What Got Cut In Compromise "Stimulus"

Clinton is the one who underfunded the FBI more severly.

Clinton did underfund the FBI, but if you're going to go so low as to say "who screwed up more" then you're desperate in a partisan battle.

I'm willing to say Clinton fucked up, not so sure about how many Republicans are willing to say Bush fucked up. Especially since the FBI was underfunded DURING WAR TIME UNDER BUSH, Clinton had nowhere anything that 9/11/Afghanistan/Iraq was.
I was trying to point out to you that trying to constantly 'blame bush' is asinine.

You appear to be quite into the partisan battle, I was past such a battle over 20 years ago, I know both parties suck and can't be trusted, you are still invested in 'us/them.'

Spending on anything is not a stimulus to the economy. That is just silly whatever you and Obama think If all government spending stimulated the economy why after all of Bush's spending is the economy in the tank?

Bush never spent this much at once, and a lot of the spoending Bush did went into Iraq and was stolen anyway. There is also the lack of proper regulation on Bush, but whatever

Clinton is the one who underfunded the FBI more severly.

Clinton did underfund the FBI, but if you're going to go so low as to say "who screwed up more" then you're desperate in a partisan battle.

I'm willing to say Clinton fucked up, not so sure about how many Republicans are willing to say Bush fucked up. Especially since the FBI was underfunded DURING WAR TIME UNDER BUSH, Clinton had nowhere anything that 9/11/Afghanistan/Iraq was.
I was trying to point out to you that trying to constantly 'blame bush' is asinine.

You appear to be quite into the partisan battle, I was past such a battle over 20 years ago, I know both parties suck and can't be trusted, you are still invested in 'us/them.'

Bush totally fucked us up and the R party backed it every second.

The dems have the right plan to fix things.

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON.

Now I know some of you guys like to hiude under the guise that you are non partisan but it fools no one.

clinton did underfund the fbi, but if you're going to go so low as to say "who screwed up more" then you're desperate in a partisan battle.

I'm willing to say clinton fucked up, not so sure about how many republicans are willing to say bush fucked up. Especially since the fbi was underfunded during war time under bush, clinton had nowhere anything that 9/11/afghanistan/iraq was.
i was trying to point out to you that trying to constantly 'blame bush' is asinine.

You appear to be quite into the partisan battle, i was past such a battle over 20 years ago, i know both parties suck and can't be trusted, you are still invested in 'us/them.'

bush totally fucked us up and the r party backed it every second.

This is the only reason.

now i know some of you guys like to hiude under the guise that you are non partisan but it fools no one.

bingo!

Bush totally fucked us up and the R party backed it every second.

THIS IS THE ONLY REASON.

Now I know some of you guys like to hiude under the guise that you are non partisan but it fools no one.
you only fool other fools like you
oh and morons like OJ

Forum List

Back