What exactly have Liberals done for us?

I'm reporting facts and a linked information about a group that has existed in actual reality and been above-board about their agenda for decades now, not some nebulous talking point.

But, if the latter is all you have in return, so be it.

Liberals do not do things for us. They do things to us!

Liberals in essence "change the norm." The job isn't done but what they do is take care of people. Conservatives just complain that they don't get what they want and say anything that helps take care of the country's citizens and gives them a way out, they complain its wealth distribution. Some are just looking for handouts, others like when I was younger are looking for a way out. Getting grants, and food stamps from the government I would probably be in the same position that I was.

There is not one damn thing the government can do better for you than you, in the absence of the overwhelming state control of nearly everything, could do for yourself in the first place save defend us from attacks by foreign powers.

There is not one damn thing the government can do better for you than you, in the absence of the overwhelming state control of nearly everything, could do for yourself in the first place save defend us from attacks by foreign powers.

Can you build a SuperHighway, Bridges, Tunnels?
Can you defend yourself against an invasion?
Can you educate your own child in every possible subject?
If you lose the ability to work (accident or illness) can you support yourself and your family?
If a neighboring business or industry is killing you by releasing toxic chemicals can you do anything as an individual?

Can you build a SuperHighway, Bridges, Tunnels?
Can you defend yourself against an invasion?
Can you educate your own child in every possible subject?
If you lose the ability to work (accident or illness) can you support yourself and your family?
If a neighboring business or industry is killing you by releasing toxic chemicals can you do anything as an individual?

Can he assemble, feed, command, transport, and supply a military; patrol the borders; run the prison systems; run the courts; negotiate international trading terms- all alone?

Forum List

Back