What if the black guy Obama had just focused on blacks............

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Obama made a comment about cop arresting a black guy for breaking into his own house.....White American's went fuckin bolistic over that shit

Obama commented on the Trayvon Martin verdict...White americans had a fuckin meltdown over that comment

Now with Trump.....if you comment about his racist shit, your fuckin unamerican.

Obama made a comment about cop arresting a black guy for breaking into his own house.....White American's went fuckin bolistic over that shit

Obama commented on the Trayvon Martin verdict...White americans had a fuckin meltdown over that comment

Now with Trump.....if you comment about his racist shit, your fuckin unamerican.

Why didn't he? Disappointed a lot of black folks.

How Racist of you to notice and see him as a black guy.

He was just a floppy-eared Chicago mob social-organizing bastard from Kenya who was illegally put into office so liberals could tell themselves they had repaid the Blacks.

Obama's legacy is going to be that they made James Bond into a Black woman. What would make more sense is if they would make a movie about Dennis the Menace and let Obama star as himself.

upload_2019-7-16_6-38-15.png

1st off Obama wasn't the black guy, he was 1/2 white. That makes him a White African American, like George Zimmerman is a White Hispanic. Now why the fuck would some 1/2 white guy do anything for African Americans when he and Michael even said in their own words that he Barry was from Kenya? Real Africans despise African Americans because their ancestors were at one time slaves, meaning they lost to the tribes of Africa, being lower than dirt, sold off as slaves. So, this is why Oblummber chummed up with the whites of Martha Vineyards and Hollywood, while letting the blacks kill themselves in Ferguson, Baltimore, and Chicago. Why he let jobs leave for China, thus putting the most blacks in unemployment, and allowing Hispanics to take over those jobs. Just look at the stats during his Administration compare those with what President Trump, a fully white guy, who actually cares about all US citizens. You wont, because you are a racist.

Last edited:

He was just a floppy-eared Chicago mob social-organizing bastard from Kenya who was illegally put into office so liberals could tell themselves they had repaid the Blacks.

Actually,I just call him that-his mother was white.

White people didnt go ballistic, we just wanted to know why he would say, "If I had a son, he would look like the thug Trayvon"? It was the black people who burned Ferguson, that was pretty ballistic to me, if you say so.

I have yet to meet after this nightmare of Trump, one single human being, black white green or yellow, that don't miss Obama, not one single person.

There's not one single space save for Russia, North Korea and China, that low life bastard can visit, were hatred and protesters will not be on his heels. He and Bush jr. will forever be tied to this nation and the hell they've created around the world. For the rest of thier lives, hate is what people feel about them....Obama can travel anywhere on the planet freely and have love awaiting him

Obama's legacy is going to be that they made James Bond into a Black woman. What would make more sense is if they would make a movie about Dennis the Menace and let Obama star as himself.
Obama will go down in history as the most effective president ever in the 21st century, ever. I would put his resume up against, Bush, Reagan and Monster man any fuckin day of the week....every last one of these losers, raised the deficit and fucked this country over,

There's not one single space save for Russia, North Korea and China, that low life bastard can visit, were hatred and protesters will not be on his heels.
What about Israel, Triggered Dude? And what about the 98% of the USA here in the Red?

2016nationwidecountymapshadedbyvoteshare copy.jpg

Trump is VERY welcome anywhere the red is. Fuck the Blue. We can't help it the Tards bus organized protests wherever he goes to try to make him look bad. But soon, we are going to put a STOP to THAT.

I have yet to meet after this nightmare of Trump, one single human being, black white green or yellow, that don't miss Obama, not one single person.

My wife doesnt miss Obama, I dont miss Obama, many of my black neighbors dont miss Obama. Do you live alone on the dark side of the moon or something?

Had Trump said something racist you might have a point.

I never understood why the far right radical extremists had a problem with what he said.

I'm white and I had no problem with it but I'm not a far right radical extremist racist.

Obama will go down in history as the most effective president ever in the 21st century, ever. I would put his resume up against, Bush, Reagan and Monster man any fuckin day of the week....every last one of these losers, raised the deficit and fucked this country over,
Obama will go down in history as a traitor who divided America along racial lines and started a war against the police to keep that race war going. He also gave a terrorist nation a billion and a half in cash to kill their enemies, Americans being one of them. He released 5 killers for a traitor. He violated the Constitution knowingly with his executive orders. He politicized and weaponized our intelligence agencies and the IRS.

Obama is a disgrace and history will bear that out.

You dont get out much, do you.

Forum List

Back