What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Hey.....doesn't matter who started it.

If you support treasonous activity, you're a traitor.

FAUX/FUCKED News supported this.

Try again.

At least you admit you lied about Fox News starting the tea parties. Now what part of these tea party protest were treasonous?

Me try again? hahahaha....seems like your the one that keeps trying. and failing... and trying... and failing......etc...

Listen you cow loving poofter cowpoke, I only said that it doesn't matter who started it because you would continue to argue the point as you obviously don't care to pay attention to facts.

FAUX Noise started the "grass roots" (although, how can something sponsored by a corporation be considered grass roots?), and kept pushing it with O'Reilly, Beck, and all the other idiots on FAUX Noise.

They supported it, they promoted it, and oh yeah.........wasn't the very first tea party considered treason as well? Especially from the British view.

Try again.

At least you admit you lied about Fox News starting the tea parties. Now what part of these tea party protest were treasonous?

Me try again? hahahaha....seems like your the one that keeps trying. and failing... and trying... and failing......etc...

Listen you cow loving poofter cowpoke, I only said that it doesn't matter who started it because you would continue to argue the point as you obviously don't care to pay attention to facts.

FAUX Noise started the "grass roots" (although, how can something sponsored by a corporation be considered grass roots?), and kept pushing it with O'Reilly, Beck, and all the other idiots on FAUX Noise.

They supported it, they promoted it, and oh yeah.........wasn't the very first tea party considered treason as well? Especially from the British view.

Gaybikershithead you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in your sorry ass!!

You said that Fox News Started the tea parties. That was a fucking lie!! And when you got caught in your lie, you say oh "it doesn't matter". You're a fucking lying piece of shit coward that can stand behind his own claims!!

Prove that Fox News started the "grass roots" efforts!!! Prove that O'Reilly promoted it!!

Now I'll give you Beck, he was in fact involved in the 9/12 project and did his best to promote it. But O'Reilly is another story. So either prove your claims or shut the fuck up you whiney puke!!

Gaybikershithead you wouldn't know a fact if it bit you in your sorry ass!!

You said that Fox News Started the tea parties. That was a fucking lie!! And when you got caught in your lie, you say oh "it doesn't matter". You're a fucking lying piece of shit coward that can stand behind his own claims!!

Prove that Fox News started the "grass roots" efforts!!! Prove that O'Reilly promoted it!!

Now I'll give you Beck, he was in fact involved in the 9/12 project and did his best to promote it. But O'Reilly is another story. So either prove your claims or shut the fuck up you whiney puke!!

Without Beck, and Fox, the once mighty ACORN would still be using taxpayers money to advise hookers on how to set up and run an illegal business - employing child prostitutes.

We would still have that Commie bastard Van Jones in the White House.

I don't always agree with Beck, and he's a crybaby, but he is filling a huge void that was once our media. It comes to something when the NYT tasks someone with watching Beck because they keep missing the real stories.

If the rest of the media would take their heads out of Obama's ass and start doing the job they are supposed to to - investigate and report - then Beck and Fox would not be as powerful as they now are.

Without Beck, and Fox, the once mighty ACORN would still be using taxpayers money to advise hookers on how to set up and run an illegal business - employing child prostitutes.

Wrong. That was a set up and racist to boot. I KNOW Acorn has white people working for them, where were they?

Why were the 2 people pretending to be a pimp and whore WHITE?

Anyone with 1/2 a brain could see that was a set up, as well as racist.......

Try again.

And it isn't even "their" Tea Party either! Its OUR Tea Party! The "Paulettes" were the first ones to start that movement!!!!!!

So, Faux News is UNORIGINAL by general default!

without beck, and fox, the once mighty acorn would still be using taxpayers money to advise hookers on how to set up and run an illegal business - employing child prostitutes.

wrong. That was a set up and racist to boot. I know acorn has white people working for them, where were they?

Why were the 2 people pretending to be a pimp and whore white?

qfp

Wrong. That was a set up and racist to boot. I KNOW Acorn has white people working for them, where were they?

You are one stupid fuck

This ACORN lady is white!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7s8w9GEpSzw]YouTube - ACORN San Bernadino Child Prostitution Investigation Part I[/ame]

Where were the white people?
Did you not see the toothless WHITE liberal meth head who claimed to have shot her husband?
Because OBVIOUSLY, no blacks thought of the idea.
Yes, it was a set up. And thanks to those two brave young people, the corrupt LIBERAL organization known as ACORN is going down the freakin' tubes where it belongs!

Seriously, you're not the brightest light on the ol' Christmas tree o' life!

Last edited:

And it isn't even "their" Tea Party either! Its OUR Tea Party! The "Paulettes" were the first ones to start that movement!!!!!!

So, Faux News is UNORIGINAL by general default!

Yea I already told the idiot that Ron Paul started the tea parties back in 06. But gaybikershithead is too stupid to get it.

OH BROTHER :eusa_wall:

Oh yippee! No legitimate argument so you play the race card. How utterly, utterly, utterly predictable, with a big topping of stupidity.

On the bright side, I have no need to make you look like a fool..... you are perfectly capable of doing that all by yourself.

Oh yippee! No legitimate argument so you play the race card. How utterly, utterly, utterly predictable, with a big topping of stupidity.

On the bright side, I have no need to make you look like a fool..... you are perfectly capable of doing that all by yourself.

Oh give yourself some credit. YOU called bullshit on the fucktard and I then posted the proof that YOU were right -- and GayBikerSailorSissy doesn't even have the gumption to admit that he was wrong. Hell, as I noted previously, even that boring piece of garbage, Keith Overbite, was able to man up sufficiently to apologize. Not SissyBikerSailorBitch, though.

whats really interesting here is he claims "anyone with 1/2 a brain COULD se it"
yet the crooks at ACORN couldn't
just WHO is the racist in that?

beck-25.jpg

Fox News is lying to make Murdoch money.

Even Murdoch doesn't believe what his own people are saying.

Fox News appeals to the worst in America.

Forum List

Back