What Happened to Iraq's WMD?

For Spidy, I'm sure that he figured that Scotty beamed them down from the Enterprise or something along those lines.

Dont you know. They were all lying! Its a big conspiracy.

Oh don't be silly, those countries only conspire to make lies about America, not other countries!

No he made them watch movies like Red Dawn endlessly, lol.

Man, I saw that movie for the first time a few months ago. It was definitely the most awesome redneck propaganda film I've ever seen.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
My bad, I forgot, in America, only terrorism experts are allowed to talk. It's just safer that way.

Obviously you just keep on forgetting cause you aint stopped peckin you fingers yet.

Besides I guess you are the type that would allow your auto mechanic to take out your gall bladder.

Spidy refuses to read links and then disregards the links given to him as hearsay and unsourced.

To him the whole world is a big conspiracy that is being manipulated by Bush. So to try and show him something that is solid evidence to the contrary, he can't handle that and starts having convulsions.

I am begining to see this is less and less about Bush and more and more about wanting attention. Truly a pathetic soul. He did not come to debate. He came to contradict and antogonize. Nothing true has come from his posts and he has refused to accpet the facts faced before him.

I pity you spidermantuba for yours is a very lonely, misguided life.

1. In 1998, the consensus among all the world's intelligence agencies and the U.N. was that indeed Iraq possessed WMDs

2. In 1998, Saddam Hussein kicked the U.N. weapons inspectors out of Iraq.

3. The reason for him kicking out the UN was so that he could destroy his WMDs!

Does this scenario make any sense? It doesn't seem likely to me.

A more likely scenario is that he hid them in Iraq, or moved them to a neighboring country e.g. Syria. He certainly knew that he would eventually be attacked.

Originally posted by insein
Spidy refuses to read links and then disregards the links given to him as hearsay and unsourced.

To him the whole world is a big conspiracy that is being manipulated by Bush. So to try and show him something that is solid evidence to the contrary, he can't handle that and starts having convulsions.

I am begining to see this is less and less about Bush and more and more about wanting attention. Truly a pathetic soul. He did not come to debate. He came to contradict and antogonize. Nothing true has come from his posts and he has refused to accpet the facts faced before him.

I pity you spidermantuba for yours is a very lonely, misguided life.

Yeah, that's a nice try. I read everyone of your stupid links, and I debunked them all. Want to tell me how the heck I could be quoting phrases from your links without reading them?

Originally posted by KarlMarx
1. In 1998, the consensus among all the world's intelligence agencies and the U.N. was that indeed Iraq possessed WMDs

2. In 1998, Saddam Hussein kicked the U.N. weapons inspectors out of Iraq.

3. The reason for him kicking out the UN was so that he could destroy his WMDs!

Does this scenario make any sense? It doesn't seem likely to me.

A more likely scenario is that he hid them in Iraq, or moved them to a neighboring country e.g. Syria. He certainly knew that he would eventually be attacked.

OK, you know what, since all of you warmongers have deluded yourselves into thinking Saddam HUssein would possess WMD and then NOT USE them when his country is invaded but instead bother to hide them or move them out of the country (instead of RUNNING), fine, I'll no longer contest that belief. I'll just sit back and wait for us to find these massive stockpiles of WMD, and 50 years from now, I'll still be waiting.

He was caught off guard. He didnt seriously believe we would invade. And we have found them in the hands of syrians not to mention all over Iraq but since the nature of WMD material is not conventional we are not going to find like stockpiles of missled tiped with chemicals or anything but the chemicals themselves which can be thrown together to make weapons in a short amount of time.

Originally posted by SpidermanTuba
Are you a terrorism expert?

while i've never extensively studied terrorism, my interest in anti-terrorism has always been high. That and my anti-terrorism training as a marine, while not qualifying me as an expert, would at least place me higher than most.

Originally posted by Avatar4321
He was caught off guard. He didnt seriously believe we would invade. And we have found them in the hands of syrians not to mention all over Iraq but since the nature of WMD material is not conventional we are not going to find like stockpiles of missled tiped with chemicals or anything but the chemicals themselves which can be thrown together to make weapons in a short amount of time.

I missed the part where we found WMD in Iraq. Care to clue me in?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
while i've never extensively studied terrorism, my interest in anti-terrorism has always been high. That and my anti-terrorism training as a marine, while not qualifying me as an expert, would at least place me higher than most.

Agreed. But as a voter and a taxpayer, don't I have the right to talk about issues related to this country, even if I have have no formal training in them?

What do you think about WMD in Iraq? Were they there at all? Were they there, but Bush was overstating the severity of the situtuation? Or was Bush completely right?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
You have a right to express your opinion is true! however, you oughta learn how to properly express those opinions as we do not have to listen to them if we chose not to! You want to have a debate, then learn how to respectfully approach your opinions!

I agree. Its very difficult thought when others dont' respectfully approach my opinions. I'm realizing though its really only a few people that push me over the limit, namely Mad Rambo (OCD or whatever his name is), and a couple others I can't think of off the top of my head. To my knowledge, you Sir Evil, and the majority of conservatives here, have never accused me of hating America, and I'm starting to realize that. Perhaps I should just not speak with people like Rambo... is there an "Ignore Author" function here?

Originally posted by Sir Evil
Spidey there is a function to do that! However you must admit that you came of very abbrasive with you initial posting oon the board. Most here are much like myself to quickly jump on these type of posts. I would think it would best to get to know more about these posters before you start to categorize them! OCA is a fine poster here, but at the same time he can be awfully nasty when attacking and generally back's it up! He has also earned his way through the steps of membership here.

Also if you noticed I did not jump all over Spillmind last night either. While he was mostly agreeing with you he has earned his right to be as arrogant as he is one of our very early registered members! I dont agree with much that Spilly say's but I do give him respect for the most part with his opinions as he was not always an antagonist with his posts! I think you can tell how it all works here......

I have noticed the ignore function, and next time I feel like slinging mud, for instance, at Rambo, who so eloquently called me a "pascifist pussy", as if female genitalia can type and think but can't be mean, I will either respond with a far greater maturity level than him or employ the "ignore author" function to effectively remove his existance from my life. I've come to understand one must earn respect in order to be disrespectful around here, and I'm not just talking about to other posters, but, for instance, in Rambo's case, disrespectful towards slightly more than 50% of the world's population.

Sir Evil, would you mind reopening the Article 45.1 thread for a bit more?

Hey Jethro you afraid of little ol'me or did I whip your ass too bad last night? I kicked your ass on the issue and in the bashing, deal with it! Now where is that irrefutable evidence that we have intentionally targeted civilians in Iraq. Produce or shut the fuck up!

If anything, we are so worried about world opinion, we have fought this war with rules of engagement that are more stringent then your local state trooper has.

If we were truly the new evil empire and were as reckless as the ABB crowd would have you believe, we would have bombed Iraq into oblivion, took the oil and went home.....

Forum List

Back