What I Hate about the GOP

Sure it was. It was used for illegal campaign activities.

When was Trump convicted of that?

The New York State Attorney General is a corrupt thug.
Telling us someone's shoes are ugly reveals a losing argument and your own failure.

Telling us she is a thug without proof, proves you are a liar. Try again loser.

In the alternate universe of yours. In this universe he was fined for stealing. You lose.
We are fined for all kinds of things, like parking in a handicapped spot. If a fine indicates stealing, then Hillary is a thief.

Telling us someone's shoes are ugly reveals a losing argument and your own failure.

Telling us she is a thug without proof, proves you are a liar. Try again loser.
There's abundant proof, jackass.

We are fined for all kinds of things, like parking in a handicapped spot. If a fine indicates stealing, then Hillary is a thief.
Still no argument loser. Get back in your hole. It's embarrassing.

I posted no argument liar. See, can't stop lying can you?
Stupid pictures is your argument fool. And that's all you'll send. You are an idiot, a failure, and you have nothing intelligent to offer. You are an embarrassment to political debate. You simply suck.

Again, you don't win an argument simply by claiming you won.

That is becoming your favorite tactic
I do when the one on the receiving end offers up a pile of dog shit as a response. That's you. Straight up dog shit responses.

Stupid pictures is your argument fool. And that's all you'll send. You are an idiot, a failure, and you have nothing intelligent to offer. You are an embarrassment to political debate. You simply suck.
I've triggered another liar it seems.

1) The debt ceiling BS. The GOP are the kings of debt, the party of debt. Reagan started the era of mega deficits, Bush and son continued it, and Trump took it to record levels. The GOP have the nerve to complain about the debt and make a big fake fiasco over the debt limit, when they are the ones who have caused the debt. Hypocrisy

2) The Big Lie. Only a pathetic weakling would lose an election and fabricate a big lie about election fraud and "your vote was stolen" with no credible evidence at all. The GOP still can;t man up and admit Trump lost the election and is lying about fraud.

3) The War in Iraq. If you opposed the war in Iraq you were labeled unpatriotic, and you were vilified by Foxnews and the GOP. Bush and the GOP started the war and pushed for the war. They went on national TV to repeatedly sell the war. Then the GOP try to blame the dems for the war.

4) the failure. 11 of the last 12 recessions all under the GOP. every single GOP pres has had a recession for past 100 years. Job growth, GDP growth, and stock market all out perform under dems vs GOP. The GOP is not good and the results are poor. Bush inherited a balanced budget and then crashed the economy terribly, Trump had the worst covid response in the world with the ost deaths and most cases.

5) The scandal mongering. Monica Lewinsky a joke scandal, all the fake HRC scandals that produced nothing at all, now the Hunter Biden nothing burger. Then they cry like weaklings when Trump incites a riot at the Capitol over lies, leverages military aid to Ukraine for dirt on a political opponent (then Trump's best bud Putin invades said country), mishandles 100s of top secret documents and lies about doing so, and lets not forget the Scooter Libby scandal of Cheney outing the covert CIA opperative because he exposed Bush's lies on Iraq.

There are many more reasons, but these 5 reasons are devastating. They represent exactly why the GOP is terrible. The dems are bad, but the GOP is much much much worse and this is why.
This is a fact post. 100% facts

I like you! I really like you! I agree with everything you said. What you have proven, is Republicans are mentally incapable of being anywhere near a public office.

Anyone notice how these leftist vermin always spew the same tired crap?

Forum List

Back