What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Zona

A guy in ariZONA
Aug 15, 2009
Phoenix, AZ.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFuoe0a4ukw&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?[/ame]

A comment in there..

"Sensationalist yes, satirist no. If you are calling the things Beck says "satire" I disagree. My best description of Beck is an alarmist and political terrorist. Beck is in sighting violence and hatred toward fellow American citizens. That is not "satire". Beck is trying very hard to sew the seeds of a revolution that will only drive this country further apart. At a time when we have the opportunity and the need to come together as a nation."

If Glenn is mentally retarded, then it doesnt say much for your cognitive abilities since he is exposing corruption at every turn lately and making you look rather stupid.

beck-25.jpg

well at least he hates free speech and 9/11 victims...he cant be all bad

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf33g9ep4YU]YouTube - Glenn Beck: "I hate 9/11 victims families for asking questions"[/ame]

YouTube - What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

A comment in there..

"Sensationalist yes, satirist no. If you are calling the things Beck says "satire" I disagree. My best description of Beck is an alarmist and political terrorist. Beck is in sighting violence and hatred toward fellow American citizens. That is not "satire". Beck is trying very hard to sew the seeds of a revolution that will only drive this country further apart. At a time when we have the opportunity and the need to come together as a nation."

well well well, "Beck is in sighting violence". Is he really? and he "is trying very hard to sew the seeds of revolution" Is he really now? I'm trying to imagine these scenarios and I can't quite do it. Wonder why?

He's on a good earner, he'll keep it up until it gets stale and then find another act.

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

I am sure his ratings are far higher than Olberführer, madcow, or any of the idiots the shemale known as zona watches.

He's on a good earner, he'll keep it up until it gets stale and then find another act.

He's not as dumb as the haters like AutoZona pretend he is... He'll continue to do well in the ratings and make money for FoxNews...

Of course. Murdoch is the true genius here though, he saw a market for FoxNews and it succeeded brilliantly for him.

I am sure his ratings are far higher than Olberführer, madcow, or any of the idiots the shemale known as zona watches.

Well, AutoZona should not really be used as any sort of measuring stick...;)

I think Beck currently ranks #3 each nite behind O'Reilly and Hannity...

Of course. Murdoch is the true genius here though, he saw a market for FoxNews and it succeeded brilliantly for him.

Yep... He knows how to attract both the left and the right... Smart individual...

Well, AutoZona should not really be used as any sort of measuring stick...;)

I think Beck currently ranks #3 each nite behind O'Reilly and Hannity...

but ahead of the msnbc pundits?

He's far from dumb, he's a fake. He's disingenuous and not fooling a lot of people with his sudden desire to root out corruption. But it's politics so he's going to be successful in finding it as we have already seen. Just don't expect him to continue his crusade once the power pendulum swings the other way.

He's far from dumb, he's a fake. He's disingenuous and not fooling a lot of people with his sudden desire to root out corruption. But it's politics so he's going to be successful in finding it as we have already seen. Just don't expect him to continue his crusade once the power pendulum swings the other way.

you think the power pendulum will swing the other way any time soon?

Forum List

Back