What if the black guy Obama had just focused on blacks............

Obama made a comment about cop arresting a black guy for breaking into his own house.....White American's went fuckin bolistic over that shit

Obama commented on the Trayvon Martin verdict...White americans had a fuckin meltdown over that comment

Now with Trump.....if you comment about his racist shit, your fuckin unamerican.

I never understood why the far right radical extremists had a problem with what he said.

I'm white and I had no problem with it but I'm not a far right radical extremist racist.

No, your not. You are FAAAAAAR left but you think you're "moderate."

Obama's legacy is going to be that they made James Bond into a Black woman. What would make more sense is if they would make a movie about Dennis the Menace and let Obama star as himself.
Obama will go down in history as the most effective president ever in the 21st century, ever. I would put his resume up against, Bush, Reagan and Monster man any fuckin day of the week....every last one of these losers, raised the deficit and fucked this country over,
WHAT ????BWAAAAHAAAAA....HAAAAAAAHAHHAHA HAAAAAAAA..................BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

Obama made a comment about cop arresting a black guy for breaking into his own house.....White American's went fuckin bolistic over that shit

Obama commented on the Trayvon Martin verdict...White americans had a fuckin meltdown over that comment

Now with Trump.....if you comment about his racist shit, your fuckin unamerican.

Why didn't he? Disappointed a lot of black folks.

I have yet to meet after this nightmare of Trump, one single human being, black white green or yellow, that don't miss Obama, not one single person.

You dont get out much, do you.

I don't miss him and I do like Trump better.

Forum List

Back