I Can't Do It Anymore...

That's probably why I stay out of a lot of these threads.
I should really take the advice Natty
As I said, I think we're gonna get pounded with something far, far more repugnant to the fabric of our Republic than the Patriot Act ever was.
fwiw, i was among those who saw through the PA's real goals at the time Natty

of course i was painted as unpatriotic , lefty , whatnot

and so the world is now falling into darkness, i'm a simple man with simple views

to me, there's two factions, those who hate, and those who chose not to

So i have to ask, especially of those here who seem to think God almighty is on their side

How do ya wanna go out and meet your maker
????
~S~

there are many more than 2 kinds of people in the world. not all are evil, but those who try to divide the world's people into "us and them" are well on their way. towards "evil."
What Is "Emerging" Is Death to the Homo Sapiens Nations

The human race comprises various species, some of which need to go extinct for the advanced ones to survive.

If we are so advanced, why are we losing? Because our leadership wants us to devolve into Third World status so they can impose the same tyranny over us that the Third World King Ape leadership imposes on their own species.

I should really take the advice Natty

fwiw, i was among those who saw through the PA's real goals at the time Natty

and so the world is now falling into darkness, i'm a simple man with simple views

to me, there's two factions, those who hate, and those who chose not to

So i have to ask, especially of those here who seem to think God almighty is on their side

How do ya wanna go out and meet your maker
????
~S~

Ha. I stay out of the religion threads, too.

Though I did spend some time recently refreshing myself on the Essenes. I've always found them to be quite interesting. Even fascinating, depending upon the material in front of me. If I were a jew I would probably want to be an Essene. Admittedly, I was reading about alchemy, which got me back to the Essenes. Anyway. Not important. You just reminded me of it when you mentioned about religion.

The Hindus are interesting, too...

Ha. I stay out of the religion threads, too.

Though I did spend some time recently refreshing myself on the Essenes. I've always found them to be quite interesting. Even fascinating, depending upon the material in front of me. If I were a jew I would probably want to be an Essene. Admittedly, I was reading about alchemy, which got me back to the Essenes. Anyway. Not important. You just reminded me of it when you mentioned about religion.

The Hindus are interesting, too...
I'm a recovering catholic Natty , literally raised like some borg entity

so, you really don't need to 'splain the power, the influence they wield

i read them and see what i was, and wonder how i ever made it out alive

~S~

I'm a recovering catholic Natty , literally raised like some borg entity

so, you really don't need to 'splain the power, the influence they wield

i read them and see what i was, and wonder how i ever made it out alive

~S~

I went to a Catholic school.

Which, according to what I've read around here from some, makes me an antisemite? I, for one, am offended by that. By gawly, there oughtta be a law. lol...

Best education I ever had, though. Heck. By the time I got to High School in the public system, I didn't even have to try.

I wasn't a Catholic, though. Heck, I wasn't anything. My mom was raised Catholic, so the Priest would stop by the house once in a while.

He ended up striking a deal with her that if I mowed his fields and cleaned up his barns and stuff and whatever else he needed done that he would pay my tuition.

So that's how that happened.

He didn't even try to molester me or nothing, like people say they do. He was a good man. Made a darned good grilled cheese, too. lol.

Last edited:
I’ve taken it even further. I’ve had to cut off an extended family member who has been marching in the anti-Israel protests - including going to the Capitol. Even if we don’t speak about it, just knowing that she is joining in with the antisemites who are screaming “Death to Jews’” is beyond more tolerance level.

And yes, she is “Jewish,” but her leftism comes first.
That's the scariest thing about this new world order woke leftism. It throws all a person's values, traditions, sense of right and wrong out the window and replaces it with something no normal person would ever condone or try to justify.

Bah. You can't let yourself be bothered by that. If people say things about you that you know do not actually apply to you, then why even acknowledge it.

Say what you wanna say, so long as it jives with proper human relations and reflects your view, especially if you can support whatever it is that you're contending.

It's so easy to just call someone a name. There's no value in ad-hom, in my view, though. It's just a not-so-clever way of trying to control your arguments and to keep the ball in the infield so that you don't control your own arguments if it is seen or thought that they might lead to your accuser having to try to play long ball. I'm generally speaking, of course.

Last edited:
You did farm work to take you through higher ed Natty?

now you're pluckin' the strings of my 'ol redneck heart!

~S~

Well, I'm from the sticks anyway. So it wasn't anything I wasn't already used to. I was pulling weeds in an acre garden was I was 4. lol...

Bah. You can't let yourself be bothered by that. If people say things about you that you know do not actually apply to you, then why even acknowledge it.

Say what you wanna say, so long as it jives with proper human relations and reflects your view, especially id yo ucan support whatever it is that you're contending.

It's so easy to just call someone a name. There's no value in ad-hom, in my view, though. It's just a not-so-clever way of trying to control your arguments and keeping the ball in the infield so that you don't control your own arguments that might lead to your accusor of having to try to play long ball. I'm generally speaking, of course.
well thx Natty

and yes there is little value in 'spitting back' on the 'net

~S~

What Is "Emerging" Is Death to the Homo Sapiens Nations

The human race comprises various species, some of which need to go extinct for the advanced ones to survive.

If we are so advanced, why are we losing? Because our leadership wants us to devolve into Third World status so they can impose the same tyranny over us that the Third World King Ape leadership imposes on their own species.
every human on earth is homo sapiens.
that is why children result when white men rape their "third world ape kingdom" slaves.

What’s wrong with that?
It's ethnic cleansing/land theft at best, genocide at worst.

But the Israelis learned their lessons well.

police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

The solution to this is NOT TO BE QUIET in the face of antisemitism so awful it’s on par with Germany, 1938.
Yet you want to reproduce its effects in the way of ghetto cleansing.

police-officers-bodies-SS-Warsaw-Ghetto-Uprising-1943.jpg

What do you mean, 'those who will not see'?

Your antisemitism is causing you to make up lies in order to get more people to want to hate Jews. The majority of America is appalled by the leftists, such as those college presidents who were unwilling to condemn their students’ calls for “Death to Jews!” at yesterday’s Congressional hearing.

Forum List

Back