So I was drinking whiskey and in a bar last night...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
A girl came up to me

(Now at 54 years old)

Doesn't happen much .
I slept with her.

She left .

It was nice :)

After inebriated sexual encounters with strangers the sated couple should always give thanks for the experience with a pilgrimage to the nearest Drunkin’ Donuts for some much needed post-coital energy replacement.

820.jpeg

A girl came up to me

(Now at 54 years old)

Doesn't happen much .
I slept with her.

She left .

My biggest question: why weren't you drinking peppermint Schnapps like I do? At 100-proof it makes your whiskey look like a baby's milk bottle. When I take a shot of hard liquor, I want it to make me cough and gag and convulse as much as possible (I believe pleasure must be paid for with a little bit of pain).

A girl came up to me

(Now at 54 years old)

Doesn't happen much .
I slept with her.

She left .

My biggest question: why weren't you drinking peppermint Schnapps like I do? At 100-proof it makes your whiskey look like a baby's milk bottle. When I take a shot of hard liquor, I want it to make me cough and gag and convulse as much as possible (I believe pleasure must be paid for with a little bit of pain).

Not winter?

I am stuck on straight whiskey right now..

A girl came up to me

(Now at 54 years old)

Doesn't happen much .
I slept with her.

She left .

Not winter?

I am stuck on straight whiskey right now..

100-proof Schnapps is a drink for all seasons, lolol! Like that old term "a man for all seasons."

Forum List

Back