What Game are you playing now?

Tony Hawk's Underground 2 - I beat it the day after I got it, but it's still fun to just play when you're bored

GTA: San Andreas - I've been playing it since Christmas and I'm just now starting to get to the end of the story, but I still have a bunch of side jobs to do

Silent Hill 4 - This one gets frustrating really fast. I'll usually play it for a couple days, then get pissed and quit for like a month

Operation: Desert Storm - Kinda old-school, but still sort of fun. My roommate and I have been doing the multiplayer campaign

update: Just finished Knights of the Old Republic (for I think the 8th or 9th time since I got it 1.5 years ago) and KoTOR II (for the 4th time). You really have to play them in order. And even though KoTOR I's story is waaaay better than KoTOR II's (far too abstract, a few plot holes), an enjoyable experience overall.

I can still never bring myself to play a Light Jedi.

theim said:
update: Just finished Knights of the Old Republic (for I think the 8th or 9th time since I got it 1.5 years ago) and KoTOR II (for the 4th time). You really have to play them in order. And even though KoTOR I's story is waaaay better than KoTOR II's (far too abstract, a few plot holes), an enjoyable experience overall.

I can still never bring myself to play a Light Jedi.

Try this. Play a Light sider in KOTOR I. Go smuggler/consuler. Take the stasis field tree. Creatures in stasis get sneak attacked. Also take the flurry tree. Just because you're not a Sith doesn't mean you have to play nicely.

In KOTOR II, go guardian/weapon master. Fight with 2 weapons. You'll get so many attacks, it'll make your head spin, and if you get light side mastery, you'll get a buttload of strength. It's even better when you get the unique light side power that casts all buffs on you at once. Or you could go with the stealthy presige class (can't remember the name) and go with the same plan as KOTOR I.

I'm a veteran gamer of both pen and paper and computer games and I make the abuse of RPG systems my business.

Back on topic, I'm currently playing F.E.A.R. and I highly recommend diapers to those players who scare easily.

Tony Hawk's Underground again. Gearing up for Tony Hawk's American Wasteland, which of course I won't have the money to buy for months anyway.

And it's irritating me that everyone's already referring to the new game as THAW. That's just retarded.

of course its retarded Dan. Thats the video game community though. Lets make retarded abbreviations for everything and use it in casual conversation. Like when my gf's nephew of 13 years asks me if the SNES was fun. Only instead of saying S-N-E-S, he said SNES. It just sounded weird to me to hear it out loud. Of course he also uses rofl as a word.

Anyway, im playing Socom 3 and occasionally Area-51.

just finished tourist trophy....ps2 sweet mortcycle game......no batlefield 2 x box360....very cool

Damn Socom 3? Havent played that since that day i think. Fucking thing never worked.

Im playing a bunch of games now. Silkroad is a free MMORPG thats pretty well designed for being free. Im also replaying Skies of Arcadia and occasionally some Civ 4. I seem to lack the patience to play anything lately.

Half-Life 2: Episode I

Short, sweet, cheap, and with a lot more of that hot chick that has a crush on Gordon. No vehicles, but I'm not sure that's such a bad thing. It leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but with the episodic format of these new ones, it's expected, and the next one will be out in months, not years.

Civ 4. My dorm set up a competition. Double elimination, on normal except for the semifinals and finals, which were both on epic. Every map had to be real world. We also got a bunch of mods from civfanatics. I made it to the quarterfinals, but it was sweet. We're looking into setting up a schoolwide Civ 4 tournament next year.

Civilization IV on the PC.........

Halo2 online, FFXI, and still stuck on Oblivion. The xbox 360 has impressed me, just bought it about six weeks ago.

New Topics

Forum List

Back