What if Mexico invited Putin to Station Troops in Country

Possibly. What should be U.S. Response?
what is russia's response to being encircled by us nuclear weapons for decades?

encirclement_0_3.jpg

Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are all NATO nations. What if Russia stationed troops and nukes in Mexico?
Mexicans protest against President Trump in Mexico City - CNN.com
Interesting scenario given that the US has military bases in 151 out of 192 UN nations.
What should U.S. response be? This is would be unacceptable in my view. This is why we need a wall.
I agree that it is unacceptable for the US to attempt to occupy the planet.

Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia are all NATO nations. What if Russia stationed troops and nukes in Mexico?
Interesting scenario given that the US has military bases in 151 out of 192 UN nations.
What should U.S. response be? This is would be unacceptable in my view. This is why we need a wall.
. Occupy, occupy, occupy you leftist love to call it, when what we do is keep a presence in areas that were areas of concern since the huge catastrophic events of world war one & world war two.

. Occupy, occupy, occupy you leftist love to call it, when what we do is keep a presence in areas that were areas of concern since the huge catastrophic events of world war one & world war two.

Well it is what it is pard, and the expense is hollowing out your society.

. Lies.

. Lies.

Do go on ....

. Lies.

Do go on ....
. Just more lies..We are going to be active in this world for as long as we have to be. If that bothers you leftist then move to a nation that doesn't think it needs the security and involvement that we need if it will make you happy.

. Lies.

Do go on ....
. Just more lies..We are going to be active in this world for as long as we have to be. If that bothers you leftist then move to a nation that doesn't think it needs the security and involvement that we need if it will make you happy.

Then I would get used to the blow back, terrorism, immigrants/refugees from those parts of the world, and the societal ramifications of endless war and empire; stop whining about what you support.

Mexico is one of our closest economic partners and a nation I don't think we have had military issue with for over a century.

If Trump botches up our relationship with Mexico so badly that it allows China or Russia to ship nukes over and set up shop...I'd say the first order of business would be to revolt against the Trump administration and elect a new President. You would have to be a complete idiot to fuck that relationship up.

Last edited:
Mexico is one of our closest economic partners and a nation I don't think we have had military issue with for over a century.

If Trump botches up our relationship with Mexico so badly that it allows China or Russia to ship nukes over and set up shop...I'd say the first order of business would be to revolt against the Trump administration and elect a new President. You would have to be a complete idiot to fuck that relationship up.
Mexico is the enemy. They take advantage of us .Time for them to go.

. Lies.

Do go on ....

Then I would get used to the blow back, terrorism, immigrants/refugees from those parts of the world, and the societal ramifications of endless war and empire; stop whining about what you support.
and we will win. Eliminate they left in process.

Forum List

Back