What fuels the hate.

What fuels hate is fear.

Always.

Certain leaders fuel that fear, tell us that its the fault of others, that we would be healthy, wealthy and wise if only we could be rid of fill in the blank.

Blacks
Hispanics
Jews
Asian
Italians
Irish
Gays

People find reasons to blame others for their own failures and their own weaknesses.
You forgot Christians on your list.

Oh spare me your whining about how you can't get that really good job you want picking strawberries or slopping hot tar on a roof or making beds in a hotel.

I'm sorry you're a failure but I'm sick of reading about it.

Get an education, take responsibility for your own life and quit blaming others.

Why is it so important for the Arabs to ethnically cleanse the middle east and drive very Jooooo into the sea ?

The Arabs already received the vast majority of the Ottoman empire in the form of numerous countries. They received about 80% of the area designated as land for the creation of a Jewish homeland. Then they Occupied and GAZA and the West Bank. Another 25% of the area. And now they continue to drone on about Jooooos steeling "their" land, when it was Ottoman land (Southern Syria) that ended up in the hands of the League of Nations.

Is it a religious edict to vilify the Jews ?

What is the possible logic for all the ludicrous claims made by the Arabs who are so vociferously hateful of one tiny nation different than themselves ?

Go
Weird. Since the founding of Israel, tens of millions of Arabs have been ethnically cleansed right out of the Middle East--either slaughtered outright or weaponized and sent to Europe. Almost no Jews have been. Yet this OP wonders about the problem of Arabs ethnically cleansing Jews. Very weird.

Tens of millions?! Of Arab Muslims?! Deliberately ethnically cleansed?!

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.

Why is it so important for the Arabs to ethnically cleanse the middle east and drive very Jooooo into the sea ?

The Arabs already received the vast majority of the Ottoman empire in the form of numerous countries. They received about 80% of the area designated as land for the creation of a Jewish homeland. Then they Occupied and GAZA and the West Bank. Another 25% of the area. And now they continue to drone on about Jooooos steeling "their" land, when it was Ottoman land (Southern Syria) that ended up in the hands of the League of Nations.

What is the possible logic for all the ludicrous claims made by the Arabs who are so vociferously hateful of one tiny nation different than themselves ?

Go
Weird. Since the founding of Israel, tens of millions of Arabs have been ethnically cleansed right out of the Middle East--either slaughtered outright or weaponized and sent to Europe. Almost no Jews have been. Yet this OP wonders about the problem of Arabs ethnically cleansing Jews. Very weird.

You have clearly missed some lessons in history.

Before Mohammad, Arabs fought amongst themselves for territory, etc.

After Mohammad, the Arabs split into at least two groups.
All wanted power, territory, etc

Now, those groups continue to fight each other by whichever name they use for power, territory, etc.

Nothing to do with Israel, with Jews.

It has always been, and will always be about power and territory.
Especially if it is over those infidel....the Jews. :)

Go
Not so. The land was ceded to the Palestinians. This followed international law.

None of it went to the LoN or the Mandate.

Go
Not so. The land was ceded to the Palestinians. This followed international law.

That was not the question. The question was why the Arabs should have the entire territory and the Jewish people, who are historically an indigenous, original people, should have none.

Go

That was not the question. The question was why the Arabs should have the entire territory and the Jewish people, who are historically an indigenous, original people, should have none.
I answered the question. The land as ceded to Palestine in compliance with international law.

Sorry. The Arabs were never descended from Abraham.

As you wrote, Ishmael married an Egyptian. His mother was an Egyptian. They were not Arabs at all.

What!!!! 2400 years of that story, the story of Abraham and his sons and it takes that long, and only after an Arab man gets upset with the Christians converting Arabs around Arabia for him to want to have the belief of One god?

That is what happened. The Muslims have borrowed anything and everything out of Judaism, turned Patriarchs and Matriarchs into their "sudden" ancestors, and VOILA !!!

