"What goes around comes around" spoken by Kavanaugh

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

PS: he has did this display of behavior and words all by himself.
Essentially his boozing teen days with molestations of Catholic girls has come home to roost finally after 37 years.

When and where did this allegedly happen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.

He was pissed and rightfully so at you disgusting assholes

He made that plan as day.

Yeah, shitstain, you'd be pissed too if someone made fact less allegations trying to ruin your life. Stupid bitch

Was that because he was so fragile, sometimes in tears and then as nasty as can, argumentative and played the victim of Democrats and the Clintons? Hardly judge material.

Ford taps Obama, Clinton alum to navigate Senate hearing

Do you really think she go in naked to address 11 Gop geezers, not one woman, they had to hire a female sex prosecutor to question her. LOL. Meanwhile Kav is in the WH taking clues from Republicans and even Trump himself.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus". Also he lied so very much. If he gets to the bench, which I think and has been reported the FBI investigation is nothing but a hoax, we will never forget.

Essentially his boozing teen days with molestations of Catholic girls has come home to roost finally after 37 years.

Unless the FBI investigation is a sham, they will find out.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus".

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::bsflag::1peleas: :bsflag::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

CRY US A BUCKET OF TEARS, Cantaloupe. I'm starting a countdown now to the number of days until Kavanaugh is confirmed. I figure between the 10th and 12th. Just close enough to the election for you leftards to be able to smell the election AND the Supreme Court sliding out of your grip. Then the best part happens, the payback. The surprise Trump has in store for all of you after he replaces Rosenstein with a new AG Lindsay Graham, and has Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place. Hope you have a LOT of Vaseline.

Within two years the final ass-ramming begins when Trump gets to replace a THIRD SC Justice. Maybe Ginsberg will choke on a chicken bone.

Oh hell yeah, that Ginsberg thing has to be next. I have seen more life in cadavers that have been toe-tagged. You think you have seen a gnashing of teeth over this SCOTUS pick? Just wait until "its" replacement takes place.

RBG has lots of life left in her.

Payback is a bitch, he might as well of said. We will always remember what he said, and how he blamed the Democrats, the election and the Clinton payback in this (his words) "circus".

:boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::bsflag::1peleas: :bsflag::boo_hoo14::CryingCow::boo_hoo14::boo_hoo14:

CRY US A BUCKET OF TEARS, Cantaloupe. I'm starting a countdown now to the number of days until Kavanaugh is confirmed. I figure between the 10th and 12th. Just close enough to the election for you leftards to be able to smell the election AND the Supreme Court sliding out of your grip. Then the best part happens, the payback. The surprise Trump has in store for all of you after he replaces Rosenstein with a new AG Lindsay Graham, and has Gorsuch and Kavanaugh in place. Hope you have a LOT of Vaseline.

Within two years the final ass-ramming begins when Trump gets to replace a THIRD SC Justice. Maybe Ginsberg will choke on a chicken bone.

If he does he will be sorry that is all I can say. I'm sure he will frame Rosenstein, and put Graham (McCains ex boyfriend ) but what will he do without McCain; who was his backbone?? RBG has a lot of life left in her. Right before the election Mueller will be a Comey and come out and drop a pile of shit in Trumps lap. It will be fun to watch.

Oh hell yeah, that Ginsberg thing has to be next. I have seen more life in cadavers that have been toe-tagged. You think you have seen a gnashing of teeth over this SCOTUS pick? Just wait until "its" replacement takes place.

Marg Helgenberger's character on CSI drew chalk lines around corpses that showed more life than Ginsberg.

That’s the purpose of Senate confirmation hearings: to explore the qualifications of a nominee and to appropriately subject the nominee difficult questions to see if he can handle the pressure.

Kavanaugh failed in this regard, casting blame where it didn’t belong, demonstrating he lacks the temperament and impartiality to be a Supreme Court justice.

Yeah, shitstain, you'd be pissed too if someone made fact less allegations trying to ruin your life. Stupid bitch

Was that because he was so fragile, sometimes in tears and then as nasty as can, argumentative and played the victim of Democrats and the Clintons? Hardly judge material.

Give it a rest, you'd be livid if someone did it to you, say otherwise you're a goddamn liar.

