I Can't Do It Anymore...

fncceo

Diamond Member
Nov 29, 2016
I am an easy-going guy. I don't get upset by all the horror in the world because horror has always been (and seems will always be) the human condition.

I see violence, I see suffering, I see cruelty every day in my job, I believed I was immured to it.

It turns out, there is a limit.

If you try to create a moral equivalency between Israelis defending the very lives of their citizens, if you try to rationalize the unthinkable cruelty of Hamas and their supporters among the Palestinian population, if you try to convince me there this is a two-sided conflict, I will ignore you.

I will not engage with you. I will ignore you.

I will maintain my friendships with Muslims (of which I have quite a few) and with those people of liberal persuasion, just as long as they NEVER mention the conflict in Israel.

That subject cannot be discussed in those terms and I will not pretend that it can.

If you support or defend Hamas, you want Jews dead, and that means you want me dead.

I am not afraid of those who want me dead, but I won't pay them the respect of trying to understand their reasons.

Feel free to try and sell your poison to anyone who will listen. But, I will not listen.

I am an easy-going guy. I don't get upset by all the horror in the world because horror has always been (and seems will always be) the human condition.

I see violence, I see suffering, I see cruelty every day in my job, I believed I was immured to it.

If you try to create a moral equivalency between Israelis defending the very lives of their citizens, if you try to rationalize the unthinkable cruelty of Hamas and their supporters among the Palestinian population, if you try to convince me there this is a two-sided conflict, I will ignore you.

I will maintain my friendships with Muslims (of which I have quite a few) and with those people of liberal persuasion, just as long as they NEVER mention the conflict in Israel.

That subject cannot be discussed in those terms and I will not pretend that it can.

If you support or defend Hamas, you want Jews dead, and that means you want me dead.

I am not afraid of those who want me dead, but I won't pay them the respect of trying to understand their reasons.

Feel free to try and sell your poison to anyone who will listen. But, I will not listen.
100% agree with you. The old adage that "there are two sides" to every story is BS. HAMAS is 100% responsible for what is happening in Gaza.

There are two types of people in this world, those who are of God and those who aren't.

I feel every sentence of this. But this one really hit:

Your delusions of grandeur are fueling your paranoia.

No one cares enough about Netanyahu's paid, trained and scripted shills to want you dead.

Your attempts to sugarcoat Zionist genocide only put you on the wrong side of history and make you complicit in mass murder.

"Easy going guys" don't act as cheerleaders for the extermination of Palestine's native residents.

Ignore me, I believe the Israelis are no better at keeping ghettos or clearing ghettos of terrorists than their teachers.

police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

what does god have to do with this?
Everything.

Why does evil exist? Why are there people around us that want us dead and actively trying to kill us 24/7?

And no, I'm not even a Jew when I say this?

We need to learn from all this with one important lesson, evil cannot be reasoned with. Only looking to God can provide resolution.

Very funny. Thanks for the laugh.

Your delusions of grandeur are fueling your paranoia.

No one cares enough about Netanyahu's paid, trained and scripted shills to want you dead.

Your attempts to sugarcoat Zionist genocide only put you on the wrong side of history and make you complicit in mass murder.

"Easy going guys" don't act as cheerleaders for the extermination of Palestine's native residents.
Hamas spent like 20 years digging tunnels, arming themselves via Iranian funds, teaching their populace to hate Zionism at all costs, putting in their charter that their only purpose in life is to destroy Zionism, then murder and target infants and elderly women and you expect me to feel sorry for them?

Yea, no.

Time to die.

Works for me. I've put a lot of people on ignore over this. A few I considered "friends.". I just won't deal with it anymore. Unfortunately I cannot put a couple Pro-Hamas mods on ignore, but I do just skim past their unread posts.

Perpetual problems require permanent solutions...
I took care of him long ago.
Israel is right to try to eradicate the threat of Hamas
But to assume that Palestine= Hamas so killing Palestinian civilians, women and children is the way to stop Hamas is not right

"Right" in what sense?

When you have a people who's soul existence is geared to eradicating another people then it's time for them to go away.

What, did you really think that their birth rate was just because they like to fuck a lot?

“Arafat had said that the womb of the Palestinian woman was a "biological weapon".​

Forum List

Back