What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

I don't have to "try again". You falied to prove your claim that these guys act in a seditous manner. Having an opposing viewpoint is not sedition you stupd fuck!! Inciting rebellion against the government would be. Now show me evidence that Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly etc..has incited rebellion against the government.

For your convenience.

incite:
To provoke and urge on: troublemakers who incite riots; inciting workers to strike

rebellion:
Open, armed, and organized resistance to a constituted government.

Yo......pillow biter..........what about the tea parties? What about the signs stating that it was time to water the tree of liberty? What about the LOADED FUCKING ASSAULT WEAPONS? You must have had a traumatic head injury as a child, as you are in the top one percentile of the stupidest people I've ever met.

ALL of those were organized by FAUX Noise.

You lose all hat/no cattle. Shit man.......I'd be willing to bet that you get outsmarted by the cattle, don't ya?

The tea parties were lawful protest you stupid fuck. The assault rifles (and you're assuming they were loaded) were also legally carried.

Here's some words of wisdom from one of our greatest forefathers.

"A little rebellion now and then...is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.” --Thomas Jefferson--

"Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry to truth; and that, I am sure, is the ultimate and sincere object of us both. We both value too much the freedom of opinion sanctioned by our Constitution, not to cherish its exercise even where in opposition to ourselves."
--Thomas Jefferson --

Fact is gaybikershithead, you lose!!

Hey, moron.........YOU were the one that said I "assumed they were loaded", when in reality, I'd already stated they were loaded.

Way to post the obvious genius. You really are fucking stupid, ain't ya?

You probably also breed your cattle and try real hard to not get emotionally involved, huh?

Yo......pillow biter..........what about the tea parties? What about the signs stating that it was time to water the tree of liberty? What about the LOADED FUCKING ASSAULT WEAPONS? You must have had a traumatic head injury as a child, as you are in the top one percentile of the stupidest people I've ever met.

ALL of those were organized by FAUX Noise.

You lose all hat/no cattle. Shit man.......I'd be willing to bet that you get outsmarted by the cattle, don't ya?

The tea parties were lawful protest you stupid fuck. The assault rifles (and you're assuming they were loaded) were also legally carried.

"A little rebellion now and then...is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.” --Thomas Jefferson--

"Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry to truth; and that, I am sure, is the ultimate and sincere object of us both. We both value too much the freedom of opinion sanctioned by our Constitution, not to cherish its exercise even where in opposition to ourselves."
--Thomas Jefferson --

Hey, moron.........YOU were the one that said I "assumed they were loaded", when in reality, I'd already stated they were loaded.

You probably also breed your cattle and try real hard to not get emotionally involved, huh?

It's still an assumption, if you think I'd believe anything you say then you're as lame as the insults you hurl.

I hope you remember that the next time you eat beef.

And since you can't win an argument gaybikerdumbshit, insults are all you have.

Remember you were supposed to be proving that Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly etc.. were engaging in sedition. Which you have failed miserably to do.

--Thomas Jefferson --

It's still an assumption, if you think I'd believe anything you say then you're as lame as the insults you hurl.

Remember you were supposed to be proving that Hannity, Beck and O'Reilly etc.. were engaging in sedition. Which you have failed miserably to do.
actually, the guys carrying the guns claimed they were loaded

actually, the guys carrying the guns claimed they were loaded

I didn't hear that being said. But it's really not relevant to the argument anyhow. Gaybikerfuckwad was simply trying to change the subject from his claim that Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly etc... were engaging in sedition where he failed miserably.

I didn't hear that being said. But it's really not relevant to the argument anyhow. Gaybikerfuckwad was simply trying to change the subject from his claim that Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly etc... were engaging in sedition where he failed miserably.

You're just pissed that you got pwned.

Yep.......keep fighting........it's fun to watch a retarded moron spin in circles!

And yes......they DID engage in sedition, because it was those idiots and FUCKED News that started up the teaparties where people were showing up with signs calling for Obama's death, as well as showing up with loaded weapons.

And.....they weren't shy about telling people they were loaded either!

Try again ya stupid dangling dude.

Last edited:

You're just pissed that you got pwned.

Yep.......keep fighting........it's fun to watch a retarded moron spin in circles!

And yes......they DID engage in sedition, because it was those idiots and FUCKED News that started up the teaparties where people were showing up with signs calling for Obama's death, as well as showing up with loaded weapons.

And.....they weren't shy about telling people they were loaded either!

Try again ya stupid dangling dude.

Prove it!

FUCKED News was promoting it for about 2 weeks before it happened, on all their shows they were telling people to go to the town hall meetings as well and to do tea party protests THERE.

Either (a) you don't watch FUCKED News, or (b) you're just retarded as all the idiocy of FUCKED News has sucked your brains outta yer skull.

FUCKED News was promoting it for about 2 weeks before it happened, on all their shows they were telling people to go to the town hall meetings as well and to do tea party protests THERE.

Either (a) you don't watch FUCKED News, or (b) you're just retarded as all the idiocy of FUCKED News has sucked your brains outta yer skull.

You said Fox News "started" the tea parties. Now I'm simply asking you to back up your claim.

Fact is you stupid fuck it was Ron Paul that first started the tea parties.

“The concept of the modern day Tea Party began on December 16, 2007 when supporters of Ron Paul’s presidential campaign came together and raised over $6 million online in one day. The tremendous success of that event lead activists in the freedom movement and members of the Campaign for Liberty to begin planning today’s Tax Day Tea Parties.

Statement on Ron Paul and Tax Day Tea Parties

He is not retarded....Glenn is just evil.

