What if the fake news is not fake

"How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?"

That is your example of honesty? Really?
/——/ He’s kept over 86% not including killing the Iran nuke deal. And he has 6 years to finish.
No, he has lied 90% of the time.

Kim took him Trump a gullible sucker at the carnival. And Trump took 45.9% of the voters as gullible suckers.

Anyone who makes the outlandish and unsubstantiated allegation that Trump lied "90% of the time", is pretty obviously a liar themselves.

Do you think people are stupid or something? That kind of shit may have worked way back when GW was President, but not any more.

You seriously need to develop a new routine, because your old one isn't working. Nobody's buying it.
35% of the people are stupid, yes: the hard line Trumpers. Trump lies, that is what he does. The hard majority are not buying your nonsense or his. Tough but there it is. Now come back with but but but . . . Hillary.

The alt right deflections are getting weaker and weaker as the weeks go by.

Just a matter of time.

Matter of time for what exactly?

/——/ He’s kept over 86% not including killing the Iran nuke deal. And he has 6 years to finish.

Kim took him Trump a gullible sucker at the carnival. And Trump took 45.9% of the voters as gullible suckers.

Anyone who makes the outlandish and unsubstantiated allegation that Trump lied "90% of the time", is pretty obviously a liar themselves.

Do you think people are stupid or something? That kind of shit may have worked way back when GW was President, but not any more.

You seriously need to develop a new routine, because your old one isn't working. Nobody's buying it.
/——/ Slander is all libtards have at this point.

Not much of a platform to run on, is it? :laughing0301:

Lol, tRumpkins in full denial mode.

If there's any denial going on here, it's you leftists who are denying that you lost the election. We don't have to support and defend Donald Trump: His actions support and defend themselves.

It's pretty obvious that you leftards have come completely unhinged after Hillary's loss. You're still trying to figure out why you lost the election.

:lmao:
Lol "but but but....Hillary!

Delfection noted.

The funniest thing is how you lefties cry "deflection" any time someone points out what an utterly miserable failure Hillary was.

It's pretty obvious to anyone that you're embarrassed by her.
Still deflecting. Would you care to address the topic? I'm guessing you can't.

/——/ Slander is all libtards have at this point.

Not much of a platform to run on, is it? :laughing0301:
/——/ It worked for Hitler. Hate the Jews.

35% of the people are stupid, yes: the hard line Trumpers. Trump lies, that is what he does. The hard majority are not buying your nonsense or his. Tough but there it is. Now come back with but but but . . . Hillary.

Just a matter of time.

Only a matter of time before the Democrats come up with their next Great White/Black/Hispanic/Arabic Hope. The one who will unite the Democrats behind the notion that "Trump is da debbil".

Never mind that they don't have a single clue about economy, border security, national defense, jobs, or curbing black on black violence.

Never mind that they don't have a single rational plan, just that "Trump is bad."

:laughing0301:

If there's any denial going on here, it's you leftists who are denying that you lost the election. We don't have to support and defend Donald Trump: His actions support and defend themselves.

It's pretty obvious that you leftards have come completely unhinged after Hillary's loss. You're still trying to figure out why you lost the election.

Delfection noted.

The funniest thing is how you lefties cry "deflection" any time someone points out what an utterly miserable failure Hillary was.

Who gives a flying fuck? I bet you still to this very day can't explain why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes.

Delfection noted.

Who gives a flying fuck? I bet you still to this very day can't explain why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes.

And there we have it again! "But but but...Hillary!"

Just a matter of time.

Only a matter of time before the Democrats come up with their next Great White/Black/Hispanic/Arabic Hope. The one who will unite the Democrats behind the notion that "Trump is da debbil".

Never mind that they don't have a single clue about economy, border security, national defense, jobs, or curbing black on black violence.

Never mind that they don't have a single rational plan, just that "Trump is bad."

Like Hillary The Hag or Kathy Griffin?

Delfection noted.

Why did Bernie get the Shaft?

Delfection noted.

Where did the poster mention Hillary the Hag exactly?

Delfection noted.

Still deflecting. Feel free to start a thread on that though.

