What I expect will happen in the coming year. We are headed into Collapse.

Neubarth

At the Ballpark July 30th
Nov 8, 2008
South Pacific
What I expect will happen in the coming year.

We are headed into Collapse. I am not talking about just a stock market collapse, but a real economic collapse greater than that of the Great Depression. Every week we see another half a million to 800,000 people lose their jobs and file for Unemployment Insurance. Obviously, everything is falling apart. Retail sales have fallen and are now flip flopping on the bottom of that fall. Any movement upward is ballyhooed as a tremendous increase in the economy, yet, we are still on the bottom. Real Estate is still crashing. Industrial Production is on the bottom and just flip flopping around. There is no real economic growth, just federal spending that is passed of as a recovering economy, yet, the people are still losing their jobs left and right.

We certainly have had enough time to head this stinking mess off. Instead we elected a corrupt president who thinks he and his stooges can lie their way out of a Depression. Lies and gross distortion of economic data just do not cut it. They are totally ineffectual and do not solve the problems that are leading us into the coming collapse. They look very foolish to me.

To restore the economy, we need to put people back to work in our country. This concept of a Global Economy sucks. It may be OK for idealists, but I am not one of those idiots. I favor real solutions to real problems, and the real problem is this attempt to create a Global Economy. It might work some time in the future when the world is composed of four or five Mega States, but right now with all of the countries and the political instability in the world, it simply will not work.

We are allowing to rape us, and it is about time that we put a stop to that. Instead of giving Chinese peasants jobs, we should be giving our laborers in America jobs so they can feed their families.

I favor setting up a North American Co-Prosperity Sphere. Unite as one economic block and one country. If we have to, establish two or three languages for the one country, but keep the work and the jobs and the profit and the standard of living all in this one Great Country that will stretch from southern Panama to the North Pole. Exclude the importation of Chinese products unless they simply can not be made in this continent. Anything made in China can and should be made on this continent, putting the laborers from south to north and from east to west to work. Being employed will allow them to buy products that they need. Those products that are make in our Mega Country will be what they can buy, thus assuring that our people get the jobs and the profit.

I have had a suggestion that we allow England, Ireland, Iceland, Greenland, Australia and New Zealand to join us. I am open to the idea if their people vote to join us. How about you?

England and Ireland are stuck with the EU.... and that's working out real well for them. Not. At least the Brits should be grateful that their government was smart enough to keep its currency. Ireland is bankrupt. So is Iceland.

England and Ireland are stuck with the EU.... and that's working out real well for them. Not. At least the Brits should be grateful that their government was smart enough to keep its currency. Ireland is bankrupt. So is Iceland.
So is California. this morning I had to drive from Mira Mesa (north of San Diego) to the Mexican border -- 38 miles one way. This was between 0700 and 0730. Being a Friday and with all of the state employees on a Unpaid Furlough, the highways were essentially deserted. A drive that would normally take me over an hour on any other workday of the week was an easy drive. So many people have lost their jobs in this state that traffic on the freeways in the morning commute has decreased by about 26 percent.

What an ugly mess for the 33,000,000 unemployed. Otherwise, good driving conditions.

Last edited:
Ohh I forgot to put in the 2010 prediction thread that Neubarth would predict collapse.

Of course that would be about like predicting ti will get dark later.
Neubarth is more depresso on the economy than I am. But for different reasons.

Ohh I forgot to put in the 2010 prediction thread that Neubarth would predict collapse.

As I have posted a thousand times, we do not need to go into collapse. We have done nothing to stop it, so we are progressing towards it. It need not be that way.

Obama constantly lies about everything, Unemployment, the Size the the Labor Force, the Gross Domestic Product...... so on and so forth. Lie after lie after lie, as if the lies will correct the collapsing economy.

He needs to get off of his gay butt and go out and start making changes that will put thirty million unemployed Americans back to work. Until he does so, things will just continue to get worse and worse with each passing day.

Last edited:

As I have posted a thousand times, we do not need to go into collapse. We have done nothing to stop it, so we are progressing towards it. It need not be that way.

Obama constantly lies about everything, Unemployment, the Size the the Labor Force, the Gross Domestic Product...... so on and so forth. Lie after lie after lie, as if the lies will correct the collapsing economy.

He needs to get off of his gay butt and go out and start making changes that will put thirty million unemployed Americans back to work. Until he does so, things will just continue to get worse and worse with each passing day.

I fully agree with your first paragraph and slightly with your last one.

Neubarth: I'm trying to understand your outlook so I'm using your posts as reference.

Post #1. Para 2 and 3, The candidates were duly elected.

Para 4, American companies are generally free to move their production to other countries, the US government is reluctant to impose tariffs, the American public usually buys from the lowest priced supplier.

Para 5, There is a large disconnect between what the American citizen say's he wants and what our elected officials give us as you rightly noted.

