What happens when the Coronavirus goes through California's enormous "homeless" population ?

Well if anything, that will solve their homeless problem.

Sanctuary will be solved and they will be pleading to go back to shithole of choice
Sooo much winning

There will be empty Corona bottles on the streets and sidewalks.

Coronavirus isn't very serious compared to the epidemics of hep, typhus and bubonic plague running through these Shithole cities. I don't think they will even notice such a mild contagion.

Well one of my predictions has come true. The woman who came down with the bug and is hospitalized in Davis Ca who had not been anywhere the bug is lived in close proximity to Travis AFB. One of the idiotic choices the feds picked to quarantine people returning from China.
I told ya so. The gubberment has shitforbrains and not one lick of common sense. It's as if the fools picked places for quarantine to make the spread of this bug certian and swift.
I mean come on just east of LA, between San Francisco/Sacramento and on top of San Diego for pity sake. How stupid can ya be?

A large percentage of California's homeless are veterans. I see that the Right is still "loving" on our vets.

Conservatives always show a lot of love to veterans, its really the liberals who have problems with them. When the Tremendous businessman and veteran Erik Prince established his Blackwater startup and hired veterans to use the skills they learned in the military to earn a good living in the Private Sector, it was libs who pitched a bitch.

A large percentage of California's homeless are veterans. I see that the Right is still "loving" on our vets.

Conservatives always show a lot of love to veterans, its really the liberals who have problems with them. When the Tremendous businessman and veteran Erik Prince established his Blackwater startup and hired veterans to use the skills they learned in the military to earn a good living in the Private Sector, it was libs who pitched a bitch.

They are mercenaries. No the Democrats are pro veterans. Real veterans.

Forum List

Back