What First Amendment? Dems on FEC move to regulate Internet campaigns, blogs, Drudge

Id like to see any proposed rules before I lose my shit and start claiming specific web sites will be shut down or even effected.

But then im a reasonable person, ynlike the chicken little op

It's not chicken little when liberals send out the trial balloons to see if they can get away with it.

This is how liberals always pull these sort of thing.
Get away with what, exactly? You're nore of a henny penny, too

Id like to see any proposed rules before I lose my shit and start claiming specific web sites will be shut down or even effected.

It's not chicken little when liberals send out the trial balloons to see if they can get away with it.

I'm not going to repeat the op, because you are either too lazy to repeat it, or want to treat it as if it does not exist.

I'm not going to repeat the op, because you are either too lazy to repeat it, or want to treat it as if it does not exist.
The op contains no specifics for new rules. Theres a bunch of conjecture, but no proposed rules

Don't like it, don't watch, Josef.

I haven't watched a single episode of your main news sources: Stewart, Colbert and Maddow, I just don't give a fuck what you listen to. But because you're a Nazi busybody who thinks we owe you, that we NEED your brilliant insight, that you and ONLY YOU HAVE to run our lives you want to silence the opposition.

Fucking Nazi

Frank, did I hit a nerve? Did you think (pardon the expression) that you are one of the parrots? Sorry, while you're a bird-brain, I would never insult parrots. You lack the capacity to echo RW Bullshit convincingly, and always default to your forte, the Idiot-Gram.

Never would I dream of censoring you, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Cruz or Rand. There is not a greater argument than your words and theirs to convince voters to vote for Democrats.

Just that you're a Nazi, that's all.

Right, I enlisted in the US Navy during the Vietnam conflict, you never served our country; I graduated from CAL and have a Master's Degree from SF St. U.; I spent a career in law enforcement (32 years), raised a family (two boys) and have been married to my wife since 1974. I arrested, prosecuted and put anti-social dirt bags in prison, coached CYO Basketball, Little League Baseball, volunteered with the PTA and the cub and boy scouts. You are an asshole and a piece of shit, and face to face you would shit your pants if you called me a Nazi to my face, for you are a coward and a fool and a punk.

I also served during the Vietnam WAR! Korea was called a conflict, Vietnam was called a war according to all of the Veterans that I know. And, thanks for your service.

It's commonly called the Vietnam War, here; in Vietnam it's called the American War; and in educated circles it is called the Vietnam Conflict, because war was never declared by The Congress. Of course none of that matters, CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and a punk which was the point of my post.

Most of us Veterans, who are all uneducated according a few arrogant assholes, looked it up and found that war does not have to be declared by the Congress to be a war.
Definition of war for those that claim to be educated:
A state of armed conflict between different tnations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
Yes, the Vietnam War was an armed conflict between different nations, and the proper name for it is WAR.

People are getting their news from all different sources. It appears that some sources have more validity than others. We all know what sources are more popular with the people...the sources that people trust.

Why try to shut them down because one party is unhappy with their popularity and the trust that stands behind their name?

That smacks of jealousy and a desire to silence the truth.

People are getting their news from all different sources. It appears that some sources have more validity than others. We all know what sources are more popular with the people...the sources that people trust.

Why try to shut them down because one party is unhappy with their popularity and the trust that stands behind their name?

That smacks of jealousy and a desire to silence the truth.
the most entertaining news gets the most viewers, not the most trustworthy or the most valid.

that said, nobody has yet shown that anybody is trying to 'shut them down'

Frank, did I hit a nerve? Did you think (pardon the expression) that you are one of the parrots? Sorry, while you're a bird-brain, I would never insult parrots. You lack the capacity to echo RW Bullshit convincingly, and always default to your forte, the Idiot-Gram.

Never would I dream of censoring you, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Cruz or Rand. There is not a greater argument than your words and theirs to convince voters to vote for Democrats.

Right, I enlisted in the US Navy during the Vietnam conflict, you never served our country; I graduated from CAL and have a Master's Degree from SF St. U.; I spent a career in law enforcement (32 years), raised a family (two boys) and have been married to my wife since 1974. I arrested, prosecuted and put anti-social dirt bags in prison, coached CYO Basketball, Little League Baseball, volunteered with the PTA and the cub and boy scouts. You are an asshole and a piece of shit, and face to face you would shit your pants if you called me a Nazi to my face, for you are a coward and a fool and a punk.

