What First Amendment? Dems on FEC move to regulate Internet campaigns, blogs, Drudge

Wry Catcher wants the government to decide what truth is, but he insists he's not a fascist.

Oh NOT in Wry Catcher's world. They only print "the truth."

You have to understand what a clueless bubble liberals live in.

Here's a truth. Some pols and talking heads are more duplicitous than others; some lie, some use half-truths, lie by omission, use hyperbole, rumor and inuenndo all to fool the people. And some posters are no different, but most of them are simple parrots.

Don't like it, don't watch, Josef.

I haven't watched a single episode of your main news sources: Stewart, Colbert and Maddow, I just don't give a fuck what you listen to. But because you're a Nazi busybody who thinks we owe you, that we NEED your brilliant insight, that you and ONLY YOU HAVE to run our lives you want to silence the opposition.

Fucking Nazi

Frank, did I hit a nerve? Did you think (pardon the expression) that you are one of the parrots? Sorry, while you're a bird-brain, I would never insult parrots. You lack the capacity to echo RW Bullshit convincingly, and always default to your forte, the Idiot-Gram.

Never would I dream of censoring you, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Cruz or Rand. There is not a greater argument than your words and theirs to convince voters to vote for Democrats.

Just that you're a Nazi, that's all.

Right, I enlisted in the US Navy during the Vietnam conflict, you never served our country; I graduated from CAL and have a Master's Degree from SF St. U.; I spent a career in law enforcement (32 years), raised a family (two boys) and have been married to my wife since 1974. I arrested, prosecuted and put anti-social dirt bags in prison, coached CYO Basketball, Little League Baseball, volunteered with the PTA and the cub and boy scouts. You are an asshole and a piece of shit, and face to face you would shit your pants if you called me a Nazi to my face, for you are a coward and a fool and a punk.

None of that prevents you from being a Nazi. Plenty of Nazis served the German nation. They graduated from college, got married, had children, and many of them where in law enforcement. The police department is overpopulated with Nazis. That's why they go into law enforcement: they love telling people what to do.

Here's a truth. Some pols and talking heads are more duplicitous than others; some lie, some use half-truths, lie by omission, use hyperbole, rumor and inuenndo all to fool the people. And some posters are no different, but most of them are simple parrots.

I haven't watched a single episode of your main news sources: Stewart, Colbert and Maddow, I just don't give a fuck what you listen to. But because you're a Nazi busybody who thinks we owe you, that we NEED your brilliant insight, that you and ONLY YOU HAVE to run our lives you want to silence the opposition.

Fucking Nazi

Frank, did I hit a nerve? Did you think (pardon the expression) that you are one of the parrots? Sorry, while you're a bird-brain, I would never insult parrots. You lack the capacity to echo RW Bullshit convincingly, and always default to your forte, the Idiot-Gram.

Never would I dream of censoring you, or Limbaugh, Hannity, Savage, Cruz or Rand. There is not a greater argument than your words and theirs to convince voters to vote for Democrats.

Right, I enlisted in the US Navy during the Vietnam conflict, you never served our country; I graduated from CAL and have a Master's Degree from SF St. U.; I spent a career in law enforcement (32 years), raised a family (two boys) and have been married to my wife since 1974. I arrested, prosecuted and put anti-social dirt bags in prison, coached CYO Basketball, Little League Baseball, volunteered with the PTA and the cub and boy scouts. You are an asshole and a piece of shit, and face to face you would shit your pants if you called me a Nazi to my face, for you are a coward and a fool and a punk.

Honest to God don't give a single fuck about your service.

You talk, think and act like a fucking Nazi

His service, real or fictional, is how he hides.

Liberals like to pull that trick.

Cindy Sheehan hid behind her son who was slain in Iraq.

Liberals hide behind children (for the children!), and any other "victim" they can find.

That's just a tactic.

He wants to change the topic from the op to a circle jerk about his supposed service.

Don't fall for it.

He just wants to change the topic to attention whoring about himself.

Fucking Nazi

I also served during the Vietnam WAR! Korea was called a conflict, Vietnam was called a war according to all of the Veterans that I know. And, thanks for your service.

It's commonly called the Vietnam War, here; in Vietnam it's called the American War; and in educated circles it is called the Vietnam Conflict, because war was never declared by The Congress. Of course none of that matters, CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and a punk which was the point of my post.