The Arabs were never "family" to the Jews before Mohammad, and they continue to not be "related" in any shape or form, regardless of all the Jews they forced to convert to Islam in the 7th century ora later, which are not that many .

A superiority complex. Yes.
A family feud ? Never has been and never will be.

:)

Okay - it is not my history to confirm - merely a footnote in my KJV. Did God not tell Abraham he would be the father of many nations...or Hagar that Ishmael would be a great nation? In Genesis 25:16 speaks of Ishmaels sons as 'twelve princes according to their nations'. I am wondering what nation/nations the half brother of Isaac and his descendants became.

It does seem clear though - Israel was given to the Jews by a Higher Authority.

What fuels hate is fear.

Always.

Certain leaders fuel that fear, tell us that its the fault of others, that we would be healthy, wealthy and wise if only we could be rid of fill in the blank.

Blacks
Hispanics
Jews
Asian
Italians
Irish
Gays

People find reasons to blame others for their own failures and their own weaknesses.
You forgot Christians on your list.

Oh spare me your whining about how you can't get that really good job you want picking strawberries or slopping hot tar on a roof or making beds in a hotel.

I'm sorry you're a failure but I'm sick of reading about it.

Get an education, take responsibility for your own life and quit blaming others.
You decry people who find others to blame for their failures, then you make a list of those other people, which includes everyone but white Christians. In other words, only white Christians blame others for their failures. When I point out the omission, you accuse me of whining because I can't get a job. Then you demean honest labor, tell me to get an education, and stop blaming others. It's like you set the non sequitur knob to "high" and pushed "go".

In truth, I exposed your bigotry and hatred of Euromericans, and it infuriated you.

Sorry. The Arabs were never descended from Abraham.

As you wrote, Ishmael married an Egyptian. His mother was an Egyptian. They were not Arabs at all.

What!!!! 2400 years of that story, the story of Abraham and his sons and it takes that long, and only after an Arab man gets upset with the Christians converting Arabs around Arabia for him to want to have the belief of One god?

That is what happened. The Muslims have borrowed anything and everything out of Judaism, turned Patriarchs and Matriarchs into their "sudden" ancestors, and VOILA !!!

The Arabs were never "family" to the Jews before Mohammad, and they continue to not be "related" in any shape or form, regardless of all the Jews they forced to convert to Islam in the 7th century ora later, which are not that many .

A superiority complex. Yes.
A family feud ? Never has been and never will be.

Okay - it is not my history to confirm - merely a footnote in my KJV. Did God not tell Abraham he would be the father of many nations...or Hagar that Ishmael would be a great nation? In Genesis 25:16 speaks of Ishmaels sons as 'twelve princes according to their nations'. I am wondering what nation/nations the half brother of Isaac and his descendants became.

It does seem clear though - Israel was given to the Jews by a Higher Authority.
Did God not tell Abraham he would be the father of many nations...
Then why is there only one? Is there a mistranslation here?

Go

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.
Let's see, we've got Iraq twice, Libya, Syria, Palestine... all bloodbaths triggered by Israeli or, what comes to the same thing, US actions. And the OP feigns indignation at Arab "hate"? Give me a break.

Go

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.
Let's see, we've got Iraq twice, Libya, Syria, Palestine... all bloodbaths triggered by Israeli or, what comes to the same thing, US actions. And the OP feigns indignation at Arab "hate"? Give me a break.

So. Wait. Let me get this straight. You are blaming every death in the ME for the past 50+ years on Israel.

Yep. That's the kind of lies which fuel hate.

Go

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.

So. Wait. Let me get this straight. You are blaming every death in the ME for the past 50+ years on Israel.

you are surprised?

Go

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.

you are surprised?

Not in the slightest. The biggest thing which should be done to combat hate is to reject the lies and the libel.

Go

Now, those groups continue to fight each other by whichever name they use for power, territory, etc.

Here's a little history for you. This is "Moses" speaking to the Jews.

