What happens when the Coronavirus goes through California's enormous "homeless" population ?

This is bound to become a disaster once it hits the camps.

Coronavirus in California: What You Need to Know

Texas, California and New York could be epicenters if the Coronavirus does take hold in this country...

and Florida.

No, because Florida does not have high amount of Chinese or Iranian populations like California, New York and Texas have...

Well I guess that means Florida is safe.....because only Chinese and Iranians can be carriers according to this Trumpian 'logic'......

Well if anything, that will solve their homeless problem.
A large percentage of California's homeless are veterans. I see that the Right is still "loving" on our vets.
Not true.

11%, translating into 17,000 vets in California.

7.6% of the US population are veterans. That's about 10% of the adult pop (which isn't completely relevant, since some of the homeless are not adults).
10,980 of over 151,000 in 2019
Homeless in California Statistics 2018. Homeless Estimation by State | US Interagency Council on Homelessness

it will weed out the weak.
We aren't hunter-gatherers anymore, ya fuckin idiot...
It will weed out the weak.

I wish I could say we will miss you- but still- I hope that the virus doesn't kill you- even if it is 'weeding out the weak'
oh I'll be around for quite a while at my age I should be on quite a few drugs but I'm still on nothing

I hope for your sake that it doesn't 'weed out the weak'

Texas, California and New York could be epicenters if the Coronavirus does take hold in this country...

and Florida.

No, because Florida does not have high amount of Chinese or Iranian populations like California, New York and Texas have...
Reading through tweets last nite came across one from a guy in Key west that said half of China toured Key west recently and sick people are not being tested in Florida unless they have a direct relationship to someone from China.

and Florida.

Reading through tweets last nite came across one from a guy in Key west that said half of China toured Key west recently and sick people are not being tested in Florida unless they have a direct relationship to someone from China.
Miami airport’s quarantine station to screen for coronavirus
from a month ago
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article240727321.html
Florida has tested 15 people for coronavirus and is monitoring 150 more. No cases yet

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/health-care/article240727321.html#storylink=cpy

Do you really think drug addicts and mentally ill are going to do the responsible thing about their own health, and the health of those around them ?
I think we have a healthcare access problem in this country, and it sure isn't limited to the homeless.

Going to the doctor doesn't make it n less contagious.

Sure, I do see your point, as yes, they will get hit hard.

Well if anything, that will solve their homeless problem.
A large percentage of California's homeless are veterans. I see that the Right is still "loving" on our vets.

Conservatives always show a lot of love to veterans, its really the liberals who have problems with them. When the Tremendous businessman and veteran Erik Prince established his Blackwater startup and hired veterans to use the skills they learned in the military to earn a good living in the Private Sector, it was libs who pitched a bitch.

They are mercenaries. No the Democrats are pro veterans. Real veterans.
No Democrats are pro veterans. Real veterans.
Just take out one word and the "TRUTH" shall set you free..
Bwaaaaahhaaaaaa….

How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job
#5) Sociopaths seek to dominate others and "win" at all costs. They hate to lose any argument or fight and will viciously defend their web of lies, even to the point of logical absurdity.

Forum List

Back