62 Border Patrol Employees Under Internal Investigation Over 'Discriminatory' Facebook Posts

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Aletheia4u, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Aletheia4u

Aletheia4u Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,507
    They only attacks those that supports Pres.Trump. But they doesn't bothers with those that slams him on social media.

(WASHINGTON) — U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials said Monday that 62 current and eight former Border Patrol employees are under internal investigation following revelations of a secret Facebook group that mocked lawmakers and migrants.

Most are under investigation for posts that surfaced in a secret group called “I’m 10-15,” where messages questioned the authenticity of images of a migrant father and child dead on the banks of the Rio Grande River, and depicted crude, doctored images of U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, D-N.Y., purporting to perform a sex act on President Donald Trump. 62 Border Patrol Employees Are Under Internal Investigation for Facebook Posts

A group of East Coast-based Navy SEALs who attracted viral attention when they were filmed in January flying a Trump flag from their tactical vehicle in a convoy has been punished for violating military regulations prohibiting political endorsement.

Lt. Jacqui Maxwell, a spokeswoman for Naval Special Warfare Group 2 out of Little Creek, Virginia, told Military.com the unit commanding officer had completed an investigation into the incident.
    "It has been determined that those service members have violated the spirit and intent of applicable [Defense Department] regulations concerning the flying of flags and the apparent endorsement of political activities," she said in a statement. "Administrative corrective measures were taken with each individual based on their respective responsibility."

Maxwell could not say how many troops were involved in the caper or when the punishments were administered. SEALs Punished for Flying Trump Flag on Highway
    [​IMG]

(NEW YORK) — President Donald Trump can’t ban critics from his Twitter account, a federal appeals court ruled Tuesday, saying the First Amendment calls for more speech, rather than less, on matters of public concern.

The 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals in Manhattan upheld a lower court judge who said Trump violates the Constitution when he blocks critics. President Trump Can't Block Critics on Twitter, Says Court

Last edited: Jul 16, 2019
  2. Penelope

Penelope Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +21,808
    They can get fired. They should not be boarder guards. They are entitled to free speech, but they can get fired. If I told my boss to go to hell, I'd probably be fired.

Also the military is suppose to be non political.

Thanks for bringing this up again. We should not forget this stuff.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. wamose

wamose VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,388
    Who the hell cares what anyone posts? It's obvious that this is just a way for unhinged Democrats to begin breaking up ICE. Democrats are unfit to rule.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aletheia4u

Aletheia4u Silver Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,507

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  5. candycorn

candycorn Alis volat propriis

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,606
    Wow…you guys seemed to care quite a bit what FBI agents texted one another about the blob and his obvious idiocy.

6. Claudette

Claudette Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,664
    Good people to mock. Lawmakers, i.e. Government idiots, and illegal aliens. Hope they had a ball doing so.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. lennypartiv

lennypartiv VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,244
    Being a border agent is a tough job, so what if they let off a little steam.

8. RoshawnMarkwees

RoshawnMarkwees Assimilationist

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,616
    If there was a consistency with these types of issues it would be better.
    There is a standard of protocol that the US women soccer team and ex president Obama are apparently immune from while these SEALs and border agents get reprimanded. That’s a double standard.

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,040
    When the senior FBI counter-intelligence agent is texting that he'll stop Trump from getting elected, THAT is a problem. They're supposed to be apolitical.

As for the border patrol posts, I have not seen them so I cannot say whether they are ''racist''. I do know that the left labels everything and everyone that they dislike as ''racist''. It also seems that a majority of our border patrol agents are Hispanic so I'm skeptical that any Hispanic agents are racist against their own race.

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. K9Buck

K9Buck Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,040
    Liberals don't believe in equal application of the law nor in equal standards.