What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

He's on a good earner, he'll keep it up until it gets stale and then find another act.

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

He's far from dumb, he's a fake. He's disingenuous and not fooling a lot of people with his sudden desire to root out corruption. But it's politics so he's going to be successful in finding it as we have already seen. Just don't expect him to continue his crusade once the power pendulum swings the other way.
i guess you didnt see much of him when Bush was in office

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

He's far from dumb, he's a fake. He's disingenuous and not fooling a lot of people with his sudden desire to root out corruption. But it's politics so he's going to be successful in finding it as we have already seen. Just don't expect him to continue his crusade once the power pendulum swings the other way.

you think the power pendulum will swing the other way any time soon?

I foresee the GOP gaining seats in Congress next year and the 2012 general election is far from being decided. So yeah, it's entirely possible.

i guess you didnt see much of him when Bush was in office

Not really. The only thing I remember about him back in those days was that he had a hard on for the GWOT and a disdain for Muslims.

Of course. Murdoch is the true genius here though, he saw a market for FoxNews and it succeeded brilliantly for him.

Yep... He knows how to attract both the left and the right... Smart individual...

And he keeps himself above partisan politics. He knows money talks and he knows how to make it. He acts purely out of corporate self-interest and while he's naturally inclined to support the right he has been known, in the pursuit of corporate self-interest, to support the moderate left. And so it is with quality. He has created a quality newspaper and then he has created Britain's "The Sun". The criterion for Murdoch is that it makes money. He's pretty single-minded on that.

Uh Beck has repeatedly stated that he is a Libertarian. That in and of itself goes far to explain your misapprehension.

Beck may or may not be the original, he may steal his ideas from talk radio, that dont matter though because he is educating millions of people about the truth of Obama's marxism. That is why all the liberals are screaming. How dare someone tell the truth about God-Obama.

The liberals paranoid ignorant over the top reaction to beck is telling in itself, they cannot attack the facts which will be here with or without beck.

So here we are side tracked, our attention diverted, supporting and defending beck in hopes we do not address that Obama is a Marxist, the left did the same with Ayers, diverted the debate into his terrorists ties while we never looked at Ayers the Marxist.

Great article here from conservative columnist David Brooks. Almost worthy of its own thread.

THE WIZARD OF BECK

<snip>

"So what is the theme of our history lesson? It is a story of remarkable volume and utter weakness. It is the story of media mavens who claim to represent a hidden majority but who in fact represent a mere niche &#8212; even in the Republican Party. It is a story as old as &#8220;The Wizard of Oz,&#8221; of grand illusions and small men behind the curtain."

So the myth returns. Just months after the election and the humiliation, everyone is again convinced that Limbaugh, Beck, Hannity and the rest possess real power. And the saddest thing is that even Republican politicians come to believe it. They mistake media for reality. They pre-emptively surrender to armies that don&#8217;t exist.

...The party is losing because it has adopted a radio entertainer&#8217;s niche-building strategy, while abandoning the politician&#8217;s coalition-building strategy.

The rise of Beck, Hannity, Bill O&#8217;Reilly and the rest has correlated almost perfectly with the decline of the G.O.P. But it&#8217;s not because the talk jocks have real power. It&#8217;s because they have illusory power, because Republicans hear the media mythology and fall for it every time."

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/10/02/opinion/02brooks.html

Beck may or may not be the original, he may steal his ideas from talk radio, that dont matter though because he is educating millions of people about the truth of Obama's marxism. That is why all the liberals are screaming. How dare someone tell the truth about God-Obama.

The liberals paranoid ignorant over the top reaction to beck is telling in itself, they cannot attack the facts which will be here with or without beck.

So here we are side tracked, our attention diverted, supporting and defending beck in hopes we do not address that Obama is a Marxist, the left did the same with Ayers, diverted the debate into his terrorists ties while we never looked at Ayers the Marxist.

Blech hasn't told the truth since his stupid ass was on CNN. I used to watch the asshole when he was on there, but after about 3 months, I saw he was going off the tracks.

Then he moved to FAUX News, you know......the one ran by Rupert Murdoch who "isn't concerned with facts on his news station". Direct quote.

Combine that with the fact that they lied about the tea party protests recently (there wasn't a million people there), what makes anyone think that they're not lying about their ratings as well? Remember........ALL cable news networks claim to be number one.

Blech hasn't told the truth since his stupid ass was on CNN. I used to watch the asshole when he was on there, but after about 3 months, I saw he was going off the tracks.

Then he moved to FAUX News, you know......the one ran by Rupert Murdoch who "isn't concerned with facts on his news station". Direct quote.

Combine that with the fact that they lied about the tea party protests recently (there wasn't a million people there), what makes anyone think that they're not lying about their ratings as well? Remember........ALL cable news networks claim to be number one.
The ratings numbers are independently tallied, so you're not going to get too far with that one.

glenn beck is actually a genius. and i'm a total non fan.

Isn't he though, he's got everyone's attention, managed to fool everyone into thinking he was actually crying, and make millions just talking about politics. With all this chatter about him online he could run for president.

Isn't he though, he's got everyone's attention, managed to fool everyone into thinking he was actually crying, and make millions just talking about politics. With all this chatter about him online he could run for president.

right? he's not a political scientist, or journalist, but he manages to gather millions of supporters!

Beck/Palin 2012

pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif
pray.gif

Forum List

Back