What if Glenn Beck is Actually Mentally Retarded?

Shit Dim Bulb/No Logic, a person like you (as fucking retarded and stupid as you are), would probably be one of those that was RELATED to him.

You had a lot of inbreeding in your particular family tree, didn't ya? Probably went swimming in your own gene pool.

No wonder you're all hat and no cattle.

That's a terrible insult to those that are actually retarded. For the most part, they are good people. They don't know how to be traitors and seditionists like Beck. Besides, how many married, retarded men ask a girl young enough to be a daughter if they can take nude pictures of them on national television?

Shit Dim Bulb/No Logic, a person like you (as fucking retarded and stupid as you are), would probably be one of those that was RELATED to him.

You had a lot of inbreeding in your particular family tree, didn't ya? Probably went swimming in your own gene pool.

No wonder you're all hat and no cattle.

Personal attacks will get you nowhere. But seeing that you cannot debate an issue with any sense of intelligence, these insults are not unexpected.

By the way Dim Bulb/No Logic......you stated that FAUX Noise wasn't seditious.

Well......check this out......

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrPsOvDyWt4]YouTube - Fatuous and Feebleminded Glenn Beck Claims Obama Wants America to Fail[/ame]

And......to help things out, here's some definitions from Dictionary.com

se⋅di⋅tion
  /sɪˈdɪʃən/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhn] Show IPA
Use sedition in a Sentence
See web results for sedition
See images of sedition
–noun
1. incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government.
2. any action, esp. in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.
3. Archaic. rebellious disorder.
Origin:
1325&#8211;75; < L s&#275;diti&#333;n- (s. of s&#275;diti&#333;), equiv. to s&#275;d- se- + -iti&#333;n- a going (it(us), ptp. of &#299;re to go + -i&#333;n- -ion ); r. ME sedicioun < AF < L, as above

Synonyms:
1. insurrection, mutiny. See treason.

se&#8901;di&#8901;tious
&#8194;&#8194;/s&#618;&#712;d&#618;&#643;&#601;s/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhs] Show IPA
Use seditious in a Sentence
See web results for seditious
See images of seditious
&#8211;adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of sedition.
2. given to or guilty of sedition.
Origin:
1400&#8211;50; late ME sedicious, equiv. to sedici(oun) sedition + -ous -ous; cf. L s&#275;diti&#333;sus

So yeah.....FAUX Noise IS seditious!

By the way Dim Bulb/No Logic......you stated that FAUX Noise wasn't seditious.

Well......check this out......

YouTube - Fatuous and Feebleminded Glenn Beck Claims Obama Wants America to Fail

And......to help things out, here's some definitions from Dictionary.com

se&#8901;di&#8901;tion
&#8194;&#8194;/s&#618;&#712;d&#618;&#643;&#601;n/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhn] Show IPA
Use sedition in a Sentence
See web results for sedition
See images of sedition
–noun
1. incitement of discontent or rebellion against a government.
2. any action, esp. in speech or writing, promoting such discontent or rebellion.
3. Archaic. rebellious disorder.
Origin:
1325–75; < L s&#275;diti&#333;n- (s. of s&#275;diti&#333;), equiv. to s&#275;d- se- + -iti&#333;n- a going (it(us), ptp. of &#299;re to go + -i&#333;n- -ion ); r. ME sedicioun < AF < L, as above

Synonyms:
1. insurrection, mutiny. See treason.

se&#8901;di&#8901;tious
&#8194;&#8194;/s&#618;&#712;d&#618;&#643;&#601;s/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [si-dish-uhs] Show IPA
Use seditious in a Sentence
See web results for seditious
See images of seditious
–adjective
1. of, pertaining to, or of the nature of sedition.
2. given to or guilty of sedition.
Origin:
1400–50; late ME sedicious, equiv. to sedici(oun) sedition + -ous -ous; cf. L s&#275;diti&#333;sus

So yeah.....FAUX Noise IS seditious!

Hey gaybikershithead, there was nothing seditous in that clip. And another thing "Beck" isn't "Fox News" you wormy fuck!!!

Shit ya fucking 'tard.......the whole station does it!

Billo the Clown, Manatee, Blech, and FAUX and fiends.......

Try again asshole.

Try again asshole.

I don't have to "try again". You falied to prove your claim that these guys act in a seditous manner. Having an opposing viewpoint is not sedition you stupd fuck!! Inciting rebellion against the government would be. Now show me evidence that Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly etc..has incited rebellion against the government.

For your convenience.

incite:
To provoke and urge on: troublemakers who incite riots; inciting workers to strike

rebellion:
Open, armed, and organized resistance to a constituted government.

