What, if anything, should be done to stop "white flight"?

Is white flight a big problem? Is gentrification the answer?
Itā€™s only a problem for Democrat/Negro enclaves, that depend on productive taxpayers to prop up their social agendas, that buy them votes, which keep them in power. As for gentrification..? Thatā€™s actually something I specialize in; and some previously infested areas in Birmingham have made some very positive turn arounds in the last five years. And as weā€™ve driven up the property taxes; shitty shotgun houses have been getting dozed, making way for quality housing that UAB students pay a premium for. And in these areas crime has gone down, profits have gone up, and the city is getting for tax revenue. Everyone worth a shit is winning. The rest are being pushed out...

What causes white flight. I dunno for sure. But I know Chicago neighborhoods on the south and west sides that were once wonderful places for families to live are now killing zones dominated by black and Hispanic muderous thugs roaming those once peaceful streets.

When the influx starts perhaps a lot of folks want to get out while the getting is good, i.e. before property values plumit. If thatā€™s racism so be it, but people have a right to protect their investments in their homes.
Democrats grow the negative black culture. Drowns our the good.

The good? Like you wanting fewer cops on the street so you can have street fights without being interrupted?
No idea how you Correlate the two

Definition of a mixed neighborhood: The time between the first black family moving in and the last white family moving out.

but more to the point... why would you want to stop people from doing anything?

I think that is an excellent question. Jitsie? Care to answer this one? Or just avoid it like usual?
No idea what heā€™s saying,, Iā€™m taking about why whites moved out of urban areas

What causes white flight. I dunno for sure. But I know Chicago neighborhoods on the south and west sides that were once wonderful places for families to live are now killing zones dominated by black and Hispanic muderous thugs roaming those once peaceful streets.

When the influx starts perhaps a lot of folks want to get out while the getting is good, i.e. before property values plumit. If thatā€™s racism so be it, but people have a right to protect their investments in their homes.

The good? Like you wanting fewer cops on the street so you can have street fights without being interrupted?

Because higher crime rates are a big cause of white flight.

Definition of a mixed neighborhood: The time between the first black family moving in and the last white family moving out.

I think that is an excellent question. Jitsie? Care to answer this one? Or just avoid it like usual?
No idea what heā€™s saying,, Iā€™m taking about why whites moved out of urban areas

And why would you want to stop them from doing what they want to do?

Yes it causes good blacks to live to

I donā€™t I want to talk about why they left

What?

So you narrow the parameters and avoid anything else.

So you narrow the parameters and avoid anything else.
Huh

What?
It causes good blacks to move to

What?

So lowering the crime rate helps them too.

What?

Help them how it helps everybody

What?

Yep. Reducing crime helps everyone except the criminals.

What?

Huh

What?

Huh

What is hard to understand? Fewer crimes are good for everyone except the people who commit the crimes.

What?

Huh

What is hard to understand? Fewer crimes are good for everyone except the people who commit the crimes.
why do we care about them???
they just commited a crime,,,

What?

Huh

Also strong men and woman stay in the community, leaders, the young can look up to, learn from

Forum List

Back