What human cost is acceptable in controling illegal immigration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The" point ? LOL. Not MY point. My point was that Americans will do any job, as long as they're not being underpaid. We gave up on slavery quite some time ago. You agree with that, right Mr Living Wage ?

As for the firefighters, maybe some firefighters in this forum will set your ass straight on that.

You mean while they are waiting for a call to get a cat out of a tree?

Oh, but we ARE dealing with it. With tariffs, with nationalist speeches, with leaving TPP, with deportations, and with Donald Trump. :biggrin:

We don't NEED to compete with international workers. We just need to keep them out of the USA.

And then you'll take your dumb ass to Walmart and buy Chinese made shit... and wonder why you still don't have a good job.

Yes, we are doing it wrong, we voted Democrat in the past. The best thing we can do right now to protect this country and our jobs is to keep Democrats out of power.

Again- Nine of the last ten recessions where people lost jobs and took pay cuts started when Republicans were in charge.

It's not a bug, buddy, it's a design feature. The one thing the One Percent hates is having to share the wealth with the wage slaves, so we'll have another recession soon enough.

And then you'll take your dumb ass to Walmart and buy Chinese made shit... and wonder why you still don't have a good job.
You buy whatever is available to be bought. And often, there is no choice but to buy Chinese. But we have hope. Trump is changing that, and as time goes by, less and less stuff in WalMart will be Chinese made, and more and more American made.

Sounds like you've got the makings to be a good Trump supporter.

As for "a good job", US unemployment went down to 3.8% this year , lowest in 18 years. Lowest ever for blacks and Hispanics. Rejoice.
:biggrin:

You buy whatever is available to be bought. And often, there is no choice but to buy Chinese. But we have hope. Trump is changing that, and as time goes by, less and less stuff in WalMart will be Chinese made, and more and more American made.

Actually, long before that, his trade wars will spark a recession and he'll be gone... and we'll all be better off for it.

Nobody ever "won" a trade war.

Sounds like you've got the makings to be a good Trump supporter.

As for "a good job", US unemployment went down to 3.8% this year , lowest in 18 years. Lowest ever for blacks and Hispanics. Rejoice.

Yes, I thank President Obama for fixing the economy ten years ago... too bad Trump is working very hard to fuck it all up.

we'll have another recession soon enough.
No we won't, but go ahead and talk about the future, since you and all Democrats have been obliterated by the past 19 months, and the present. Yeah, that future talk...I guess you still can wiggle that around. :auiqs.jpg:

No we won't, but go ahead and talk about the future, since you and all Democrats have been obliterated by the past 19 months, and the present. Yeah, that future talk...I guess you still can wiggle that around.

Actually, we are already seeing the slowdown... Late 2019 or early 2020. But it's okay, when the Dems take the House, you can claim it's Pelosi's fault.

Yes, I thank President Obama for fixing the economy ten years ago... too bad Trump is working very hard to fuck it all up.
Unfortunately for you (and the Democrats) the numbers aren't with you.

All Obama did NINE years ago, was sit back and let the economy naturally RECOIL from an unusual dip. That continued as a normal progression upward for about 6 years. Then in Obama last 2 years, he was on his own, and his performance stunk. Here's the comparison of him (his failure) and Trump (his success) >>

united-states-gdp-growth.png

Actually, we are already seeing the slowdown... Late 2019 or early 2020. But it's okay, when the Dems take the House, you can claim it's Pelosi's fault.
Oh the slowdown is it now ? You mean the 4.1% GDP growth just announced this month. HA HA.

Hey, maybe you could take up chess or video games, Joey. You think ?

There won't be any incentive for a business to remain in the country either. Don't you remember what happened last time unions and overbearing government challenged industry?

Yes, I do.

I remember that well. We had a middle class, guys like my dad could work a union job and have a middle class lifestyle in a nice neighborhood. That's what I remember.

That's what I remember.

And if you compare the life of the average American then to now, we are so much richer and our lives are so much easier.

This is just your Marxist political philosophy. Better to be equally poor than unequally rich

Oh the slowdown is it now ? You mean the 4.1% GDP growth just announced this month. HA HA.

Hey, maybe you could take up chess or video games, Joey. You think ?

Joe said we already see the political slowdown that he says will happen in the future ... :wtf:

He's quite the clairvoyant. Remember his last major Nostradamus prediction that Hillary would rock the house? How'd that turn out?

Oh, maybe that wasn't the best example ...

So your answer is yes, you would oppose having an ID law requiring proof of citizenship ? To keep aliens from voting. Well sure, because that would keep your illegal alien friends from voting, and helping to get Democrats elected.

And deflecting to how many illegals are voting or not, is a DODGE. Simply enacting a citizenship requirement isn't a big deal. It's inexpensive both with time and money, it's easy, and should be done, regardless of anybody's estimate of the illegality taking place.

