What if Nazis won WW2?

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

Everyone would be so poor it's not even funny because Nazis would control shipping lanes. People in Germany and some ex-Bolsheviks would be well off, but the whole world would be bumming.

Nazis had strong economic growth in the 1930's.
They also wouldn't tolerate outsourcing, a big cause for stagnating, and even declining standards of living in the West.

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

there are whole books----like historic fictions written on this very idea. One I read----like something like maybe----
50 years ago described polacks as an enslaved class------but don't feel bad----jews ALL GONE.. The book was fanciful------a polish slave man had an affair with an ARYAN woman----<<<that was a capital crime------it was a silly book but the author seemed to imagine he had a good novel

Nazis were bad, but that doesn't make what goes onto today as good either.

It's my opinion we're going to fairly soon see the Collapse of Western Civilization, the fall of White people, and the rise of Communist China.
With White people being decimated, and the remainders becoming servants of China.

This is spoken of by Soros, he speaks of creating a New World Order with China.

Yes, I'm convinced your people, are behind it.... A part from Soros.... Kissinger helped open up free trade with China, a blow to America, and a blessing for China.
you mean the EVIL white people
another IF thread!
.....they could not have won--so all of your ideas in the OP are ridiculous--such as '''further technology''' = doesn't make sense
...better environment???
..these IF threads are ridiculous

He's not actually asking 'What if?". This his circumspect way of saying how much he admires the Nazis.

I don't admire the Nazis.
I admire Poles, and wish we could realistically rule, because we're the most sensible, and moral.

Still..... I'm very concerned about the Globalists, the Environment, Overpopulation, Outsourcing, Immigration, the Collapse of Western civilization, Rising China....

It seems each of these issues are worse under our system....... Than if the Nazis would've won.

Not saying the Nazis are great, by a long shot.

In my opinion.

Everyone would be so poor it's not even funny because Nazis would control shipping lanes. People in Germany and some ex-Bolsheviks would be well off, but the whole world would be bumming.

They also wouldn't tolerate outsourcing, a big cause for stagnating, and even declining standards of living in the West.

The West, China, everywhere. If the Nazis had won, Japan would have won also. They'd make slaves out of the Chinese n stuff, not pretty.

2 worst asshole regimes in the world: Imperial Japan and the Nazis. Post one that you think is worse and let's debate this here.

any ''if''' you say can be countered by another ''if''--so if threads are ridiculous

In my opinion.

Nazi scum gutted the financial institutions and insurance companies to create their "strong economic growth."

Last edited:

In my opinion.

The West, China, everywhere. If the Nazis had won, Japan would have won also. They'd make slaves out of the Chinese n stuff, not pretty.

2 worst asshole regimes in the world: Imperial Japan and the Nazis. Post one that you think is worse and let's debate this here.

There's 2 recent instances that have changed my outlook slightly.

1.) That the Democrat debates, I think proved they're puppets of a mega-Globalist plot to destroy, and collapse Western civilization.

2.) That the Sun is so super-Hot, that I don't remember like this when I was a kid.

I'm convinced these 2 issues wouldn't exist with Nazis.... Even if Nazis would've had a different set of problems.

Not saying Nazis were great, by a long shot.

Still..... We f*cked up big time..... Individualism has actually completely f*cked over the West with a Balkanized decay, a propped up Brown replacement, and an Environment that might in coming decades make Earth uninhabitable.

I'm very concerned.........

Nazi wanted Germany to be respected again.. i think if I walked in to any-of your houses and said I’m taking the top floor and the pool and your jew son agreeded with me you would be pissed off and would feel betrayed

I admire Poles, and wish we could realistically rule, because we're the most sensible, and moral.

Auschwitz
Treblinka
Belzac
Sobibor
Chelmno
Majdenek
Warsaw Ghetto
Krakow Ghetto

... yea, moral.

The Nazi SS was approx 0% Polish in the 1940's.
The Soviet NKVD was approx 40% Jewish in the 1930's.

Maybe you should start pointing fingers at yourselves, rather than coming up with blatant lies against the Polish.

