What Game are you playing now?

Saints Row................

I am seriously thinking of buying this game myself, I am/was a fan of the GTA series.

In San Andreas, I used to play the pool games just to help me learn english, it actually worked.

Saints Row sounds like it'd be alot of fun, I want it.

Heroes of Might and Magic V....it's GD hard! If I beat this one without cheating, I'll officially be TOO good at turn-based strategy games. I already tear up the tables and the circuitboards at Risk, HoMM I-IV, Axis and Allies, Warhammer, and chess.

Heroes of Might and Magic V....it's GD hard! If I beat this one without cheating, I'll officially be TOO good at turn-based strategy games. I already tear up the tables and the circuitboards at Risk, HoMM I-IV, Axis and Allies, Warhammer, and chess.

How is this game compared to the previous versions??

I'm currently playing Civilization IV and am thinking of buying this game.

How is this game compared to the previous versions??

I'm currently playing Civilization IV and am thinking of buying this game.

HoMM V throws back a bit to number 3. All units may be upgraded. Heroes can no longer fight as a unit (only 1 per army, doesn't take up a unit slot), but may elect to take a swing at the enemy on their turns (as opposed to either casting a spell or just standing there). They've also moved to a cartesian grid (squares) as opposed to the old hex grid or the analog system from HoMM IV. They also tossed out the branching tech tree (you can build every unit from one faction in a single town) and knocked the number of town types down to 6: Haven (knights), Elves, Wizards, Inferno (demons), Dungeon, and Necropolis (no more barbarians...*sniff*).

I am seriously thinking of buying this game myself, I am/was a fan of the GTA series.

In San Andreas, I used to play the pool games just to help me learn english, it actually worked.

Saints Row sounds like it'd be alot of fun, I want it.

i think it is much better than gta

i think it is much better than gta

You are right, went ahead and bought it a couple of days ago, don't want to put it down.

This guy I made looks just like Colin Powell. I still have all these activities that I can access, but just haven't yet, I'm at 31 percent completion.

I saw some list that had HMM5 as one of the top five most difficult games ever made, I saw one guy play it once and I believe it.

Forum List

Back