And for the illegal alien voter, there's nothing "elusive" about him to me. I've talked to them all across the country, in voting halls, on construction sites, in office buildings doing janitorial work, around my apartment complex doing landscaping, etc. And they're always willing to brag about how many laws they break (voting no exception)

Whatever gave you the idea we hadn't found them ? Let me guess >> CNN, MSNBC, look no further. :rolleyes:
Illegals are not voting.

Why would a person hiding from the law walk into a government run facility where they may be asked to show ID?

Why would a person cross our borders illegally or overstay their Visa illegally?
People that sneak into the country have about as much interest in our elections as we have in theirs. Any foreigner who would risk deportation and jail time to vote would have to be nuts since the chance of their vote making any difference is about 1 in million.

I have a list of links if you care to read them about just that. So what happens if an illegal is caught trying to vote? They tell him or her they can't vote. Nobody calls the cops, nobody informs ICE; especially in sanctuary cities, nobody is hauled away. They just get turned down at the polls.

ILLEGALS ARE NOT TRYING TO VOTE. You fucking ignorant lying POS.

That's just a lie. They had hundreds of illegal voters in Virginia. The only reason they knew about them was all they did was ask them, nothing else. Not even ID. Imagine if hundreds admit they are not citizens how many are actually voting.

And you know States like California are actively encouraging illegal voters, you're just another leftist fake news pwned liar

People that sneak into the country have about as much interest in our elections as we have in theirs. Any foreigner who would risk deportation and jail time to vote would have to be nuts since the chance of their vote making any difference is about 1 in million.
Their risk with voting is ZERO. No one has any way of knowing their citizenship (or voting eligibility) status.
That's the way you see it but for someone illegally in the country who has nothing to gain by voting, any risk is too great.

What risk? We do nothing to prevent it, liar

Are voter id's racist? Maybe. The idea is based on the believe that blacks will not go to the trouble of voting if they have to remember to bring their id to the polls. I guess people think they are too stupid or lazy.:cuckoo: That idea seems pretty racist to me

You're the one fighting checking voter ID, moron. You're the one who is worried about that.

So is airline security based on the idea that terrorists are too lazy to bring their ID? Is checking ID for cashing a check based on that bank customers are too lazy to bring their ID? Or are those based on validating people are who they say they are.

If you weren't such a racist race baiter, like checking the ID of travellers and banks, people lie about who they are. Best way to check they aren't doing that is to ... wait for it ... check their ID

Illegals are not voting.

Why would a person hiding from the law walk into a government run facility where they may be asked to show ID?

Why would a person cross our borders illegally or overstay their Visa illegally?

I have a list of links if you care to read them about just that. So what happens if an illegal is caught trying to vote? They tell him or her they can't vote. Nobody calls the cops, nobody informs ICE; especially in sanctuary cities, nobody is hauled away. They just get turned down at the polls.

That's just a lie. They had hundreds of illegal voters in Virginia. The only reason they knew about them was all they did was ask them, nothing else. Not even ID. Imagine if hundreds admit they are not citizens how many are actually voting.

And you know States like California are actively encouraging illegal voters, you're just another leftist fake news pwned liar

There is no end to how fucking stupid you are,.

Illegal Aliens is different than illegal votes.

The bulk of illegal votes come from absentee ballots. Next are LEGAL ( In case you were too fucking stupid to read that, it said LEGAL) resident non-citizens. NOT illegal aliens,.

Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the planet. OMG OMG OMG an illegal might vote while welcoming Russian help.

Are voter id's racist? Maybe. The idea is based on the believe that blacks will not go to the trouble of voting if they have to remember to bring their id to the polls. I guess people think they are too stupid or lazy.:cuckoo: That idea seems pretty racist to me

You're the one fighting checking voter ID, moron. You're the one who is worried about that.

So is airline security based on the idea that terrorists are too lazy to bring their ID? Is checking ID for cashing a check based on that bank customers are too lazy to bring their ID? Or are those based on validating people are who they say they are.

If you weren't such a racist race baiter, like checking the ID of travellers and banks, people lie about who they are. Best way to check they aren't doing that is to ... wait for it ... check their ID

I am NOT fighting voter ID, I am fighting photo voter ID requirements that your America hating party try to use to suppress the vote.,

As for race? The photo Voter ID requirements target poorer people that are disproportionately minority. So yes, it has to do with race.

There is no end to how fucking stupid you are,.

Illegal Aliens is different than illegal votes.

The bulk of illegal votes come from absentee ballots. Next are LEGAL ( In case you were too fucking stupid to read that, it said LEGAL) resident non-citizens. NOT illegal aliens,.

Trump supporters are the dumbest people on the planet. OMG OMG OMG an illegal might vote while welcoming Russian help.

It's both and it's wrong both ways. Dildo

I am NOT fighting voter ID, I am fighting photo voter ID requirements that your America hating party try to use to suppress the vote.,

As for race? The photo Voter ID requirements target poorer people that are disproportionately minority. So yes, it has to do with race.

Yes, racistdave, you think blacks are too stupid and lazy to get and use an id. Sure, granddragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back