Fucking Nazi

I also served during the Vietnam WAR! Korea was called a conflict, Vietnam was called a war according to all of the Veterans that I know. And, thanks for your service.

It's commonly called the Vietnam War, here; in Vietnam it's called the American War; and in educated circles it is called the Vietnam Conflict, because war was never declared by The Congress. Of course none of that matters, CrusaderFrank is a Chickenhawk and a punk which was the point of my post.

See what I told you?

He knows liberals are losing on the ops, so he's trying to change the subject.

Don't fall for it.

Fucking Nazi

None of that prevents you from being a Nazi. Plenty of Nazis served the German nation. They graduated from college, got married, had children, and many of them where in law enforcement. The police department is overpopulated with Nazis. That's why they go into law enforcement: they love telling people what to do.

Go to hell (hey, telling you what to do is fun). You are rather a dim wit bripat, using words such a Nazi, Commie, Marxist, etc. have no historical meaning when used as pejoratives ubiquitously. Maybe you have no historical knowledge, or maybe you're just a lying partisan hack - most likely both.

Fucking Nazi

Go to hell (hey, telling you what to do is fun). You are rather a dim wit bripat, using words such a Nazi, Commie, Marxist, etc. have no historical meaning when used as pejoratives ubiquitously. Maybe you have no historical knowledge, or maybe you're just a lying partisan hack - most likely both.

Or maybe you just lost and are left just sputtering invective because you have nothing left to say.

You just can't stand that freedom of speech IS out there and you aren't allowed to shut down the debate and have the last word.

That IS your dream isn't it? It's the dream of every liberal. That's why they love despots like Castro, Mao and Stalin.

Fucking Nazi

Anyone who wants to repeal the First Amendment is a Nazi. I know it sucks to realize you qualify, but you just admitted you enjoy being a Nazi. The problem with terms like Nazi, commie, Marxist is that they all describe liberals. The people are on to your game, and you will howl about it so long as they continue to identify you correctly.

Wry Catcher wants the government to decide what truth is, but he insists he's not a fascist.

Once again, a member of the idiot fringe, bripat, uses words he does not understand. Calling someone a fascist is to use an historically confusing term which ignorant people relate solely to the Nazi movement, as a pejorative.

Fascist nations had some commonality, and most of those were exactly the same as the hate and fear prominent in the New Right in our country. Fascists' feared and hated liberals, gays, gypsies (i.e. those who do not conform), certain religious orders, minorities and intellectuals. All of who are singled out by the echo chamber, members of the New Right, who post on this forum (thus bripat is a new iteration of a fascist, a hater, a fear mongerer and an ignorant piece of excrement).

Last edited:

Or maybe you just lost and are left just sputtering invective because you have nothing left to say.

You just can't stand that freedom of speech IS out there and you aren't allowed to shut down the debate and have the last word.

That IS your dream isn't it? It's the dream of every liberal. That's why they love despots like Castro, Mao and Stalin.

I have no interest in curtailing the freedom to speak or write by the idiot-fringe. So put your fear aside, I have no interest in taking away your keyboard. The more you post, the more foolish you appear and your lies - no matter how many times you post them - will never be convincing to those who think.

I have no interest in curtailing the freedom to speak or write by the idiot-fringe. So put your fear aside, I have no interest in taking away your keyboard. The more you post, the more foolish you appear and your lies - no matter how many times you post them - will never be convincing to those who think.

Um, yeah except you think you can decide what is lies and what is not and what should be curtailed in public discourse.

Nice try.

Once again, a member of the idiot fringe, bripat, uses words he does not understand. Calling someone a fascist is to use an historically confusing term which ignorant people relate solely to the Nazi movement, as a pejorative.

Fascist nations had some commonality, and most of those were exactly the same as the hate and fear prominent in the New Right in our country. Fascists' feared and hated liberals, gays, gypsies (i.e. those who do not conform), certain religious orders, minorities and intellectuals. All of who are singled out by the echo chamber, members of the New Right, who post on this forum (thus bripat is a new iteration of a fascist, a hater, a fear mongerer and an ignorant piece of excrement).

Yeah Yeah Yeah.

But you don't see us saying we want to regulate speech, or decide what is the truth.

We don't want the government or any body to step in and regulate the internet.

YOU DO.

That is fascism, no matter how you try to BS around it.

I wonder what evidence - not simply that which rattles between you ears - you have to claim I'm a fascist or want the government to regulate the Internet? I'm going on a hike with the my wife, oldest son and our dog. Later I will check in read your lies again, sans any evidence.

