What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob

Then the incontrovertible evidence is us..

All you evidence is that theists are generally stupid and uneducated

Spare me, hick.

NOVA | scienceNOW | Profile: Brothers Chudnovsky | PBS

They believe pi is the key to understanding the mind of God. Which is one of the reasons they deciphered it to 2 billion places.

(*(*(*(*( AllieBabba)*)*)*)*)*) hope you're okay with being dragged into criticism of me (wince) sorry about that

thanks for the video, looking forward to seeing it but for now gotta jet

yes, but you aare assuming that nothing exists for no real reason.
The absence of any evidence would be reason enough.

The only definative conclusion we can come to is that "we don't know." That is the default.
There's certainly that, but if a guess is to be taken one way or the other, it's more rational to assume that something doesn't exist if there is no evidence of its existence.

I agree that it is wholly irrational to claim that you know for sure that something either is or isn't under the cup.

The absence of evidence proves nothing.

What do I love about the God of Abraham, Issac, and Ishmael?

He made Jesus his only son, and Mohammed his final prophet. Then he made their respective followers repeatedly massacre eachother over the course of nearly 1,400 years!

Great planning on God's part, that is!

Last edited:

He made Jesus his only son, and Mohammed his final prophet. Then he made their respective followers repeatedly massacre eachother over the course of nearly 1,400 years!

It was wasn't it. In order for you to understand war and the reason for death you would have to know how the energy works with creator and why it is important to have energy return to the source.

You won't learn this in school.

What, you're not happy?

Now you can choose between the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob; or Allah, or a thousand other gods or none at all.

I thought you libs were pro-choice?

But the TRUTH is, It began awesome in the garden of Eden with God and Adam, who sinned with Eve (deceived), thus the fall. The first "Adam" sold us out, the 2nd "Adam" Yeshua, is God in the flesh coming to buy us back again with His own blood, Yeshua.

Mohammed...uh, what did he EVER prophesy? And what came true?

(*(*(*(*( AllieBabba)*)*)*)*)*) hope you're okay with being dragged into criticism of me (wince) sorry about that

priceless!! :lol:

LOl so many inside jokes? Did you know that July is the "be kind to the noobs" month? sheesh
It's not an inside joke, crybaby. Anyone reading that can laugh at just how cloying you can be. Or be nauseated by it.

BTW Where's that mountain of proof your pal, The Blight, promised me you would provide to show that kids are being made to pray to Allah in public schools? You keep dancing around that one.

priceless!! :lol:

LOl so many inside jokes? Did you know that July is the "be kind to the noobs" month? sheesh
It's not an inside joke, crybaby.

Was I crying again? Rats I hate it when I do that!

shouldertocry.jpg

Anyone reading that can laugh at just how cloying you can be. Or be nauseated by it.

Odd choice of words

BTW Where's that mountain of proof your pal, The Blight, promised me you would provide to show that kids are being made to pray to Allah in public schools? You keep dancing around that one.
I'm not dancing, it's just been done to death. It IS appalling and under-reported, but I get tired of repeating myself:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1317680-post47.html

If you need anything else lemme know

CupOfLove.jpg

Last edited:
What I love about the God of Abraham, Isaac & Jacob

PLAYLIST

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxmaChjd9lc&feature=PlayList&p=34C2180B3A488A49&index=0&playnext=1[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHcVgSNtEE8"][/ame]

Last edited:
I'm not dancing, it's just been done to death. It IS appalling and under-reported, but I get tired of repeating myself:

Under reported? Don't you really mean not reported at all? You made the whole thing up. That's why you won't provide a link to a news source.

:eusa_liar:

Under reported? Don't you really mean not reported at all? You made the whole thing up. That's why you won't provide a link to a news source.

I wonder if JenT would be incensed if they were forcing kids to pray to God and Jesus in school? :eusa_think:

I wonder if JenT would be incensed if they were forcing kids to pray to God and Jesus in school? :eusa_think:
She'd be beside herself with joy.
She'd be passing out cute little cups of love to everyone and babbling non stop about her cutsie wootsie wuv affair wiv her new boyfriend, Jesus.

Students' Ramadan-fast assignment protested by Diana Lynne,
World Net Daily

Think Like a Muslim by Daniel Pipes, Ph.D.
New York Post

Hey, Where's Jesus? by Patrick O'Hannigan

Islam Studies Spark Lawsuit by Diana Lynne,
World Net Daily

California School Sued Over Islamic Drills by Ellen Sorokin, Washington Times

Public Schools Embrace Islam, a Shocker by Rev. Austin Miles

Upchuckin the News and the NEA by April Shenandoah,
GOP USA and Sierra Times

Textbook reads like recruitment by Tamara Henry,
USA Today

School Comes Under Fire by Michelle Locke,
Associated Press

World History Draws Criticism by Associated Press

Islam Takes Over Curriculum by Brad Dacus,
Pacific Justice Institute

Book draws parents ire by PE Press Enterprise by Maria Garcia

District Sued over Islam studies by Diana Lynne, WND

Parents Sue Byron County by Associated Press

Islamic Emphasis in Textbooks by Mark Ellis,
Assist News

Californians wearing blinders as.. by April Shenandoah,

American Partisan

Shoving Islam Down Johnny's Throat by Jamie Glazov, Ph.D.

Calif. Approved Text Promotes Islam Focus on the Family

Islamic Brainwashing Now a Part of Public Schools by JonChristian Ryter

The Wolf in Critical Thinking by Jen Shroder,
Christians Unite

Lawsuit says Muslim text not right by David Kiefer,
San Francisco Examiner

Significant Difference by Contra Costa Times

Become a Muslim Warrior by Daniel Pipes

Federal Lawsuit filed by Rev. Austin Miles

Islam Lessons Prompt Lawsuit by Kelli A.Phillips,
Contra Costa Times

No Muslim Bias by Diana Lynne, World Net Daily

Teaching Islam by NRO Rod Drehr

Islam in CA Public Schools by Allan Dobras

Islam curriculum generates protests by Barbara Curtis,
Christian Times

Islam for Kids: Required Course by David Kiefer

Parent Files Challenge to Pro-Islamic Textbook by Skyline

More Anti-Muslim Censoring by Lance Gay
Scripps Howard News Service

Thomas More Official Press Release regarding lawsuit

Textbooks: What is California to do? by Jen Shroder
GOPUSA

Coastal Crusade by Tracy Hamilton

Ph.D's and Professionals Review "Across the Centuries"

SierraTimes articles by Jen, BlessedCause founder

For the links to all these go to BlessedCause

I'm sure by now many of them may be missing

These are just the ones that happened while I was up in arms about it, and after I became aware of the coverage online.

She'd be beside herself with joy.
She'd be passing out cute little cups of love to everyone and babbling non stop about her cutsie wootsie wuv affair wiv her new boyfriend, Jesus.

You would think so, wouldn't you. But nope. Darkness cannot teach the light. And though I know there are many teachers that would do a good job of it, there would be many that totally messed it up, either on purpose or because they didn't know any better.

In my perfect world they wouldn't say much at all except that Christians believe that Jesus Christ suffered, died and rose again for our sins, that we could be reconciled to God.

But those are the words of life. And exactly why satan would sweat bullets to keep it out, and it is. Darkness hates the light.

Forum List

Back