What I am now seeing at the grocery store

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
Well, first of all we should give thanks that we even have grocery stores under the current regime.

4 more years of a democratic puppet and we will be most fortunate if America still exists....as a independent nation.....

Last edited by a moderator:
These are conservative numbers. The prices I have seen are way higher. One loaf of sourdough bread is $5.99. A pound of sliced ham is $16.00. I was going to get a watermelon. It was $22.00. I settled for $8.00 in six watermelon slices.
The sliced stuff comes with free salmonella

The prices at the grocery store leave me gasping. There are things I have always gotten that I just can't afford anymore. It's disheartening.
It's going to get worse before it gets better.

Bear with me here....I can see an upstart grocery chain going local and undermining Walmart as a result.

Walmart is gouging. Lately I've noticed many of the name brands are cheaper than the Walmart house brand stuff.

And never, ever buy Walmart beef. :nono:

Just bookmarking the thread; waiting to see which will be the first Leftoid retard to claim they hadn't noticed any major increase, and that everything is the same as it was where they shop....

Just bookmarking the thread; waiting to see which will be the first Leftoid retard to claim they hadn't noticed any major increase, and that everything is the same as it was where they shop....
"It doesn't affect me at all, you guys are just poor."

"Get a job coding."

Half those dorks have other people paying for and buying their groceries for them.

Bear with me here....I can see an upstart grocery chain going local and undermining Walmart as a result.

Walmart is gouging. Lately I've noticed many of the name brands are cheaper than the Walmart house brand stuff.

Or that beef in a tube. That shit always, ALWAYS has tooth chipping bone shards. ALWAYS...

Or that beef in a tube. That shit always, ALWAYS has tooth chipping bone shards. ALWAYS...
No flavor!

I bought one a couple months ago, made a hamburger, didn't even taste like a hamburger. No more!

I was all tuned up for it too, had everything except pickles, and beef taste. :102:

Naw, My most recent buy was ground beef that tastes excellent, $6 Chuck..that's high AF, but that chuck is good..this time.

and $6.99 NY Strip. Chuck should be like $4.

That chuck is good, though. When you can eat a 2-inch thick chuck steak and not choke or have to chew forever, that's

about as good as it gets. I'd say it'sabout the 2nd best chuck I've ever had.

These are conservative numbers. The prices I have seen are way higher. One loaf of sourdough bread is $5.99. A pound of sliced ham is $16.00. I was going to get a watermelon. It was $22.00. I settled for $8.00 in six watermelon slices.
Watermelon was $22?

4f6209cc527daa98209af5407e459f6f.gif

1697428057457.png

I don't shop at Walmart. I haven't been in a Walmart in 15 years. This is just the same grocery store I've been going to for years.

My son and daughter-in-law make really good money. Last month was the first time they could not make it from one paycheck to another. They had to go into savings.

Many businesses are gouging, trying to make up for losses due to the lockdown.

"It doesn't affect me at all, you guys are just poor."

"Get a job coding."

Half those dorks have other people paying for and buying their groceries for them.
Of all household expenses food costs are the most flexible.

Well, first of all we should give thanks that we even have grocery stores under the current regime.

4 more years of a democratic puppet and we will be most fortunate if America still exists....as a independent nation.....
~~~~~~
**********​
*Chicago mayor proposes city-owned grocery stores as Walmart, Whole Foods exits leave ‘food deserts’
**********​

Last edited:

Forum List

Back