Poor poor Penelope always playing victim hood, if it's not the mean GOP it's the Jews or anything else she can whine about.

Here ya thought nobody noticed, flamer

Oh I'm sure Trump loved it when he teared up and spoke the story of his daughter saying their prayers, NOT, he should weakness and Trump does not like that. I also doubt the story and his audacity to say going to church was like brushing his teeth. Well let me say when you are going to Catholic school, you are made to go to church, the little virgin until late in life. Give me a break.

Marg Helgenberger's character on CSI drew chalk lines around corpses that showed more life than Ginsberg.

She can be carried about , all she needs is her brain and she can just record her voice. After what she has been through in life, its peaches and cream for her, she can do it blind.

She can be carried about , all she needs is her brain and she can just record her voice. After what she has been through in life, its peaches and cream for her, she can do it blind.

Yeah, she of " scant bladder control" with about two marbles rolling around in that empty skull of hers.....which fits in with what passes for the leftists these days.

If he does he will be sorry that is all I can say. I'm sure he will frame Rosenstein, and put Graham (McCains ex boyfriend ) but what will he do without McCain; who was his backbone?? RBG has a lot of life left in her. Right before the election Mueller will be a Comey and come out and drop a pile of shit in Trumps lap. It will be fun to watch.

Comey and Mueller are gatekeepers of the swamp. Ever heard of BCCI and HSBC?????

You can’t be that gullible. The FBI can’t find out about anything from 36 years ago, that was denied by her witnesses and never ever happened.

You can’t be that gullible. The FBI can’t find out about anything from 36 years ago, that was denied by her witnesses and never ever happened.

They can find out when Judge worked at the store, and remember we have the date July 1st, due to Kav's calendar. Oh how sweet it is. Also Judges ex, and people for some reason do not want to lie to the FBI. Then again Kav didn't mind lying to the Judicial Committee did he? He seems entitled. He should of never put his wife and kids through this.

Nice choice of wording. A big pile of [emoji90]. Just like the hearing last week. Just like the candidates will be for the dims in 2020. 10% off Vaseline, now get back in the closet.

Nice choice of wording. A big pile of [emoji90]. Just like the hearing last week. Just like the candidates will be for the dims in 2020. 10% off Vaseline, now get back in the closet.

We shall see! Remember Trump won by less than 80,000 vote in 3 states, by a pubic hair as Thomas would say.

They can find out when Judge worked at the store, and remember we have the date July 1st, due to Kav's calendar. Oh how sweet it is. Also Judges ex, and people for some reason do not want to lie to the FBI. Then again Kav didn't mind lying to the Judicial Committee did he? He seems entitled. He should of never put his wife and kids through this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90][emoji90]

We shall see! Remember Trump won by less than 80,000 vote in 3 states, by a pubic hair as Thomas would say.

Only 80,000. You are right. Just get a quarter of the illegals attending protests to show up and vote. If you pick them up, stop by McDonalds and buy them a meal, I’m sure they will vote for anyone you tell them to.

You'll never forget? Oh noes!!!!!!!!

Maybe if some of the block-headed democrats do remember they won't try to pull such an obvious stunt next time. In any case, the next time a democrat President nominates anyone for the court they can expect all the cooperation they deserve. I wonder how loudly they will whine about the dignity of the process and such? Dumbasses.

Ford taps Obama, Clinton alum to navigate Senate hearing

Do you really think she go in naked to address 11 Gop geezers, not one woman, they had to hire a female sex prosecutor to question her. LOL. Meanwhile Kav is in the WH taking clues from Republicans and even Trump himself.

Talk about someone being sold a bill of goods, Penny! People in Dianne Feinstein's office referred Ms. Ford to Katz as a good lawyer to represent her? Katz couldn't care less about Christina Ford! She's a liberal Democratic operative who couldn't WAIT to get Ford on camera despite that poor addled woman's desire NOT to go public with this! All of those Democrats on the Committee that lauded Ford's courage for testifying? Those are the two faced scum bags that FORCED her to have to testify by leaking her identity to the media! I wonder if Ms. Ford will ever finally realize that she got used by every single one of those preening jack asses telling her how wonderful she was!

Forum List

Back