Zionist settler overdrives small girl with car

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
Another blatant murder in the escalation of violence.

israel-palestinianssoldier-1.jpg.size_.custom.crop_.850x567-774x516.jpg

Calling for mass murder, Zionists do not draw a positive image of Israel

"DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:25 A.M.) – An 8 year old Palestinian child was murdered two days ago when an illegal Israeli settler used their car to run the little girl down.

Aseel Abu Awl was doing nothing wrong when the settler violently used their car to mow her down in Beit Dajan, east of Nablus (West Bank).

Israeli settler violence has escalated this year along with settlement expansion projects passed through the Knesset.

All settlers are considered illegal under international law and run in viola ruin of three specific United Nations Security council resolutions, settlements themselves are also considered as a “roadblock to peace”."

8 year old Palestinian killed by Israeli settler

"DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:25 A.M.) – An 8 year old Palestinian child was murdered two days ago when an illegal Israeli settler used their car to run the little girl down.

Aseel Abu Awl was doing nothing wrong when the settler violently used their car to mow her down in Beit Dajan, east of Nablus (West Bank).

Israeli settler violence has escalated this year along with settlement expansion projects passed through the Knesset.

All settlers are considered illegal under international law and run in viola ruin of three specific United Nations Security council resolutions, settlements themselves are also considered as a “roadblock to peace”."

Dateline Syria? There are no Zionists in Syria.

Of course not. God forbid!

I've learned to ignore your lies and propaganda.

The photo was taken in Tel Aviv. And, that place is infested with genocidal Zionists. And, Jews control Tel Aviv's banks, too. The place is like a suburb of Hell.

I've learned to ignore your lies and propaganda.
Everyone not sucking IDF boots spreads lies and propaganda, right?

So when are you going to Israel to join the fight, Bleip? Are you bags packed and ready to go....or is this laundry day?

So when are you going to Israel to join the fight, Bleip? Are you bags packed and ready to go....or is this laundry day?
The question is why you have time to post something. Aren´t you busy killing harmless children?

The question is why you have time to post something. Aren´t you busy killing harmless children?
Translation: I'll never be going because I'm afraid of being hurt.

No worries, kid. I'd never intentionally harm children like your hero Assad does nor like the fucking Palestinians who use them as meat shields.

No worries, kid. I'd never intentionally harm children like your hero Assad does nor like the fucking Palestinians who use them as meat shields.
Why don´t you coward join al-Qaeda and use children as human shield, then?

I'm not a radical Islamic, Bleip. Get a fucking clue, mein liebchen.

Are you denying Assad has murdered thousands of children via gas or bombing? Are you denying you support him in this effort?

I'm not a radical Islamic. Are you denying Assad has murdered thousands of children via gas or bombing? Are you denying you support him in this effort?
Yes, I do deny that strongly. Your fairy tale requires civilians to sit idly and wait for the next bomb. In reality, there are millions of refugees and displaced.

Are you denying Assad has murdered thousands of children via gas or bombing? Are you denying you support him in this effort?

Most of the anti-Assad press has been bought and paid for by the Saudis and their Islamist friends. Idiots like you buy into all the propaganda, including the bullshit that Palestinians and not the murderous Israelis are responsible for the murder of thousands of Palestinian children.

Most of the anti-Assad press has been bought and paid for by the Saudis and their Islamist friends. Idiots like you buy into all the propaganda, including the bullshit that Palestinians and not the murderous Israelis are responsible for the murder of thousands of Palestinian children.
Awesome conspiracy theory by the antisemitic mob.

Forum List

Back