What if the fake news is not fake

The funniest thing is how you lefties cry "deflection" any time someone points out what an utterly miserable failure Hillary was.

It's pretty obvious to anyone that you're embarrassed by her.
Still deflecting. Would you care to address the topic? I'm guessing you can't.

Who gives a flying fuck? I bet you still to this very day can't explain why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes.

:laughing0301:
And there we have it again! "But but but...Hillary!"

Obviously I strike a nerve anytime I mention Hillary. Embrace your defeat: Wear it around your neck like a big, fat, stinking, dead Albatross.
Lol, not a Clinton fan, just sick of you losers deflecting to her. It's the standard conservative excuse for inexcusable behavior.

How are we "losers"? We president now, and it was Hillary and Bernie who lost.

Bringing up Hillary isn't an excuse for anything. You need to be reminded now and then how you lost the most important election of your lifetimes.

Still deflecting. Would you care to address the topic? I'm guessing you can't.

Who gives a flying fuck? I bet you still to this very day can't explain why you idiots lost the most important election of your lifetimes.

And there we have it again! "But but but...Hillary!"

Obviously I strike a nerve anytime I mention Hillary. Embrace your defeat: Wear it around your neck like a big, fat, stinking, dead Albatross.
Lol, not a Clinton fan, just sick of you losers deflecting to her. It's the standard conservative excuse for inexcusable behavior.

How are we "losers"? We president now, and it was Hillary and Bernie who lost.

Bringing up Hillary isn't an excuse for anything. You need to be reminded now and then how you lost the most important election of your lifetimes.
It's not an excuse, it's a deflection. Do try to keep up. Clinton keeps getting brought up I think for two reasons. As an attempt to derail a discussion you consies don't like the direction of, and to make yourselves feel better by reminding you that your candidate got elected. It's an emotional boost for you when you need it most, like when the discussion is about Mueller's investigation closing in.

What if the fake news is not fake.
Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

Trump followers, look at yourselves with honesty.

Honesty is not a word generally associated with Trump.

What if Cinderella isn't a fairy tale? What if Santa Claus is real? The snowflake mind is always pondering the great mysteries of life.

What if it is fake? The word fake is inaccurate to describe the media of today the words slanted and biased however are not over the years the media has become less and less interested in facts and presenting both sides of a story in a fair and even handed way and letting the people decide for themselves and more into presenting stories in a way that attempts to push people to support the idea or narrative they want to push.

JGalt, Clinton kicked Trump’s ass by 3 million votes and lost by only 77K in three states. That is a “miserable failure” only in the mind of a fool. “But but but . . . Hillary”.

All that the alt right has r da deflections.

/——-/ Deflecting again.... but,but,but Hillary won the popular vote
Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

What if it is fake? The word fake is inaccurate to describe the media of today the words slanted and biased however are not over the years the media has become less and less interested in facts and presenting both sides of a story in a fair and even handed way and letting the people decide for themselves and more into presenting stories in a way that attempts to push people to support the idea or narrative they want to push.

Spot on Hawk

And they'll continue to do so, proliferating the 'sound byte' 'bumper sticker' mentality , because it SELLS to a public with little attention span ,or horsepower to delve into detail
everything_i_dont_like_is_fake_news_bumper_sticke_bumper_sticker-rfa0264005aca4f829c5096269f3b660e_v9wht_8byvr_307.jpg

~S~

/——/ Trump’s unfiltered access to the American people really frightens you.
Our founding fathers wanted our leaders to be kept in check through the freedom of the press.
Trump creates his reality through lies. His followers are a bunch of minions much like the citizens of North Korea who believe the lies of their leader.
/——/ Libtards call Trump a liar 24/7/365 but never provide any evidence that he is. Never.

/——/ Trump’s unfiltered access to the American people really frightens you.
Frightened, pissed off, and scared to high heavens. Trump changed the rules of the ballgame and the lefty pukes are beside themselves trying to cope with the new reality. Screw the media was his basic plan. No need to let them control the narrative of every issue as they’d been doing for decades, joined at the hips with the DNC, party elites, and other scum. All it takes is an end run around them and straight to the people instead, ending their control and greatly diminishing their power to the point they’re finally realizing they’re fucked. Won’t admit it of course and somehow think endless spewing of fake news stories will be their salvation I guess.

Clinton did kick Trump’s butt in the PV and he very narrowly won. Your deflections on Clinton and Obama, cellblock, simply demonstrate you can’t argue your points successfully. One example: Trump said Mexico will pay for the wall: that will never happen. Another example: Trump lied when he said NK will now become a denuclearized state, when Kim has made it quite clear that won’t happen.

Blastoff is frightened, pissed off, and scared to high heavens at what is coming this fall in the elections for his anti-American beliefs and friends.

Last edited:
Op, i appreciate your good intentiones but you are expecting too much from the weak human nature.

Trump and his followers defend themselves against the horrible claims about Trump as fake.
Trump says I am not horrible like I am described by the fake news. Trump followers say we are not horrible like the fake news claim.

What if the "fake news" is not fake and Trump and his followers are as horrible as described.

crying gif.gif

"How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?"

That is your example of honesty? Really?
Yes, honestly. Has Donald Trump lied to me? Fuck no. He is keeping pretty much every promise he made, and then some. Unlike that liar Barack Obama and the pathological liar Hillary Clinton.
Trump outlies the both of them. You believe in Trump's honesty. Amazing.

Of course I do. Has he lied to me?
Yes.?

"How many of his campaign promises has he deliberately reneged on?"

That is your example of honesty? Really?
/——/ He’s kept over 86% not including killing the Iran nuke deal. And he has 6 years to finish.
No, he has lied 90% of the time. Kim took him Trump a gullible sucker at the carnival. And Trump took 45.9% of the voters as gullible suckers.
/——/ Of course you have proof of this claim otherwise it’s just slander.
He got less than 45% of the vote, look it up, and remember that 54% plus voted against him. There is no electoral college to save Republicans this fall on what has become a referendum on the humbug Donald.

Watch this y'all:

Who is the president of The United States of America?

Forum List

Back