What if Nazis won WW2?

SobieskiSavedEurope

Gold Member
Apr 13, 2017
Putnam Lake, NY raised, Pawling, NY resident.
Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

Last edited:
But they didn't ... sucks to be you.

Bundesarchiv_B_145_Bild-P054320%2C_Berlin%2C_Brandenburger_Tor_und_Pariser_Platz.jpg

another IF thread!
.....they could not have won--so all of your ideas in the OP are ridiculous--such as '''further technology''' = doesn't make sense
...better environment???
..these IF threads are ridiculous

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

there are whole books----like historic fictions written on this very idea. One I read----like something like maybe----
50 years ago described polacks as an enslaved class------but don't feel bad----jews ALL GONE.. The book was fanciful------a polish slave man had an affair with an ARYAN woman----<<<that was a capital crime------it was a silly book but the author seemed to imagine he had a good novel

• Banned
another IF thread!
.....they could not have won--so all of your ideas in the OP are ridiculous--such as '''further technology''' = doesn't make sense
...better environment???
..this IF threads are ridiculous

Further technology?
The Nazis were actually ahead of Americans, and Soviets in the 1930's - 1940's.
A lot of that is because they actually invested in technology....

another IF thread!
...better environment???

He's not actually asking 'What if?". This his circumspect way of saying how much he admires the Nazis.

I wonder how long this thread will last. It doesn't seem to break any rules, yet I suspect the topic will be scorned.

By the way, put me on the USA side of WWII. Also, what about the Japanese?

another IF thread!
...better environment???

Further technology?

So what?

They still don't know how to queue.

Last edited:
another IF thread!
...better environment???

He's not actually wonder 'What if?". This his circumspect way of saying how much he admires the Nazis.
yes, sounds like it

In my opinion.

there are whole books----like historic fictions written on this very idea. One I read----like something like maybe----
50 years ago described polacks as an enslaved class------but don't feel bad----jews ALL GONE.. The book was fanciful------a polish slave man had an affair with an ARYAN woman----<<<that was a capital crime------it was a silly book but the author seemed to imagine he had a good novel

Nazis were bad, but that doesn't make what goes onto today as good either.

It's my opinion we're going to fairly soon see the Collapse of Western Civilization, the fall of White people, and the rise of Communist China.
With White people being decimated, and the remainders becoming servants of China.

This is spoken of by Soros, he speaks of creating a New World Order with China.

Yes, I'm convinced your people, are behind it.... A part from Soros.... Kissinger helped open up free trade with China, a blow to America, and a blessing for China.

What would be different? Well comparing Trump to Hitler would be an honor now.

another IF thread!
...better environment???

Further technology?
....but if they won the war, that doesn't necessarily mean they would have put more $$$/time/etc into technology.....it means they would not have needed the new technology

In my opinion.

Everyone would be so poor it's not even funny because Nazis would control shipping lanes. People in Germany and some ex-Bolsheviks would be well off, but the whole world would be bumming.

In my opinion.

Ultimately evil always loses...haven't you learned that yet?...

All non-Germans and non-Austrians eventually exterminated.

It's definitely possible, but probably a gross exaggeration.

While, I have no beef admitting Nazis killed, and enslaved a bunch, they also didn't necessarily kill, or enslave a bunch as well.

It seems Nazis were bad, no doubt.

But, I just as fear the implications the Globalists are working on as we speak, as being perhaps even far worse.

In my opinion.

Nazis were bad, but that doesn't make what goes onto today as good either.

It's my opinion we're going to fairly soon see the Collapse of Western Civilization, the fall of White people, and the rise of Communist China.
With White people being decimated, and the remainders becoming servants of China.

This is spoken of by Soros, he speaks of creating a New World Order with China.

Yes, I'm convinced your people, are behind it.... A part from Soros.... Kissinger helped open up free trade with China, a blow to America, and a blessing for China.
you mean the EVIL white people

Forum List

Back