What has Happened to D Funding?

william the wie

Gold Member
Nov 18, 2009
Here in FL except for far left candidates there doesn't seem to be much. Is this true in other battleground states?

Here in FL except for far left candidates there doesn't seem to be much. Is this true in other battleground states?

I know a secret I won't tell,I know a secret I won't tell. About Democrats were getting taxpayer money from government agencies and unions, and that's been cut off.

Besides, all those "organic protests" haven't been funding themselves, a lot of money has been expended on those.

I know a secret I won't tell,I know a secret I won't tell. About Democrats were getting taxpayer money from government Bureaus, and that's been cut off.

While it is true the PSUs were a major funding source their main value was as a source of Campaign "Volunteers" and the big problem for the Ds is that their far left is well funded and does have at least some boots on the ground. Except in the Bluest of blue states this is looking like a major league blow-out election for the Rs.

Well I think they will be very disappointed when that blue wave doesn't happen.

People are a lot smarter than the left gives them credit for being.

You can say that, outright. They still never get it. I've said that 2k X at least online. Goes in 1 ear and out the other. :abgg2q.jpg:

I doubt they ever will.

You can say that, outright. They still never get it. I've said that 2k X at least online. Goes in 1 ear and out the other. :abgg2q.jpg:

I doubt they ever will.

The Ds need a moderate wing and grassroots support but they don't seem to have any path to that goal.

Why in the hell would anyone give their money to a Party that thew Citizens overboard years ago? Very few Americans support their Globalist policies, like Open Borders. I know mass-media propaganda paints a different picture, but the reality is, most Americans don't support their policies. I can't fathom why anyone would give their money to that Party. They'd only be funding their own demise.

Why in the hell would anyone give their money to a Party that thew Citizens overboard years ago? Very few Americans support their Globalist policies, like Open Borders. I know mass-media propaganda paints a different picture, but the reality is, most Americans don't support their policies. I can't fathom why anyone would give their money to that Party. They'd only be funding their own demise.

I have to agree. Most Americans want all illegals out of our country.

During the 2016 election Hillary 'bought' the DNC that Obama left $24 million in debt.

Once she became the OWNER of the DNC, not only did she and the DNC rig primaries, cheat in debates, and engage in election fraud during the primaries- evidence shows Hillary also violated campaign finance laws (according to the FEC) by illegally using campaign contributions designated for other candidates for her own election campaign. (YES, that is a crime!)

Then there is that pesky 'laundering of $84 million' scandal.

Once all of this broke almost all donations to the DNC dried up. No one wanted to continue to fund 'Hillary Inc.'! Donors began to donate to the specific candidates they supported.

Of course then you have guys like Soros who declared he was tired of pi$$ing his money away by funding losers like Hillary who became a 2-time loser and provided ZERO return on Soros' investment.

Forum List

Back