What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Beck/Palin 2012

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

fail!
Trust me.

Nothing would make this liberal happier than a Beck/Palin ticket.

I mean that.

Why? So the same policies that we've seen for the last 20 years continue to go through and you can spout "we won suck it" over and over again?

YouTube - What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

A comment in there..

"Sensationalist yes, satirist no. If you are calling the things Beck says "satire" I disagree. My best description of Beck is an alarmist and political terrorist. Beck is in sighting violence and hatred toward fellow American citizens. That is not "satire". Beck is trying very hard to sew the seeds of a revolution that will only drive this country further apart. At a time when we have the opportunity and the need to come together as a nation."

maybe he can anchor your 440 relay team at the next olympics?

somewhere, eunice is smiling.

I would love that ticket as well. Beck isn't retarded, that is an insult to retarded people, he is just plain ugly and mean.

Ugly and mean? this is the best you can come up with?

It really be nice if one of these days the people who complain about him actually listen or watch him.

Trust me.

Nothing would make this liberal happier than a Beck/Palin ticket.

I mean that.

Why? So the same policies that we've seen for the last 20 years continue to go through and you can spout "we won suck it" over and over again?
There is a small measure of joy at watching republican failures get shoved down their throats.

Not much, but

a little.

:razz:

Even if it means the country falls apart? :eusa_eh:

There is a small measure of joy at watching republican failures get shoved down their throats.

Not much, but

a little.

It won't fall apart.

When the Whigs disappeared, the country just rolled right along.

That's where the pubbies are heading.

Not much, but

a little.

It won't fall apart.

But the wigs have been replaced ... they are no longer gone, Obama, Clinton, Bush, Bush ... those are the new wigs. Again, you don't care if the country falls apart as long as the person who is in charge belongs to your "party"? That's just treason.

I would love that ticket as well. Beck isn't retarded, that is an insult to retarded people, he is just plain ugly and mean.

Ugly and mean? this is the best you can come up with?

It really be nice if one of these days the people who complain about him actually listen or watch him.

:lol: Watch him? Why on earth would I do that? I've seen enough of that goof. Oh you meant I should be fair and balanced to Glenn Beck...

It won't fall apart.

But the wigs have been replaced ... they are no longer gone, Obama, Clinton, Bush, Bush ... those are the new wigs. Again, you don't care if the country falls apart as long as the person who is in charge belongs to your "party"? That's just treason.
:lol:

Yeah. They're the new Whigs.

:lol:

You know........in wartime and the military, the captain is the most important person on the ship. Responsible for everything onboard, material as well as people.

The job of President is also kinda like that. And, just like in war, if the skipper fails, it demoralizes the crew, and places them in a very easy place to get killed. If the skipper dies, same thing.

Now. With that being said, you DO realize that if the President fails, the country fails, because he is the one leading it!

Anyone remember the last administration? Jr. succeeded in the first term (kinda), but, failed miserably in the second.

Forum List

Back