I also served during the Vietnam WAR! Korea was called a conflict, Vietnam was called a war according to all of the Veterans that I know. And, thanks for your service.

It's commonly called the Vietnam War, here; in Vietnam it's called the American War; and in educated circles it is called the Vietnam Conflict, because war was never declared by The Congress. Of course none of that matters, CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and a punk which was the point of my post.

Most of us Veterans, who are all uneducated according a few arrogant assholes, looked it up and found that war does not have to be declared by the Congress to be a war.
A state of armed conflict between different tnations or states or different groups within a nation or state.
Yes, the Vietnam War was an armed conflict between different nations, and the proper name for it is WAR.

Yes it was, but to claim the Vietnam conflict was a war, one needs to declare Reagan's invasions and attacks on other nation's were wars. Do you feel we had a war with Libya, Panama and Granada?

Do you want to have a war on semantics? My point was not to create controversy, nor for you to get your panties all twisted, but to point out that CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and an asshole.

CrusaderFrank is one of those jerks willing to send others into harms way while he sits on his ass at a keyboard. The most disgusting form of 'patriotism' I can imagine.

Yes it was, but to claim the Vietnam conflict was a war, one needs to declare Reagan's invasions and attacks on other nation's were wars. Do you feel we had a war with Libya, Panama and Granada?

Do you want to have a war on semantics? My point was not to create controversy, nor for you to get your panties all twisted, but to point out that CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and an asshole.

OK, you call Vietnam a conflict and I will call it a war. The uneducated at the Veterans Administration call it a war and may need you to clarify that for them. I am not interested in playing semantic games, and technically EVERY armed conflict since WWII may be called an undeclared war since that is the last time war was declared by the Congress.
I didn't mean to get involved in a pissing contest between you and Crusader Frank.

OK, you call Vietnam a conflict and I will call it a war. The uneducated at the Veterans Administration call it a war and may need you to clarify that for them. I am not interested in playing semantic games, and technically EVERY armed conflict since WWII may be called an undeclared war since that is the last time war was declared by the Congress.
I didn't mean to get involved in a pissing contest between you and Crusader Frank.

Thanks, and I too appreciate your service - something most members of Congress and others cannot understand. I've twice walked and said hello to friends whose names are on the Vietnam Memorial War - be it a conflict or a war, it will always bring tears to my eyes.

You're allowing Wry Catcher to divert the subject of this thread from whether he's a Nazi for calling for the First Amendment to be repealed to whether Vietnam was a war or not. Don't let him off the hook.

CrusaderFrank is one of those jerks willing to send others into harms way while he sits on his ass at a keyboard. The most disgusting form of 'patriotism' I can imagine.

You're a Nazi who want to repeal the First Amendment and have the government decide what truth is.

You're a Nazi who want to repeal the First Amendment and have the government decide what truth is.

What evidence do you have to claim I'm a Nazi? None, thus you're a liar (not that calling you a liar is a surprise to anyone) as well as a fool and an asshole. As I've posted before, my would I want to curtail anything an ignorant liar should be denied the right to make an ass out of his or her self? The one thing you do well.

Keep making false and unsubstantiated allegations, it's what the dumbest members of the echo chamber always do, and why they have zero credibility outside of that set.

What evidence do you have to claim I'm a Nazi? None, thus you're a liar (not that calling you a liar is a surprise to anyone) as well as a fool and an asshole. As I've posted before, my would I want to curtail anything an ignorant liar should be denied the right to make an ass out of his or her self? The one thing you do well.

Keep making false and unsubstantiated allegations, it's what the dumbest members of the echo chamber always do, and why they have zero credibility outside of that set.

You want to abolish the First Amendment. You have admitted as much. What more evidence do you need?

You want to abolish the First Amendment. You have admitted as much. What more evidence do you need?

LOL, I did?? Please post such a declarative sentence I posted or be assured even some of the echo chamber will disavow you.

LOL, I did?? Please post such a declarative sentence I posted or be assured even some of the echo chamber will disavow you.

In response to the OP you said the following:

"Democrats are plural, they are individuals and to claim all Democrats think alike is absurd on its face.

That said, as a Democrat '[m opposed to propaganda presented as truth. I want an open exchange of ideas, something the New Right and those you noted above abhor. Drudge, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Palin, et al, all present one view, one concept as the The Truth and constantly disdain every idea, every person who dares to question their dogma
."
From that one can only assume that you support government regulation of political websites.

Forum List

Back