Para 6, What you are describing is NAFTA. Not doing us much good.

Para 7, what you want is an American led or dominated economic block, but now your sugggesting european nations participate? Not consistent, you are, in effect, endorsing global economy.

Your Post #3 - Yes, and people are living in their cars, driven into homelessness. Who caused this, I postulate big banks and liberal government controls.

Your post #5, Obama's and the democratic party's agenda. He was elected and can be defeated. Calling him names is pointless. He and his party just can't stop spending. The GOP was no better they just spend in a different manner, starwars comes to mind.

So, to sum it up, I agree with you it didn't have to happen, but the American people lost their ability to take control, instead opted for more social programs only to find them turning into ashes.

Mr. Raum from AP reported yesterday that our debt will exceed 100% of Gross Domestic Product in a few years at which point we will cease to be a the worlds leader and do the bidding of our debt holders IMO.

Last edited:
This is the year, for phase one, of the precisely manufactured commercial real estate collapse.
Phase two will be Mad Max, part one. About like the bottom video shown, for starters.
That's when all of Sarge,Lolly,Retired sarges guys and the recently well trained in crowd control skinheads, returning from the middle east, and all of the badge toting dolts of all flavors, will be out and about to protect THEM

You school age hall monitors will all have employment !

This is how your "heroes" will treat you for "breaking the law" That definition is simply loudly disagreeing with the illegal things THEY do, against YOU.Giving your tax money to cronies and overseas bankers, destroying the constitution, tossing you out of your homes and businesses for the bankers, locking you away for refusal to give the illegal IRS your money.
This is when the right to bear arms should come into play, but never will.

Here's a nice video so you'll know what to expect.This is what your heroes are practicing too.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVtS8dWog7g&feature=fvsr]YouTube - South African police trained in crowd control techniques[/ame]

Here they are protecting and serving. THEM. The real enemy.
Don't believe it can happen ? Neither did these folks.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t244-zEENSs&feature=related]YouTube - Riot police attack peaceful protesters at G20 Climate Camp[/ame]

To you asswipes that will be "just doing my job sir".
I hope they set your asses on fire and burn you to death. I hope they are smart enough to get your wallet first so they can eliminate the genetic pool at a later time.
No more genealogy records.

Have a nice weekend.:eusa_angel:

You need a bigger audience than US Message boards users for you scare tactics to work Boehner. That's right, I know your secret identity.

hii..!! The White House forecast that the US economy will grow by 3 per cent in 2010 and 4.3 per cent the following year....The unemployment rate is forecast to slide to 9.2 per cent over 2011 and 8.2 per cent in 2012, the White House said. The jobless rate stood at 9.7 per cent in January... wht you say about that ?? isnt good ??

Asking the government for accurate and honest statistics on the economy is like asking the Mafia for accurate and honest statistics on crime.

hii..!! The White House forecast that the US economy will grow by 3 per cent in 2010 and 4.3 per cent the following year....The unemployment rate is forecast to slide to 9.2 per cent over 2011 and 8.2 per cent in 2012, the White House said. The jobless rate stood at 9.7 per cent in January... wht you say about that ?? isnt good ??

Well, that's okay then. The White House says everything's fine and dandy now. Whew, we can all relax.

Any explanation as to how the unemployment rate went down so much? Think they got jobs or just got taken off the numbers because they are no longer looking for work? Do you believe in Santa Claus?

We are headed into Collapse. I am not talking about just a stock market collapse, but a real economic collapse greater than that of the Great Depression. Every week we see another half a million to 800,000 people lose their jobs and file for Unemployment Insurance. Obviously, everything is falling apart. Retail sales have fallen and are now flip flopping on the bottom of that fall. Any movement upward is ballyhooed as a tremendous increase in the economy, yet, we are still on the bottom. Real Estate is still crashing. Industrial Production is on the bottom and just flip flopping around. There is no real economic growth, just federal spending that is passed of as a recovering economy, yet, the people are still losing their jobs left and right.

We certainly have had enough time to head this stinking mess off. Instead we elected a corrupt president who thinks he and his stooges can lie their way out of a Depression.

I stopped reading here because you obviously don't understand the situation we are in and are just another partisan hack. how would mccain of made this better? you realize he was for the bailouts too right

yep thanks to Clinton-who got it all started with NAFTA,and Bush,and now Obama,we are headed for a collapse.the republicans and democrats are like chairs on the titanic,nothing changes,they just get rearranged.

We certainly have had enough time to head this stinking mess off. Instead we elected a corrupt president who thinks he and his stooges can lie their way out of a Depression.

I stopped reading here because you obviously don't understand the situation we are in and are just another partisan hack. how would mccain of made this better? you realize he was for the bailouts too right

whoever thinks mccain would have made this better is an idiot.there is no difference between the two parties,from here on out every president that gets in office is going to worse than the previous onewhether its a demopublican or a republicrat.