1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea...
4 After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in Edrei:
7 Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates. (that is to say, Syria, Israel, Jordan, and most of Iraq)
8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them...
24 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.

26 And I sent messengers out of the wilderness of Kedemoth unto Sihon king of Heshbon with words of peace, saying,

27 Let me pass through thy land: I will go along by the high way, I will neither turn unto the right hand nor to the left.

28 Thou shalt sell me meat for money, that I may eat; and give me water for money, that I may drink: only I will pass through on my feet;
... until I shall pass over Jordan into the land which the Lord our God giveth us.

30 But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the Lord thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

31 And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land.

32 Then Sihon came out against us, he and all his people, to fight at Jahaz.

33 And the Lord our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.

34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

35 Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took.

36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the Lord our God delivered all unto us:

Go

1 These be the words which Moses spake unto all Israel on this side Jordan in the wilderness, in the plain over against the Red sea...
4 After he had slain Sihon the king of the Amorites, which dwelt in Heshbon, and Og the king of Bashan, which dwelt at Astaroth in Edrei:
7 Turn you, and take your journey, and go to the mount of the Amorites, and unto all the places nigh thereunto, in the plain, in the hills, and in the vale, and in the south, and by the sea side, to the land of the Canaanites, and unto Lebanon, unto the great river, the river Euphrates. (that is to say, Syria, Israel, Jordan, and most of Iraq)
8 Behold, I have set the land before you: go in and possess the land which the Lord sware unto your fathers, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, to give unto them and to their seed after them...
24 Rise ye up, take your journey, and pass over the river Arnon: behold, I have given into thine hand Sihon the Amorite, king of Heshbon, and his land: begin to possess it, and contend with him in battle.

25 This day will I begin to put the dread of thee and the fear of thee upon the nations that are under the whole heaven, who shall hear report of thee, and shall tremble, and be in anguish because of thee.

26 And I sent messengers out of the wilderness of Kedemoth unto Sihon king of Heshbon with words of peace, saying,

27 Let me pass through thy land: I will go along by the high way, I will neither turn unto the right hand nor to the left.

28 Thou shalt sell me meat for money, that I may eat; and give me water for money, that I may drink: only I will pass through on my feet;
... until I shall pass over Jordan into the land which the Lord our God giveth us.

30 But Sihon king of Heshbon would not let us pass by him: for the Lord thy God hardened his spirit, and made his heart obstinate, that he might deliver him into thy hand, as appeareth this day.

31 And the Lord said unto me, Behold, I have begun to give Sihon and his land before thee: begin to possess, that thou mayest inherit his land.

33 And the Lord our God delivered him before us; and we smote him, and his sons, and all his people.

34 And we took all his cities at that time, and utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain:

35 Only the cattle we took for a prey unto ourselves, and the spoil of the cities which we took.

36 From Aroer, which is by the brink of the river of Arnon, and from the city that is by the river, even unto Gilead, there was not one city too strong for us: the Lord our God delivered all unto us:
And of course you know the context.
These kings were cruel tyrants.

Go

Um. Bullshit fuels hate.

Did I say "every death in the Middle East? No, liar, I didn't. But if violence is triggered by an Israeli action, yes, they share the blame. For example, the phony Intel on Iraq's WMD supplied by Mossad and delivered to US Intel via US traitors was used to dupe Colin Powell into the false UN speech that signaled to start of the US invasion of Iraq. So, yes, Israel shares some of the blame.

Go

And of course you know the context.
These kings were cruel tyrants.
Like Saddam Hussein and Tsar Nicholas II and King Edward VI and Muammar Qadaffi and so many others. Of all the many regicides committed by Jews or through Jewish agency, there is only one of whom it wasn't claimed the victim was a tyrant.

Go

Oh Lordy Tin Foil Hat is blatantly making shit up again

But it is entertaining if nothing else.

So tell us more about this mythical pali state ;-)

Forum List

Back