In my opinion.

Nazi scum gutted the financial institutions and insurance to create their "strong economic growth."

FDR had the fastest economic growth in 20th century America, and Nazis had even faster economic growth than that during the 1930's.

In my opinion.

In my opinion.

there are whole books----like historic fictions written on this very idea. One I read----like something like maybe----
50 years ago described polacks as an enslaved class------but don't feel bad----jews ALL GONE.. The book was fanciful------a polish slave man had an affair with an ARYAN woman----<<<that was a capital crime------it was a silly book but the author seemed to imagine he had a good novel

It's my opinion we're going to fairly soon see the Collapse of Western Civilization, the fall of White people, and the rise of Communist China.
With White people being decimated, and the remainders becoming servants of China.

Yes, I'm convinced your people, are behind it.... A part from Soros.... Kissinger helped open up free trade with China, a blow to America, and a blessing for China.

excuse me, bozo the clown, but russia (your beloved) and china are great friends!

if china wins.....russia will win, too.....

I have no doubt the 2 rotten countries will tag team the USA in a war if they could.

Tell me Boris the bozo, why do you slavs love violence and killing and domination so much?

is it to compensate for your tiny dicks?

Of course....we all know who you really are....

a paid piece of russian dog doo who enjoys trying to get people killed.....

Auschwitz
Treblinka
Belzac
Sobibor
Chelmno
Majdenek
Warsaw Ghetto
Krakow Ghetto

... yea, moral.

The Nazi SS was approx 0% Polish in the 1940's.
The Soviet NKVD was approx 40% Jewish in the 1930's.

Maybe you should start pointing fingers at yourselves, rather than coming up with blatant lies against the Polish.

the poles did not need a "party" to kill people

In my opinion.

Nazi scum gutted the financial institutions and insurance to create their "strong economic growth."

FDR had the fastest economic growth in 20th century America, and Nazis had even faster economic growth than that during the 1930's.

Because they looted people in their country and France, dumbass. I thought you were smarter than that, and I can't believe you're going there.

In my opinion.

Ultimately evil always loses...haven't you learned that yet?...

Actually, all empires are basically evil, and do collapse.
America, or the Brits are no different... Even though you, and your ilk like to think you're flawless.

In my opinion.

In my opinion.

excuse me, bozo the clown, but russia (your beloved) and china are great friends!

if china wins.....russia will win, too.....

I have no doubt the 2 rotten countries will tag team the USA in a war if they could.

Tell me Boris the bozo, why do you slavs love violence and killing and domination so much?

is it to compensate for your tiny dicks?

Of course....we all know who you really are....

a paid piece of russian dog doo who enjoys trying to get people killed.....

Keep in mind-----believe it or not-----the SLOPS and LLAKS were once an empire

In my opinion.

Because they looted people in their country and France, dumbass. I thought you were smarter than that, and I can't believe you're going there.

Before that, Nazis had huge economic growth, better than FDR, or Chamberlain.

In my opinion.

who wouldn't want to intern for Dr. Strangelove?

Before that, Nazis had huge economic growth, better than FDR, or Chamberlain.

The Nazis never had better economic growth than the good old USA, and where are they now, and why are you pulling their dicks?

We killed the shit out of them, Mr. Polackski. I know you know that, but you're pissing me off with this obtuse bullshit.

In my opinion.

you mean the EVIL white people
another IF thread!
.....they could not have won--so all of your ideas in the OP are ridiculous--such as '''further technology''' = doesn't make sense
...better environment???
..these IF threads are ridiculous

He's not actually asking 'What if?". This his circumspect way of saying how much he admires the Nazis.

I don't admire the Nazis.

Still..... I'm very concerned about the Globalists, the Environment, Overpopulation, Outsourcing, Immigration, the Collapse of Western civilization, Rising China....

It seems each of these issues are worse under our system....... Than if the Nazis would've won.

Not saying the Nazis are great, by a long shot.

Guess what.

Nazis were/are Germans. Not aliens from outer space.

Forum List

Back