What has Romney done since 2008?

The bar was lowered by electing Obama, and the lack of results speak for themselves.....hell USA I might vote for you over Obama...but you probably have the same shittastic policies.

If I got elected we would have gladatroial fight, crimmals killed by ritualisttic strangulation, and have banquets with orgies. Damn, I wish I lived during the Roman era.

If I got elected we would have gladatroial fight, crimmals killed by ritualisttic strangulation, and have banquets with orgies. Damn, I wish I lived during the Roman era.

Moonglow, I'll work on your campaign, lets get it done!!!!!!!!!!!

well in fairness the Republican who did win in 08 fared rather poorly on election day - hard to be any worse than McCain.

That makes him qualified to be the Republican nominee this time?
Republicans rejected him in 2008. So what is different now?

It's like I always said;

If you were to take the Romney platform and put any consonant next to his name other than "R" or "D" on the ballot (I tend to think he would have run as a Democrat if Hillary Clinton didn't run in 2008), he would get Harry Browne type numbers.

Don't know who Harry Browne is? Thats my point.

Though In 2008, I could have said the same thing about Obama (except for him running as a Republican).

Is this a serious question? lol

I pose this in return - What has Obama done since 2008 that qualifies him to be the democratic nominee? He failed at his first attempt and even won the Whie House...

"What has Romney done since 2008? "

Y'all might ask yourselves what he is going to do in 2013.

That makes him qualified to be the Republican nominee this time?
Republicans rejected him in 2008. So what is different now?

He won....

lol, yes he did (win). Big Deal. Did he have any competition?

So what, beating Biden and John Edwards is an accomplishment.....?

remember when liberals bought into the john edwards hype and tried to tell us he was a good guy, talk about falling for shit....

you guys are completely clueless

Forum List

Back