CDZ What happened to "Collusion"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oldstyle

Platinum Member
Jul 19, 2011
Florida
All of a sudden I'm not hearing anything in the Main Stream Media about collusion. Why is that? It was the hottest story of the year a month ago...bigger than Watergate! Talk about going out with a whimper...

dropped like a hot potato cause they didn't want to have to retract &/or admit their bs

It's just gone! Not even CNN is pushing that narrative anymore and let's face it...they'll run anything that's Anti Trump...whether it's factual or fictional!

It's just gone! Not even CNN is pushing that narrative anymore and let's face it...they'll run anything that's Anti Trump...whether it's factual or fictional!

I think CNN has enough on their plate & are busy scrambling to salvage any semblance of 'journalism'. They know they've screwed up BAD and are probably trying to lay low as far as Trump is concerned

No way, Just...they're desperately trying to come up with the next thing to attack Trump on! They are "all in" on this. We're witnessing a fight to the death between the President of the United States and a cable news network. They hate Trump...he hates them right back.

All of a sudden I'm not hearing anything in the Main Stream Media about collusion. Why is that? It was the hottest story of the year a month ago...bigger than Watergate! Talk about going out with a whimper...

I think they put that ruse away and a running with: " trump tweets too much and is meaner back." And if you make a CNN assbeatin video we will snitch you out.

The investigation is just starting. I'm sure there will be lots of stuff to talk about before too long. Probably more than you ever expected.

No way, Just...they're desperately trying to come up with the next thing to attack Trump on! They are "all in" on this. We're witnessing a fight to the death between the President of the United States and a cable news network. They hate Trump...he hates them right back.

You're right about that. But they've lost all credibility that even other journalists are calling them on it. IDK.....maybe they don't care about credibility :dunno:

No, the collusion gig bombed. Mueller has now brought in a lawyer sworn to bring Trump down in order to try to get something, anything on him. Maybe an unpaid parking ticket.

ITMT, they are going for the insanity gig. Trump is "insane and unfit" and they want to use the 25th Amendment to impeach him now. Seems damned fit to me.

When that fails, they will claim he was kidnapped by UFO's and replaced by a big space seed pod doppelganger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back