What Happened To The Democrat Politicians Who (Lied) Claimed They Had Evidence of 'Russian Collusion'?

And you say all of this even though we now have Joe Fucking Biden as our Presidunce.

I think your opinions of Trump are a bit jaded to say the least.
It didn't help that the cocksucker that preceded him was a communist and had placed spies in his administration to undermine him at every turn.
The one that preceded him was elected twice by significant margin, had an economy recovering on his watch from a crash in the last 3 months of his preceding Republican administration. Was not a communist that I am aware of, and he was commander and chief when Bin Laden was found and killed. He pissed me off on DOJ's weapons tracking ruse, that resulted in losing track of the many deadly bait weapons. He also pissed me off, not getting our troops out of Afghanistan after Bin Laden was killed, getting Bin Laden being the reason we were there before mission creep. Other than that, I did OK and had few other complaints. I was able to restructure and recoup enough to retire on schedule, though not as well as I would have if I hadn't been vacationing on a beach when the Bush crash occurred. But, it could be said, there was enough opportunity, stability and growth to affect a soft landing, though my job was lost, the plant was close, and my investment losses had been close 35-40% at one time. Sorry it worked out bad for you.
Obama was, in fact better than Joe overall and especially on the border and immigration.

Why hasn't Biden been impeached yet for selling out the country? Trump was impeached for trying to get information on Biden's corruption. :dunno:
~~~~~~
It takes two thirds of the Senate to pass judgment on impeachment of a president. No matter the evidence Biden will not be adjudged guilty of the facts as long as Democrats support him.

~~~~~~
U.S. laws mirror U.K. laws. In fact our Judicial system including our political system is similar too.
The Brits have the house of Lords and the house of Commons. Similarly, we have the Senate and the Congress.

**********​
Many are similar, but fact remains, there is no federal collusion statute. Even Donny knew this and loved to keep the conversation about collusion, and that is the reason, as there is no law on it. In page 1 or 2 of the Mueller report, Mueller stated, early on, he determined not to look for collusion as it had no teeth, but would concentrate on law broken, ending up turning over several for prosecution, convictions and guilty pleas. Just because people talk about collusion, does not make it worth pursuing.

The one that preceded him was elected twice by significant margin, had an economy recovering on his watch from a crash in the last 3 months of his preceding Republican administration. Was not a communist that I am aware of, and he was commander and chief when Bin Laden was found and killed. He pissed me off on DOJ's weapons tracking ruse, that resulted in losing track of the many deadly bait weapons. He also pissed me off, not getting our troops out of Afghanistan after Bin Laden was killed, getting Bin Laden being the reason we were there before mission creep. Other than that, I did OK and had few other complaints. I was able to restructure and recoup enough to retire on schedule, though not as well as I would have if I hadn't been vacationing on a beach when the Bush crash occurred. But, it could be said, there was enough opportunity, stability and growth to affect a soft landing, though my job was lost, the plant was close, and my investment losses had been close 35-40% at one time. Sorry it worked out bad for you.
Obama was, in fact better than Joe overall and especially on the border and immigration.

Obama has been proven to be a TRAITOR who was briefed on Hillary's hoax beforehand and yet not only allowed it to proceed but used it to commit treason - he and his administration.

That is Obama's legacy - a traitor whose weaponized partisan Cabinet and hovt sgenzies tore the nation apart pushing a hoax used in an attempt to overthrow the US govt by trying to illegally - knowingly - remove a sitying President from office.

For 7 years Democrats have been criminally abusing their power / authority to eliminate a political threat to the DEMOCRAT PARTY, violating Constitution and law, ripping tbe country apart,targetibg Conservatives, etc... for personal / party benefit.

Democrats have engaged in ctiminal Election Interference in every election since 2016 - 2016, 2020, 2022, and working on 2024.

The Democrat Party has proven itself to be a threat to this country, just as any cartel, crime syndicate, terrorist organization,or goreign adversary.

Last edited:
He would have liked to be king, but no, I never thought him or any other president was king.
He was a dumbass. He was not trustworthy, so he didn't travel in a trustworthy crowd, associating with trustworthy people. Of course he could not trust anybody and he didn't know jack about being president or government in general, for that matter. Electing him was a mistake. Picking a leader of known poor character is always a mistake, especially without experience and who runs with a shady crowd. Sorry. It just usually does not end well and he could not even end it well, listening to idiots and traitors tell him how to overturn the election results. He was in his own little crooked world, the loser that did not have strength of character to admit defeat. Sad, really or maybe pathetic.
Show me a politician that is trustworthy OR has decent character. Politicians are either crooks or sociopaths. The crooks are in it for money, the sociopaths are in it for power. I’ll take a crook anyway over a sociopath, crooks’ greed can be sated, sociopaths’ greed for power can’t.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Obama is running the White House behind the scenes.
He has long been known to be a communist.
What's worse is he's a friend of Islamic terrorists The Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama did everything he could to cause harm to our country and not give away his true plans.
He's instituting Cloward and Piven strategies to overtax our welfare systems.
He started public schools programs to teach CRT to turn our kids into nutcases who see racism in everything.
He started the Defund the Police movement.
He initiated a HUD program to fill our neighborhoods with blacks and hispanics so that in little or no time our neighbors would be a threat to their neighbors. Gangs of black kids roaming our streets looking to beat up white kids.

