What Happened to Iraq's WMD?

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Yeah, that's a nice try. I read everyone of your stupid links, and I debunked them all. Want to tell me how the heck I could be quoting phrases from your links without reading them?

I'd hardly call disregarding sources as debunking. I'd also hardly call evidence that shows Al Queda terrorists in Syria allegedly saying that he was trained in iraq and received the weapons from syria circular logic. It is what it is. Al queda Terrorists had camps set up in Iraq and were trained there. Syria, a country that has no means to make WMD's, possess WMD's that they have handed to terrorists. Where did the WMDs come from? Ala?

I was reading the online version of one of the Arabic reporting services and found an article where they were reporting that the US has been moving WMDs into Iraq to plant them. When I clicked on the link, it led me to a website called antiwar.com. This is a group from California that hates Bush with a passion and has all kinds of things posted on the website

I started checking more of the Arab new service stories and found they all had links back to various US liberal groups that are against the war, partly, and specifically against President Bush.

Isn't that aid and comfort to the enemy?

Originally posted by Doc Holiday
I was reading the online version of one of the Arabic reporting services and found an article where they were reporting that the US has been moving WMDs into Iraq to plant them. When I clicked on the link, it led me to a website called antiwar.com. This is a group from California that hates Bush with a passion and has all kinds of things posted on the website

I started checking more of the Arab new service stories and found they all had links back to various US liberal groups that are against the war, partly, and specifically against President Bush.

Yes. I think most of the groups are truly ignorant to this fact because they are so blinded by hate. But some have to have enough intelligence to realize that what they are doing is aiding the enemy. In fact, judging by attitudes even around here, they would be happy to know that.

Originally posted by insein
Yes. I think most of the groups are truly ignorant to this fact because they are so blinded by hate. But some have to have enough intelligence to realize that what they are doing is aiding the enemy. In fact, judging by attitudes even around here, they would be happy to know that.

Lets see how happy they would be when johnny jihad expects their women to don a burka and their men to follow Osama as the next prophet!

Originally posted by OCA
Hey Jethro you afraid of little ol'me or did I whip your ass too bad last night? I kicked your ass on the issue and in the bashing, deal with it! Now where is that irrefutable evidence that we have intentionally targeted civilians in Iraq. Produce or shut the fuck up!

Rambo, if you kicked my ass, it must not have been very hard, because I don't feel a thing today.

I have already shown you that we are intentionally killing civilians. If you refuse to come to grips with the fact that a) bombs kill people b) civilians live in cities c) we intentionally dropped bombs on cities and therefore d) we intentionally killed civilians, its not my problem anymore. If you choose to ignore reality, that is you decision, not mine.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
If anything, we are so worried about world opinion, we have fought this war with rules of engagement that are more stringent then your local state trooper has.

If we were truly the new evil empire and were as reckless as the ABB crowd would have you believe, we would have bombed Iraq into oblivion, took the oil and went home.....

Actually, that's not true at all. Last I checked, your local state trooper is not allowed to call in air strikes, nor is he allowed to disappear you into a prison cell indefinitely without access to the legal system. Am I wrong on this?

Who is saying we are an evil empire?

Rambo, if you kicked my ass, it must not have been very hard, because I don't feel a thing today.

I have already shown you that we are intentionally killing civilians. If you refuse to come to grips with the fact that a) bombs kill people b) civilians live in cities c) we intentionally dropped bombs on cities and therefore d) we intentionally killed civilians, its not my problem anymore. If you choose to ignore reality, that is you decision, not mine.

Jethro why is it that hardly nobody shares your view on this? Is it because dropping bombs on legitimate targets and incurring collateral damage isn't INTENTIONAL TARGETING of civilians? Intentional targeting of civilians, see if you can follow along here, is when you see a group of civilians, unarmed and innocent and call in some mortar fire on them, get it? That is the difference between intentional targeting and collateral damage. 1 is a crime the other is an accepted fact of war.

