ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Bill Maher: "Romney You F-cking Loser, Pack It In"
Twitter ^ | 9-6-2012

Bill Maher just posted this on Twitter a few mins ago:

Bill Maher ‏@billmaher

#MittRomney u fucking loser, pack it in, when Black Elvis gets jiggy with his teleprompter ur dead meat

https://twitter.com/billmaher

---

I'll admit that Obama made a good speech, but I pray we never become like South Africa that's working on slaughtering my race. :mad:

I saw that as well, and thought it would have to be a fake account. Can't believe he has the gall to say something like that, whether he agrees with Romney or not. The guy deserves some respect, surely?

I saw that as well, and thought it would have to be a fake account. Can't believe he has the gall to say something like that, whether he agrees with Romney or not. The guy deserves some respect, surely?

Why?

I think Romney will win. Two reasons:

Voter suppression

Republicans hate is greater than Democrats enthusiasm.

Golda Meir, "We will achieve peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.

Republicans are 90% white. They hate Obama because he's black. The reasons they give are crazy. Because we hate health care? tarded Because we hate regulations that protect the environment? tarded Because we hate bank regulations? tarded

No one believes that shit. They hate having a black president. The honest ones admit it.

Voter suppression

Golda Meir, "We will achieve peace when the Arabs love their children more than they hate us.

Republicans are 90% white. They hate Obama because he's black. The reasons they give are crazy. Because we hate health care? tarded Because we hate regulations that protect the environment? tarded Because we hate bank regulations? tarded

No one believes that shit. They hate having a black president. The honest ones admit it.

So why did they hate Clinton? Gore? Kerry?

you'rw a fucking joke......you belong to the party of slavery and Jim Crow, I dont..... :)

Actually, some republicans here have decided that nobody deserves any respect unless they earn it:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/220276-respect-the-office-if-not-the-office-holder.html

Before I read that thread, I always thought that people had my respect and earned my dis-respect. Turns out I was wrong, I shouldn't respect anyone. :eusa_eh:

Why?

This post garnered a neg with a comment of "need a banana" from GHook.

Isn't there a rule against posters making homosexual propositions towards other posters?

Black elvis? There is a black elvis?

Ok this is a Ripley's believe it or not moment, but yes there are. :eusa_angel:

And several are awesome. One even won THE championships of championships of Elvis impersonators.

Obama can't touch Elvis.

Last edited:

Voter suppression

You are such a racist to lump us altogether as "white".

We are many shades of pale coming from all corners of this planet and from so many different backgrounds.

We are caucasian.

Voter suppression

We are many shades of pale coming from all corners of this planet and from so many different backgrounds.

We are caucasian.

Or crackers.

Voter suppression

what about his other side? or do you jsut see the black man?

Voter suppression

We are caucasian.

Or crackers.

Yep, this is why we live in first world countries and most of you live in slums. LOL. :lol:

Forum List

Back