Obama is running the White House behind the scenes.
He has long been known to be a communist.
What's worse is he's a friend of Islamic terrorists The Muslim Brotherhood.
Obama did everything he could to cause harm to our country and not give away his true plans.
He's instituting Cloward and Piven strategies to overtax our welfare systems.
He started public schools programs to teach CRT to turn our kids into nutcases who see racism in everything.
He started the Defund the Police movement.
He initiated a HUD program to fill our neighborhoods with blacks and hispanics so that in little or no time our neighbors would be a threat to their neighbors. Gangs of black kids roaming our streets looking to beat up white kids.
I don't believe that.
I have not seen proof of that.
Jeez this is nothing but an Obama rant and the man has been out of office about 7 years after two consecutive terms.
I shoveled 10 cubic feet of sand today and the paving stone used on the new walk through PJ's garden, to day. So, I'm beat and going to bed. Try not to have Obama dreams, dude.

I don't believe that.
Jeez this is nothing but an Obama rant and the man has been out of office about 7 years after two consecutive terms.
I shoveled 10 cubic feet of sand today and the paving stone used on the new walk through PJ's garden, to day. So, I'm beat and going to bed. Try not to have Obama dreams, dude.
Maybe you needed to do some research on Obama like I did.
Not a lot is known about him before he was in college.
You do know he registered as a foreign student, which is why his records and transcripts have all been sealed.
He doesn't have a copy of his original Birth Certificate.
I don't believe the mess about his wife being a tranny, but the rumor seems to fit his background and his habit of going out of his way for people in the LGBT community. The fact that he had a nickname "Bathhouse Barry" when he was a senator.

I don't believe that.

~~~~~~

FLASHBACK:​

Nancy Pelosi Swore She Had “Cold Hard Evidence” of Trump and Russia Collusion – WATCH​

Nancy Pelosi was lying then and lying now along with the rest of you Maoist/DSA Democrat Commies.

He would have liked to be king, but no, I never thought him or any other president was king.
He was a dumbass. He was not trustworthy, so he didn't travel in a trustworthy crowd, associating with trustworthy people. Of course he could not trust anybody and he didn't know jack about being president or government in general, for that matter. Electing him was a mistake. Picking a leader of known poor character is always a mistake, especially without experience and who runs with a shady crowd. Sorry. It just usually does not end well and he could not even end it well, listening to idiots and traitors tell him how to overturn the election results. He was in his own little crooked world, the loser that did not have strength of character to admit defeat. Sad, really or maybe pathetic.

Severe TDS

Attachments

• 1684314922054.png
    1684314922054.png
    496 bytes · Views: 82
Only dumb asses are still hung up on collusion:eek: . Nobody has ever found or shown any federal statute on collusion, not a federal high crime, not a federal misdemeanor.
Yeah, but you were ALL IN with it for the last SEVEN FUCKING YEARS!
Now it's PROVEN to be all BULLSHIT, you're like, "nobody is still hung up on collusion."
Un fucking believable

Special Counsel John Durham made it clear in his recent report that 'Russian Collusion' was a hoax created by Hillay Clinton, that there was NO EVIDENCE to support the hoax, and the investigation should NEVER have been started by the FBI.

How could that be when so many Democrats claimed tgey had evidence?

House Speaker D-Nancy Pelosi:
Pelosi vowed nor to allow Impeachment proceedings to go forward unless she had 2 things: 1) Bipartisanship & 2) Hard evidence of Russian Collusion

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.):
Schiff often said that there was plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy “in plain sight.” Schiff repeatedly lied and used his position as the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee to perpetuate the conspiracy theory to undermine Trump’s presidency.

Rep. Eric Swalwell (D-Calif.):
'Fang Fang' claimed in 2017 that he’d seen classified and unclassified information proving Trump colluded with Russia.

Sen. Richard Blumenthal (D-Conn.):
The architect of 'Stolen Valor' insisted in an interview with MSNBC in 2018, “The evidence is pretty clear that there was collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians…”

Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-N.Y.):
"There was obviously a lot of collusion..The question is — every… so often, we get new information about involvement.”

....of course there were a lot more liars and traitors.

In the last 2 years, over a million voters have left the Democratic Party and most have become Republicans. The people are getting wise to Democrat lies and dirty tricks.

Many are similar, but fact remains, there is no federal collusion statute. Even Donny knew this and loved to keep the conversation about collusion, and that is the reason, as there is no law on it. In page 1 or 2 of the Mueller report, Mueller stated, early on, he determined not to look for collusion as it had no teeth, but would concentrate on law broken, ending up turning over several for prosecution, convictions and guilty pleas. Just because people talk about collusion, does not make it worth pursuing.
actually Mueller took the word collusion to mean conspiracy and applied the federal conspiracy law…and yes applied to the evidence cleared trump and his campaign…we know why now, because as durham discovered there was never any there there…it was all a hoax of russian disinformation spread by clinton, amd the dnc in conspiracy with the obamagate gang

Last edited:
You are saying there is a law in Great Britain for collusion that applies to US Federal Codes and statutes? Besides, he didn't control the "administers of justice". That is how he got impeached twice.
who did?
was it at the hands of the SCUM demonRATS?....if so, that explains everything.

SCUM demonRATS:
LIARS
CHEATS
TRAITORS
PEDOPHILES

anything else you need to learn?

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

How's Rep Comer or Rep Jordan or Rep MTG

Any different?
here we go with the retards back tracking, or saying----but what about....
YOU ARE A FUCKING RETARDED SCUM demonRAT SUPPORTER, AND SHOULD BE TREATED AS A TRAITOR

IF YOU ONLY HAD A BRAIN

Forum List

Back