I'd hardly call disregarding sources as debunking. I'd also hardly call evidence that shows Al Queda terrorists in Syria allegedly saying that he was trained in iraq and received the weapons from syria circular logic. It is what it is. Al queda Terrorists had camps set up in Iraq and were trained there. Syria, a country that has no means to make WMD's, possess WMD's that they have handed to terrorists. Where did the WMDs come from? Ala?

I did not disregard your sources, that is a fabrication and a lie. I read every single one of them and discredited them.

No, it is not circular logic to believe the confession under duress of a terrorist on the state controlled TV of a fundamentalist Islamic nation, its just foolish.

It is circular logic to assume simply because we found WMD in Syria they must have come from Iraq.

You sources indicated, I believe, only ONE camp before the war, and as I have pointed out it was in Northern Iraq in the NO-FLY zone, where Saddam Hussein had no control whatsoever and where we could have simply bombed it if we wanted. But you chose to completely disregard that fact. Furthermore, you have completely ignored the fact that subsequent investigation showed that the supposed chemical weapons plant in KURDISH CONTROLLED north Iraq was nothing but an empy building and a couple guys with guns.

Originally posted by Doc Holiday

I notice you conveniently forgot to mention AntiWar.Com is run by CONSERVATIVES.

Believing that we should be fighting the enemy instead of invading countries that pose absolutely no threat to us is hardly aiding the enemy, thus, you are a liar.

Originally posted by OCA
Jethro why is it that hardly nobody shares your view on this? Is it because dropping bombs on legitimate targets and incurring collateral damage isn't INTENTIONAL TARGETING of civilians? Intentional targeting of civilians, see if you can follow along here, is when you see a group of civilians, unarmed and innocent and call in some mortar fire on them, get it? That is the difference between intentional targeting and collateral damage. 1 is a crime the other is an accepted fact of war.

"Is it because dropping bombs on legitimate targets and incurring collateral damage isn't INTENTIONAL TARGETING of civilians? "

Lets replace those words with their meanings:

"Is it because dropping bombs on buildings we want to blow up that result, predictably, in civilian deaths, isn't intentionally killing civilians?"

Tell me Rambo, do you think the little boy whose arms we blew off and whose familiy we murdered is a lot happier that his arms were blown off as the result of "collateral damage" and not "intentional targeting"? Do you think it really makes a difference to him at all?

What credentials do you have? What are you doing wasting your time here instead of fighting terrorism?

Maybe his intell job is to keep a pulse on all message boards? Maybe you have gone to the top of his list?

"Is it because dropping bombs on legitimate targets and incurring collateral damage isn't INTENTIONAL TARGETING of civilians? "

Lets replace those words with their meanings:

"Is it because dropping bombs on buildings we want to blow up that result, predictably, in civilian deaths, isn't intentionally killing civilians?"

Tell me Rambo, do you think the little boy whose arms we blew off and whose familiy we murdered is a lot happier that his arms were blown off as the result of "collateral damage" and not "intentional targeting"? Do you think it really makes a difference to him at all?

Sad but hey its war, shit happens. Can't fight war worrying about every single citizen in the country. Political correctness has no place on the battlefield Jethro.

What credentials do you have? What are you doing wasting your time here instead of fighting terrorism?

I have plenty of credentials, including 10 years in the army doing counterterrorism. As for wasting my time, I'm on my break.

Actually, that's not true at all. Last I checked, your local state trooper is not allowed to call in air strikes, nor is he allowed to disappear you into a prison cell indefinitely without access to the legal system. Am I wrong on this?

I like the way you take certain things literally, and others you ignore

Who is saying we are an evil empire?

You!

I notice you conveniently forgot to mention AntiWar.Com is run by CONSERVATIVES.

COuld have fooled me, since they all hate George Bush. Once again,my expert opinion is you're better off shutting up and making us wonder if you're a moron, instead of opening your mouth and removing all doubt.

Forum List

Back