He's far from dumb, he's a fake. He's disingenuous and not fooling a lot of people with his sudden desire to root out corruption. But it's politics so he's going to be successful in finding it as we have already seen. Just don't expect him to continue his crusade once the power pendulum swings the other way.
i guess you didnt see much of him when Bush was in office

Not really. The only thing I remember about him back in those days was that he had a hard on for the GWOT and a disdain for Muslims.

Really ?
He insists that 9/11 had nothing to do with real scriptural Islam , when in fact it was" text book " jihad.

If Glenn is "retarded" then what does that make the people who run around attacking a retarded man? To me it makes them pretty stupid.

A comment in there..

"Sensationalist yes, satirist no. If you are calling the things Beck says "satire" I disagree. My best description of Beck is an alarmist and political terrorist. Beck is in sighting violence and hatred toward fellow American citizens. That is not "satire". Beck is trying very hard&#65279; to sew the seeds of a revolution that will only drive this country further apart. At a time when we have the opportunity and the need to come together as a nation."

LOL that comment sounds like a conservative complaining about the Iraq war protestors. :lol:

Beck is trying to start a revolution, but not in the sense that Zona and many like Zona assume....they assume a violent citizen vs citizen with guns and death revolution. Glenn is trying to start a revolution at the voting booth and is calling for the American people to vote out all these corrupt republicans and democrats. Or should I say Retardicans and Demoncrats since you feel calling someone a retard isn't offensive to anyone.

My apologies to the forum members with metally challenged family or friends, I dont mean to disparage them by using the word rerard when i say retardicans.

xotoxi-albums-obamicons-picture771-oligarh.png

Try again asshole.

I don't have to "try again". You falied to prove your claim that these guys act in a seditous manner. Having an opposing viewpoint is not sedition you stupd fuck!! Inciting rebellion against the government would be. Now show me evidence that Beck, Hannity and O'Reilly etc..has incited rebellion against the government.

For your convenience.

incite:
To provoke and urge on: troublemakers who incite riots; inciting workers to strike

rebellion:

Yo......pillow biter..........what about the tea parties? What about the signs stating that it was time to water the tree of liberty? What about the LOADED FUCKING ASSAULT WEAPONS? You must have had a traumatic head injury as a child, as you are in the top one percentile of the stupidest people I've ever met.

ALL of those were organized by FAUX Noise.

You lose all hat/no cattle. Shit man.......I'd be willing to bet that you get outsmarted by the cattle, don't ya?

Try again asshole.

For your convenience.

incite:

rebellion:

Yo......pillow biter..........what about the tea parties? What about the signs stating that it was time to water the tree of liberty? What about the LOADED FUCKING ASSAULT WEAPONS? You must have had a traumatic head injury as a child, as you are in the top one percentile of the stupidest people I've ever met.

ALL of those were organized by FAUX Noise.

You lose all hat/no cattle. Shit man.......I'd be willing to bet that you get outsmarted by the cattle, don't ya?

The tea parties were lawful protest you stupid fuck. The assault rifles (and you're assuming they were loaded) were also legally carried.

Here's some words of wisdom from one of our greatest forefathers.

"A little rebellion now and then...is a medicine necessary for the sound health of government.” --Thomas Jefferson--

"Difference of opinion leads to enquiry, and enquiry to truth; and that, I am sure, is the ultimate and sincere object of us both. We both value too much the freedom of opinion sanctioned by our Constitution, not to cherish its exercise even where in opposition to ourselves."
--Thomas Jefferson --

Fact is gaybikershithead, you lose!!

Hey Dim Bulb/No Logic.........SEVERAL OF THE PEOPLE WITH THE ASSAULT RIFLES STATED THAT YES, THEY WERE LOADED.

Do the cattle hide your cowboy hat when you go out in the field? You're obviously dumber than them.

Yes, it was a lawful protest. Yes, the people had guns that they were legally allowed to carry.

Yes.........they were loaded. Yes.........there were signs indirectly threatening the president.

I'd be willing to bet that you're single, as the only thing that you could date and speak intelligently with, would be a rubber doll.

Oh wait.......in your case, it's a rubber guy. Sorry about that.

Hey Dim Bulb/No Logic.........SEVERAL OF THE PEOPLE WITH THE ASSAULT RIFLES STATED THAT YES, THEY WERE LOADED.

Do the cattle hide your cowboy hat when you go out in the field? You're obviously dumber than them.

Yes, it was a lawful protest. Yes, the people had guns that they were legally allowed to carry.

Yes.........they were loaded. Yes.........there were signs indirectly threatening the president.

I'd be willing to bet that you're single, as the only thing that you could date and speak intelligently with, would be a rubber doll.

Oh wait.......in your case, it's a rubber guy. Sorry about that.

So what they were loaded? Still perfectly legal.

Your concession is duly noted.

Forum List

Back