We are headed into Collapse. I am not talking about just a stock market collapse, but a real economic collapse greater than that of the Great Depression.

Then what are you doing wasting your time here? Shouldn't you be busy short selling stocks and putting the proceeds into gold?

I favor setting up a North American Co-Prosperity Sphere. Unite as one economic block and one country. If we have to, establish two or three languages for the one country, but keep the work and the jobs and the profit and the standard of living all in this one Great Country that will stretch from southern Panama to the North Pole. Exclude the importation of Chinese products unless they simply can not be made in this continent. Anything made in China can and should be made on this continent, putting the laborers from south to north and from east to west to work. Being employed will allow them to buy products that they need. Those products that are make in our Mega Country will be what they can buy, thus assuring that our people get the jobs and the profit.

Have you ever even been south of the U.S. border?

We certainly have had enough time to head this stinking mess off. Instead we elected a corrupt president who thinks he and his stooges can lie their way out of a Depression. Lies and gross distortion of economic data just do not cut it. They are totally ineffectual and do not solve the problems that are leading us into the coming collapse. They look very foolish to me.

To restore the economy, we need to put people back to work in our country. This concept of a Global Economy sucks. It may be OK for idealists, but I am not one of those idiots. I favor real solutions to real problems, and the real problem is this attempt to create a Global Economy. It might work some time in the future when the world is composed of four or five Mega States, but right now with all of the countries and the political instability in the world, it simply will not work.

We are allowing to rape us, and it is about time that we put a stop to that. Instead of giving Chinese peasants jobs, we should be giving our laborers in America jobs so they can feed their families.

I have had a suggestion that we allow England, Ireland, Iceland, Greenland, Australia and New Zealand to join us. I am open to the idea if their people vote to join us. How about you?
From what I have been reading a collapse is what a few have intended on doing for years. People out of their homes, jobs and very few groceries become more compliant in the mind of a few that have been playing games with the economy. Fact is throughout history this has never worked well and I doubt it will hold now either. Seventy-five percent of Americans no matter what their nationality is love liberty too much to just give it away to a few who think they have the rights to cull humanity for what they perceive is the right thing to do. These are those who care more for the world than those who inhabit the world. These money grubbers are not willing to stop wiping out the Amazon forest or kill the chemical money tree that kills both man and nature yet they are willing to do in the people of the world and call it a good thing as they promote their own agenda.

Stock up on staples and tell the banker/fund managers stripping the wealth from the nation to GFT. Those that have their homes paid for can take in some and help others get through this. Vote in new senators and congressmen that are not supported by these big money interest. It is really simple. Write and demand to your congressional representatives that all payments to these banking groups be stopped until a full and complete investigation is done and the perps are in jail.

IF the people are unwilling to do this, this is possibly what the new money will look like.

OcoinProject1.png

Are you looking forward to it?

I don't see much getting better, but no longer getting worse so fast is a step forward.

I don't think anyone is actually plotting anything I do think DC is a self contained bubble of well-meaning clueless idiots with economic, military and other models that do not reflect reality.

On the military front pre-positioning has been substituted for adequate air and sea logistics. This has been a foreign policy disaster since the WWII era support ships have too old to use.

On the economic front the assumption of outcomes is based on the normal bell shaped curve. Pareto had demonstrated that logarithmic distribution is the economic distribution of outcomes back in the 20s.

We have a government of wishing will make it so since at least 1900 and that is causing increasing problems. Will we see governmental collapse, sure. Will it be this year, who knows?

We are headed into Collapse. I am not talking about just a stock market collapse, but a real economic collapse greater than that of the Great Depression.

Then what are you doing wasting your time here? Shouldn't you be busy short selling stocks and putting the proceeds into gold?

Have you ever even been south of the U.S. border?

I grew up in Mexico. My first fiancee was Mexican of Spanish Moorish extraction and was a most beautiful girl from an affluent family. Her father was slated to become the governor of Sinaloa before we announced our engagement. Because his daughter was engaged to a gringo, he lost favor and somebody else was appointed by the PRI to govern the state.

Mexico is a very prosperous country with lots of poor people (peasants) who are not the brightest people in the world. They would make a great labor base if industry could be set up in that country. It is just starting.

Are you looking forward to it?

I don't see much getting better, but no longer getting worse so fast is a step forward.

The economy is still going down.

All you need do is look at the important data to know that the economy is crashing. There has been no improvement in the economy in the past year. Economic Calendar: Financial Calendars - Yahoo! Finance

INDUSTRIALPRODUCTIONATENDOFYEAR.jpg

MILLIONSUI.jpg

NEWHOUSESALESINAMERICA.jpg

LOSTTRILLIONS.png

Here is a typical state for you. It is all going to hell and Obama has had no effect on the collapse.

IDAHOUNEMPLOYMENT.jpg

Forum List

Back