I wonder what evidence - not simply that which rattles between you ears - you have to claim I'm a fascist or want the government to regulate the Internet? I'm going on a hike with the my wife, oldest son and our dog. Later I will check in read your lies again, sans any evidence.

Um, that you think it's right and proper to regulate what is truth.

Yeah, that makes you a fascist.

And yes, this belongs in Politics, it's about POLITICS.

Why do they want to do this? Democrats know the 1st Amendment is their biggest enemy. It was the biggest enemy of the Nazis, of Stalin, of Mao, of Castro. All despots hate the freedom of speech. It's their biggest enemy.

They MUST have ONLY side of things broadcast.

And Drudge has been following the ebola crisis closely and wouldn't Democrats like to shut that up.

(the words in purple above I added)

Dems on FEC move to regulate Internet campaigns blogs Drudge WashingtonExaminer.com

Here we go. Democrats know they are losing power and it's coming from a FREE PRESS, A FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

They don't care, they have to stop that.

They tried to do the same thing with Rush and they keep trying.

Liberals like to pretend they are all for rights and freedom, but the opposite is the case. They hate freedom because freedom includes the freedom to NOT be liberal, not vote for liberals, and not support liberal causes.

THEY DON'T LIKE THAT and they are willing to do anything to stop that.

They will lie, they will defraud the vote, and they will stop anyone from getting the truth out.

We are going to have to yell our heads of about this, Call our Congressman and let Dems know they can't get away with this, otherwise they will.

Freedom's biggest enemy is a populace asleep at the switch.

Democrats are plural, they are individuals and to claim all Democrats think alike is absurd on its face.

That said, as a Democrat '[m opposed to propaganda presented as truth. I want an open exchange of ideas, something those you noted above abhor. Drudge, Limbaugh, Hannity, O'Reilly, Palin, et al, all present one view, on concept as the The Truth and constantly disdain every idea, every person who dares to question their dogma.

Worse they never admit error, a tactic common in totalitarian society (the USSR [Russia], China, N. Korea, Iran, etc.) and place blame on their enemies sans evidence. They rewrite history, epidemic on this message board, and post perfidious threads any thinking, educated and awake person knows to be ridiculous; they repeat lies openly and often until they create pother and take on the false face of truth.

Please read the OP and consider it with my remarks.

That still boils down to you only want WHAT YOU THINK IS TRUE to be what's put out.

Whether you think what the other side is put out is the truth or not, THERE IS THIS THING CALLED FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

How would you like it, if I we did that to you Wry. Decided everything you said is BS (which it is) and needs to be "regulated" to make sure only the "truth' is presented.

It's a double edged sword. Once you start regulating what the "truth" is. They will regulate YOU as well.

I never offered "The Truth", unless of course you feel my disdain for propaganda is a "Truth". Which in some abstract manner is likely true, but much different than someone claiming the current administration is a tyranny.

Which is double talk for, it's STILL only okay to say what I say.

Here's another truth, trying to discuss anything with you is like reading a novel by Kafka. So there is no concern that my final remark to you is double talk, I'll be clear:

Fuck you. Keep being an asshole and pretend you have something important or substantive to post.

And a liberal throws a tantrum, because he can't shut us up.

Aw! There There!

:lol:

The FDR Administration hated Japs, Jews, Negroes, Hispanics Italians and Germans, so how was it any better? In fact, FDR adopted all the same economic policies as the German and Italy. Restrictions on freedom of speech were implemented by all the Fascist nations, as was heavy economic regulation and forcing industry into cartels.

Your hero FDR was indistinguishable from a Nazi. Yet, you claim you aren't a fascist.

Who do you think you're fooling?

You just admitted you want to curtail Freedom of Speech. You want the government to determine which websites are telling the truth and to outlaw those that don't please the government Kommissars. How is that consistent with Freedom of Speech?

Last edited:
Id like to see any proposed rules before I lose my shit and start claiming specific web sites will be shut down or even effected.

But then im a reasonable person, ynlike the chicken little op

Id like to see any proposed rules before I lose my shit and start claiming specific web sites will be shut down or even effected.

But then im a reasonable person, ynlike the chicken little op

It's not chicken little when liberals send out the trial balloons to see if they can get away with it.

This is how liberals always pull these sort of thing.

Forum List

Back