What Happens If 20,000 Migrants Enter Your City ?

Oh it "works out" all right. Like THIS >>

Harms of Immigration
1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter

I'm totally OK with that. But that clearly isn't what the OP and his many other posts are saying. He's demonizing all Hispanics (and non whites), regardless of the status of their immigration.
I AM Hispanic, you idiot, and I don't "demonize" myself, and my family. And I said nothing here about "Hispanics", until you racistly brought that word up.

No, I am talking exactly about the status of their immigration, and you dishonestly are trying to change my words into something entirely different than what I said. You failed to bullshit the forum into believing it is a racial thing.

Sorry Mr Race Card. You lose. And I am just as opposed to illegal immigration of whites as of any race - such as the 100,000 Irish illegal aliens in the New York area, being pandered to for their VOTES, by Democrats.

071211_clinton_immigration_SWIFF.jpg

Attachments

• upload_2019-3-3_1-5-41.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-3_1-5-41.jpeg
    18.4 KB · Views: 132
Our 'disntinctive' language contains words and phrases from Spanish, German, French, Yiddish, Chinese, and several other languages. Our dress is a collection of different ethnic styles, our art and music borrows heavily from the cultures from around the world.

What makes America unique is how quickly we assimilate the best from other cultures and appropriate it for ourselves. It is one of our best features.

From what part of the world did your family come? You're obviously not Native American, Ms Warren.
Fool, EVERY nation's culture has elements of other nations/cultures. That doesn't make it not a nation, or not a distinctive language or culture.

Over centuries, these various words, musical instruments, clothing, etc. morph into what is now our 21st century American culture. You think because we have some French words like restaurant, avenue, lieutenant, captain, colonel, that that makes American English not American ? You think purely American music like jazz, blues, and bluegrass, are not American because they use instruments from Italy ? (the violin and mandolin)

Half my family comes from Denmark. The other half from British Honduras (now called Belize) And what you call "Native American", comes from Asia. If you want to find a truly North American race, try these >>

upload_2019-3-3_1-22-26.jpeg

th

upload_2019-3-3_1-29-31.jpeg

But I was talking about caravan invaders.

You said, 'migrants'. That includes legal, illegal, white, black, Asian, Hispanic, and Lithuanian. It includes, xtians, Jews, Muslims, Druids, and Agnostics.

If you're going to hate folks, be specific in your hates. Otherwise, you might offend those to whom you meant no offense.
Hollowcaust

Obviously, you are sympathetic to the type of Jew who let the Nazis walk all over him. Influenced by anti-manliness Freud and dreary, whining Postmodern weaklings, that generation of Jews is never held accountable for not engaging in all-hands-aboard violent resistance. Cowardice is the crime that enables all others.

Thanks for the psychoanalysis. You can bill my insurance.
Even When Your Woody Allen Role Model Makes You Burn, You Never Learn

Yellow Jews can kiss the bones at the Nazis' crematoriums.

BTW, I am anti immigration. Both legal and illegal. And I don't care if you are brown or white, Polish or Ethiopian.
Why?
This is what happens to people who watch CNN, MSNBC, and other liberal OMISSION media. The information-deprived of America. Here is your remedy.

Harms of Immigration
1. Americans lose jobs. (especially Whites due to affirmative action).
2. Wage reduction.
3. Tax $ lost (due to off books work + lower wages paid).
4. Remittance $$$ lost. ($138 Billion/year).
5. Tax $$ lost to immigrants on welfare.
6. Increased crime.
7. Increased traffic congestion.
8. Increased pollution.
9. Overcrowding in hospital ERs.
10. Overcrowding in recreational facilities.
11. Overcrowding in government offices.
12. Overcrowding in schools.
13. Decrease in funds available for entitlements.
14. Cultural erosion.
15. Overuse of scarce resources (oil, gasoline, fresh water, jobs, electricity, food, etc)
16. Introduction of foreign diseases
17. Influx of terrorists.
18. Wildfires
19. Litter
we don't have an immigration clause.

and,

only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy.

and,

19 items listed in the Harms of immigration list, and this guy is talking about "losing money" :rolleyes:
Capitalism; What is That, Sayeth the Right Wing.

Tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer in twenty-nine States.

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. And, no express immigration clause.

Yes, YOUR city. Where YOU live. These 20,000 people are going to need a place to live, food, medical care, and other things. Many if not most, are destitute. Will they get immediate help ? How ? From whom ?

And if help doesn't come immediately to these migrants, will they turn to crime ? Will they steal cars (thereby increasing traffic congestion immensely) Will they burglarize, or just rob people in the streets ? Will they have communicable diseases ?

Will they overwhelm the social services department ? Will they overwhelm hospital ERs. What about school classrooms ? Will they cause massive litter problems ?

What if these 20,000 all stream into Douglas, AZ ? With a last counted population of just over 17,000, there would be more illegal aliens than residents (and who knows how many of those residents are illegal aliens themselves ?). What will happen to Douglas AZ ? (or its residents ? ; or the migrants ?) Anyone want to venture a guess ?

How about Loving, New Mexico ? Their population is only 1,413. Imagine them being swamped by 20,000 penniless, illegal migrants. How about Van Horn, Texas, with a population of 2,063. With a sudden influx of migrants 10 times their population, what would it be like for the residents of this town ?

Maybe those who say we don't need a wall, and there is no emergency, would like to tell us how these folks will get along ?

U.S. tracking three migrant caravans, one with 12,000 people
We should be upgrading Ellis Island to address our refugee problem.
We have 350000000 people here. 12 k is nothing
It's well known we have an aging population.
Immigrants, as always will keep us white boy rubes as they assimilate
Thank god we have mexican restaurants now.
Zero in the 60's
we should not have a refugee problem on our southern border if they could be going to Ellis Island, instead. An upgraded Ellis Island could process that group in a single day.

Stop with the spam already, rain man.

and,

19 items listed in the Harms of immigration list, and this guy is talking about "losing money" :rolleyes:
Work Is a Team, Not a One-Man Show

But it is true that if someone can only make a profit by cheating on wages, he has no right to own a business.

Yes, YOUR city. Where YOU live. These 20,000 people are going to need a place to live, food, medical care, and other things. Many if not most, are destitute. Will they get immediate help ? How ? From whom ?

And if help doesn't come immediately to these migrants, will they turn to crime ? Will they steal cars (thereby increasing traffic congestion immensely) Will they burglarize, or just rob people in the streets ? Will they have communicable diseases ?

Will they overwhelm the social services department ? Will they overwhelm hospital ERs. What about school classrooms ? Will they cause massive litter problems ?

What if these 20,000 all stream into Douglas, AZ ? With a last counted population of just over 17,000, there would be more illegal aliens than residents (and who knows how many of those residents are illegal aliens themselves ?). What will happen to Douglas AZ ? (or its residents ? ; or the migrants ?) Anyone want to venture a guess ?

How about Loving, New Mexico ? Their population is only 1,413. Imagine them being swamped by 20,000 penniless, illegal migrants. How about Van Horn, Texas, with a population of 2,063. With a sudden influx of migrants 10 times their population, what would it be like for the residents of this town ?

Maybe those who say we don't need a wall, and there is no emergency, would like to tell us how these folks will get along ?

Zero in the 60's
we should not have a refugee problem on our southern border if they could be going to Ellis Island, instead. An upgraded Ellis Island could process that group in a single day.

stop whining about illegals, spammers.

In your great opinion.
You teach how many again?
Thousands - in this forum. Like you.
I didn't mean agree with other old white farts.
I meant teach English.
Do you ever venture from your double wide.?
I mean teach people who left everything and walked 1000 miles.
Have you any conception of that?

I do
Improve the IQ of the resident rubes?

What do you mean?

Our welfare clause is General and we have a Commerce Clause. And, no express immigration clause.
I call your attention to 19 items in the Harms of Immigration list, (some of which point out massive losses$$$$$to US businesses)

Zero in the 60's

stop whining about illegals, spammers.

?????

I call your attention to 19 items in the Harms of Immigration list, (some of which point out massive losses$$$$$to US businesses)
only lousy capitalists lose money on border policy; revenue could be generated by foreign nationals and utilized to to recover costs.

what part of tourism is the first, second, or third largest employer is too difficult to understand.

Forum List

Back