What if Nazis won WW2?

All non-Germans and non-Austrians eventually exterminated.

It's definitely possible, but probably a gross exaggeration.

While, I have no beef admitting Nazis killed, and enslaved a bunch, they also didn't necessarily kill, or enslave a bunch as well.

It seems Nazis were bad, no doubt.

But, I just as fear the implications the Globalists are working on as we speak, as being perhaps even far worse.

They'd have killed a lot more dumb Polacks.

I don't think Poles will fare on much better this round.

Basically everybody right now is anti-Poland, and for the most absurd reasons going.

Russia is anti-Poland for taking down Soviet memorials.

EU is anti-Poland for not taking in Islamic refugees, and cleaning up it's courts.

America is anti-Poland looking to get Poles to pay Jews compensations.

Basically everybody right now is anti-Poland, and for the most absurd reasons going.

Probably because of annoying twats like you.

So, you support Islamic refugees, Soviet memorials, and paying Jews compensations?

Well, okay maybe the last one, because you're a Zionist CUCK.

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

What would be the outcome?

In my opinion.
I'm going to say if Nazis won things would be different, indeed.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

A better environment, and technology further than we have.

I hate to say it.... But, Nazis losing wasn't necessarily a blessing.
To me there's not much of a benefit, or loss from Nazis losing.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.
Ultimately evil always loses...haven't you learned that yet?...

Actually, all empires are basically evil, and do collapse.
America, or the Brits are no different... Even though you, and your ilk like to think you're flawless.

Ours is still going.

I can't see it much longer.

Because we seem to be headed for a Civil War, which will help our enemies like China & Russia.

you ARE a russian

you aren't fooling anyone, comrade

Would the World be a lot different, a lot better, a lot worse, or not much different?

In my opinion.

While, there probably would be more inhumane actions, less freedom, and some groups would tragically disappear.

There also would probably be a lot less multiculturalism, as well as a stronger, and a wealthier White people.

While, different, the problems, and blessings would be pretty similar in caliber.

But..... With Nazis I think they would've solve the Globalist issue, the collapse of Western culture by the Globalists, less pollution, deforestation, environmental destruction.

So.... I hate to say it... But Nazis were probably very slightly better than we have in the long run.

And people wonder why Hitler invaded Poland first.

Hitler invaded Austria / Czechoslovakia before he did Poland...

That was not an invasion. It was a rescue of German citizens. So they said. No real clash of arms at all.

All non-Germans and non-Austrians eventually exterminated.

It's definitely possible, but probably a gross exaggeration.

While, I have no beef admitting Nazis killed, and enslaved a bunch, they also didn't necessarily kill, or enslave a bunch as well.

It seems Nazis were bad, no doubt.

But, I just as fear the implications the Globalists are working on as we speak, as being perhaps even far worse.

They'd have killed a lot more dumb Polacks.

I don't think Poles will fare on much better this round.

Russia is anti-Poland for taking down Soviet memorials.

EU is anti-Poland for not taking in Islamic refugees, and cleaning up it's courts.

America is anti-Poland looking to get Poles to pay Jews compensations.

Probably because of annoying twats like you.

So, you support Islamic refugees, Soviet memorials, and paying Jews compensations?

Well, okay maybe the last one, because you're a Zionist CUCK.

Why shouldn't Jews be compensated for what was stolen from them?

You think they should have taken out insurance policies against the unimaginable?

I've heard Alliance was involved in some nefarious activities.

In my opinion.

America, or the Brits are no different... Even though you, and your ilk like to think you're flawless.

Ours is still going.

Until the muzzies take over, sorry. :dunno:

In my opinion.

Ours is still going.

Because we seem to be headed for a Civil War, which will help our enemies like China & Russia.

They can bring it bitch! And they will still lose, don't tread on me motherfucker, we will kill you.

Hey Polack boy, you ever seen a Polack drop a wild boar at 350 yards? Well, I saw a guy that used to work with me do exactly that. He used a .17 HMR, with a bullet the size of a BB, true story.

Then he fed it to his kids.

You ain't got no idea boy, we don't play that here in America. :salute:

We know how to make it. You claim to have grown up here, but you don't seem very patriotic.

In my opinion.

Ours is still going.

you ARE a russian

you aren't fooling anyone, comrade

Generation Z is only 52% White.

So sorry, but America has lost the game....

You have tolerated too long your own replacement.

Now, that you don't tolerate it, you're causing division to the point of a Civil War.

The USA clearly doesn't look too great for the future, what so ever.

In my opinion.

Ours is still going.

Until the muzzies take over, sorry. :dunno:

In my opinion.

Ours is still going.

They can bring it bitch! And they will still lose, don't tread on me motherfucker, we will kill you.

Hey Polack boy, you ever seen a Polack drop a wild boar at 350 yards? Well, I saw a guy that used to work with me do exactly that.

Then he fed it to his kids.

You ain't got no idea boy, we don't play that here in America. :salute:

We know how to make it.

They already have. They own most of London.

Further ahead in medical research
Landed on Mars or beyond
No terrorists.

In my opinion.

Genocide

Look it up

The Germans did not win WWII because their leadership were a bunch of morons,
If they had not been morons, they never would have tried in the first place.

In my opinion.

The Poles would have had more power because, you know, Nazis.

In my opinion.

Everyone would be so poor it's not even funny because Nazis would control shipping lanes. People in Germany and some ex-Bolsheviks would be well off, but the whole world would be bumming.

Nazis had strong economic growth in the 1930's.
They also wouldn't tolerate outsourcing, a big cause for stagnating, and even declining standards of living in the West.
Nazi scum gutted the financial institutions and insurance to create their "strong economic growth."

FDR had the fastest economic growth in 20th century America, and Nazis had even faster economic growth than that during the 1930's.

Because they looted people in their country and France, dumbass. I thought you were smarter than that, and I can't believe you're going there.

Why did you think that?

Actually, it's a good 'what if' question.

What would have happened ? I was in a discussion about it last night; real time.

German U boats had reached the East Coast and the Japanese were stalking the Pacific.

Forum List

Back