[SIZE=+1]Glenn Beck - raped interns at Fox News?[/SIZE] [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKXX-t5De0&feature=related"]Link[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YE1wUhYRIRo&feature=related"]Glenn Beck admits it all[/ame]

Hey.....doesn't matter who started it.

If you support treasonous activity, you're a traitor.

FAUX/FUCKED News supported this.

Try again.

I would love that ticket as well. Beck isn't retarded, that is an insult to retarded people, he is just plain ugly and mean.

Yes and he a dumbass. Lets yell and scream so people will pay attention to me! He reminds me of the little brother that will do anything so people will notice him. I actually get a kick out of some of the shit he pulls. His shit is so ridiculous, did anyone see his segment on eugenics? Like honestly, lets bring up the most outrageous bullshit and say its right around the corner, lets scare the shit out of everyone so I will get attention. "Iran just launced a nuke and Obama knew and condoned it" is the outrageous stuuf that I would expect to see from this clown. The only thing is its not funny, its actually sad.:cuckoo:

Hey.....doesn't matter who started it.

If you support treasonous activity, you're a traitor.

FAUX/FUCKED News supported this.

Try again.

At least you admit you lied about Fox News starting the tea parties. Now what part of these tea party protest were treasonous?

Me try again? hahahaha....seems like your the one that keeps trying. and failing... and trying... and failing......etc...

Beck may or may not be the original, he may steal his ideas from talk radio, that dont matter though because he is educating millions of people about the truth of Obama's marxism. That is why all the liberals are screaming. How dare someone tell the truth about God-Obama.

The liberals paranoid ignorant over the top reaction to beck is telling in itself, they cannot attack the facts which will be here with or without beck.

So here we are side tracked, our attention diverted, supporting and defending beck in hopes we do not address that Obama is a Marxist, the left did the same with Ayers, diverted the debate into his terrorists ties while we never looked at Ayers the Marxist.

Blech hasn't told the truth since his stupid ass was on CNN. I used to watch the asshole when he was on there, but after about 3 months, I saw he was going off the tracks.

Then he moved to FAUX News, you know......the one ran by Rupert Murdoch who "isn't concerned with facts on his news station". Direct quote.
Combine that with the fact that they lied about the tea party protests recently (there wasn't a million people there), what makes anyone think that they're not lying about their ratings as well? Remember........ALL cable news networks claim to be number one.

Care to back up that 'quote' claim? I only ask because either you:

a. misquoted him
b. are a complete blithering idiot.

I'm new here so I'm not sure which applies to you.

Beck may or may not be the original, he may steal his ideas from talk radio, that dont matter though because he is educating millions of people about the truth of Obama's marxism. That is why all the liberals are screaming. How dare someone tell the truth about God-Obama.

The liberals paranoid ignorant over the top reaction to beck is telling in itself, they cannot attack the facts which will be here with or without beck.

So here we are side tracked, our attention diverted, supporting and defending beck in hopes we do not address that Obama is a Marxist, the left did the same with Ayers, diverted the debate into his terrorists ties while we never looked at Ayers the Marxist.

Blech hasn't told the truth since his stupid ass was on CNN. I used to watch the asshole when he was on there, but after about 3 months, I saw he was going off the tracks.

Then he moved to FAUX News, you know......the one ran by Rupert Murdoch who "isn't concerned with facts on his news station". Direct quote.
Combine that with the fact that they lied about the tea party protests recently (there wasn't a million people there), what makes anyone think that they're not lying about their ratings as well? Remember........ALL cable news networks claim to be number one.

a. misquoted him

CALI-G!!!!!!!! Howdy do.

YouTube - What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

A comment in there..

"Sensationalist yes, satirist no. If you are calling the things Beck says "satire" I disagree. My best description of Beck is an alarmist and political terrorist. Beck is in sighting violence and hatred toward fellow American citizens. That is not "satire". Beck is trying very hard to sew the seeds of a revolution that will only drive this country further apart. At a time when we have the opportunity and the need to come together as a nation."
What if Glenn Beck were mentally retarded?
You'd have someone to run against in the next special olympics!

a. misquoted him

BikerSissySailorQueen obviously gets his "news" from asslickers like Keith Olberputz.

Olberscum, on that low-rated joke of a show he hosts, misquoted Rupert Murdoch (in naming Murdoch some idiotic "worst person" award-winner). What Olberputz CLAIMED Murdoch had said about NewsCorp was "Even on finance terms, we have never been a company that tolerates facts [sic]."

Of course, that statement was a misquote premised on a faulty transcript. Obviously in context, what Murdoch had actually said was that his company didn't tolerate FAT.

Even Olberscum eventually apologized for the oopsie.

Keith Olbmerann Apologizes to Rupert Murdoch - Greg Pollowitz - The Media Blog on National Review Online

I recall that there was a big to-do when the official transcript of President Obama's Inaugural Address contained an apparent error regarding "controlling the news" or something along those lines. Well, such obvious errors in a transcript cut both ways. GaySailerBikerQueen ought to consider giving honesty and accuracy a chance someday. He is a blithering idiot and not very concerned with honesty.

Last edited:
Yea he sounds like a tard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1vzQdBB_EI]YouTube - The dollar under attack 1[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVYrQ77k_r4]YouTube - The dollar under attack 2[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOZhZEMnCU8]YouTube - The dollar under attack 3[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdXOqsjtw44]YouTube - The dollar under attack 4[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-mdALYuQzc]YouTube - The dollar under attack 5[/ame]

Forum List

Back