Remember the gay Senate staffer who had sex in the Senate chambers and videoed it and posted to social media? Why did that story go away so fast?

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks cannot even say something as simple as it is wrong to have sex in the Senate chambers, much less filiming itmand posting it online.

I did appreciate how the busted staffer tried to cry homophobia at first…like a good little cultist. :auiqs.jpg:

Extreme Biden Cult Fucks cannot even say something as simple as it is wrong to have sex in the Senate chambers, much less filiming itmand posting it online.

I did appreciate how the busted staffer tried to cry homophobia at first…like a good little cultist. :auiqs.jpg:
Yes you're absolutely right It's quite remarkable that the silence is 100% and notably lockstep.

The strategy seems to be to undermine the opposing facts and defend the unforced errors at all costs. This is one of those pivotal moments that offers a rare glimpse into the foundation mechanics of progressivism.

This isn't the first time I've seen an issue like this that is easily condemnable from any point of view and should carry no stigma with it for calling it what it is.

Similar to Jackson Brown's insanely embarrassing moment of not being able to define "what a woman is" (in reality just being too childish and prideful to give an honest answer) The Uber tolerance of the left handcuffs them when it's time to make common sense condemnations of ludicrous behaviors and positions.

Jo

Last edited:

Don't be surprised to read his obituary over the next 6 to 12 months.

It is almost as if the media is in collusion with the Democratic party…weird.

That was only like a month or so ago….right?

We will talk about a fake rape from 30 years ago, but not Dem staffers having butt sex in the Senate chambers?

So funny how rigged the game is
So you want to hear more about gay sex. There are websites for that type of thing.

everyone said it was wrong, and then they moved on because they have a life that does not involved being obsessed with such things....and then there is you, who is such a loser this is all they have to think about

It is almost as if the media is in collusion with the Democratic party…weird.

That was only like a month or so ago….right?

We will talk about a fake rape from 30 years ago, but not Dem staffers having butt sex in the Senate chambers?

So funny how rigged the game is

Why are Republicans obsessed with gay sex. As disgusting as the idea of having sex in the Senate Chamber truly is - gay or straight, if the sex act is consenual, and both parties are adults, it's not a crime or even a big deal.

Why does it matter to YOU so much?

Forum List

Back