Still deflecting. Feel free to start a thread on that though.

You brought up Hillary The Hag which is related to shafting Bernie?

Delfection noted.

Where did the poster mention Hillary the Hag exactly?
Lol, you too?

What if the fake news is not fake.
Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

Trump followers, look at yourselves with honesty.

Honesty is not a word generally associated with Trump.
What if reality is just a dream?

What if the fake news is not fake.
Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

Trump followers, look at yourselves with honesty.

Honesty is not a word generally associated with Trump.

Gazing into your hypothesized crystal ball I see . . . a recent Time magazine cover.

Seems you believe your side lives in an America radically different from the average supporter of our POTUS. So we can agree America is sharply divided between your concept of fake news and mine? What we have here then is two camps of thought, belief, desired outcome and seemingly most vital: righteous indignation. What criteria need we apply in order to depart separately from different stations and arrive together at the same destination?

Provided of course a united America is something you really want at all.

Perhaps the answer to your question lies not in sound bytes, news clips, special reports and headlines but rather even a cursory examination of verifiable actions versus words.

<> Thousands of migrants arrive at our southern border. Our sitting executive administration feeds, clothes, temporarily shelters and medically treats them. Their native countries provided them little comfort or worth. America under POTUS does not gun them down, beat them, hang them to deter them or immediately deny them some form of due process. He proves he has a heart; turns out it was less obdurate than blue knew.

<> Footage of crying border babies enrages you. Our President uses his Constitutional power in an attempt to stop their tears. Lefty news outlets spin round attempted solution into new accusation.

<> Appeals are made to democrat legislators to enact immigration policy changes. Democrat leaders refuse all possible solutions. Democrat answer to the immigration crisis: obstruction of relief. Despite this multiple left leaning news outlets continue to report our President to blame for the crying babies.

<> For many months North Korea launches random missiles at the West and Western interests. Our POTUS demonstrates extreme restraint (in action, not words). Threat of a renewed hot war on the Korean Peninsula looms over the world for sixty-five years. President Trump meets Kim. Chemistry. Solution incoming. Left leaning news outlets remain skeptical regardless of the fact no other sitting president ever sat down with an NK leader in contemporary history. The media uses our President's olive branch to roast marshmallows.

<> American steel industry wanes, dies off, exported. Decades later and under our POTUS, this great American foundation industry is returning albeit at a trickle.

Many, many more examples exist. I've exhausted the will to bounce the smart ball for you.

The left is lately fond of using the term gaslighting to describe supporters of our President. Seems to me you want to redefine the meaning of provable truth and call it fake news. Sorry Charlie, it's not us you see in the mirror but an image of disinformation. No need to fear your own reflection.

Your entire problem: our President offends your delicate constitution. Perhaps we need to distribute government issue pacifiers.

JGalt, Clinton kicked Trump’s ass by 3 million votes and lost by only 77K in three states. That is a “miserable failure” only in the mind of a fool. “But but but . . . Hillary”.

All that the alt right has r da deflections.

Last edited:

Delfection noted.

Obviously I strike a nerve anytime I mention Hillary. Embrace your defeat: Wear it around your neck like a big, fat, stinking, dead Albatross.

JGalt, Clinton kicked Trump’s ass by 3 million votes and lost by only 77K in three states. That is a “miserable failure” only in the mind of a fool. “But but but . . . Hillary”.

All that the alt right has r da deflections.

Does it matter how much or how little she lost by? The fact of the matter is that she lost. You lost. Liberalism, the progressive movement, and the Democrat Party lost.

But you didn't just lose an election, you lost the single most important election of your lifetimes.

It's your nerves, JGalt, that are going. You deflect to Hillary or Barak because you have nothing else.

Real America is on to you Trumpers and your fake alt right Russian social media news.

Your pegged, and the elections are coming. :laughing0301:

Delfection noted.

Obviously I strike a nerve anytime I mention Hillary. Embrace your defeat: Wear it around your neck like a big, fat, stinking, dead Albatross.
Lol, not a Clinton fan, just sick of you losers deflecting to her. It's the standard conservative excuse for inexcusable behavior.

Forum List

Back