What does it mean when......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
... someone doesn't answer a direct question to you in a thread? Which is most COMMON?

(I can't make anymore polls - and I'll forget if I wait until tomorrow, and I'm not that pathetic to write notes to remember what to type on a message board poll.... well I am that pathetic.. but... anyway .....)

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored
3. They logged off and forgot to answer you because it's not a new "alert" but may answer you if they happen to see your post while reading the thread
4. They had no clue what were you were talking about and were afraid to ask or admit it

... someone doesn't answer a direct question to you in a thread? Which is most COMMON?

(I can't make anymore polls - and I'll forget if I wait until tomorrow, and I'm not that pathetic to write notes to remember what to type on a message board poll.... well I am that pathetic.. but... anyway .....)

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored
3. They logged off and forgot to answer you because it's not a new "alert" but may answer you if they happen to see your post while reading the thread
4. They had no clue what were you were talking about and were afraid to ask or admit it

Is this about the oral sex question earlier today?

Usually its number 1. Number 2 is also likely but they usually prove its number 1 when they suddenly get back on the thread to attack you from another direction.

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

5. They give you a answer that will annoy you because they enjoy annoying you, and annoying you is like me writing annoying many times in this response to see how many times it can annoy someone to read the word annoy and to finally finish with that the annoying part of being annoyed is they know they are annoying you just to annoy you...

Whew!

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

Honey, it's whatever you want it to be...... :smiliehug:

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

oh.... did I not answer you about oral sex (or was it the other way around...?) - I don't keep track, I don't get answered a lot - there is more reasons! Just thought of one.. hang TIGHT!

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

5. They give you a answer that will annoy you because they enjoy annoying you, and annoying you is like me writing annoying many times in this response to see how many times it can annoy someone to read the word annoy and to finally finish with that the annoying part of being annoyed is they know they are annoying you just to annoy you...

Whew!

6. Because they keep asking you the same FUCKING question over and over and you get tired of typing the answer to them for the kazillionth time because they are too fucking STUPID to understand or accept your answer!

Usually its number 1. Number 2 is also likely but they usually prove its number 1 when they suddenly get back on the thread to attack you from another direction.

Probably right - debate on a Message Board is not really cut throat - cause it's too easy to get lost - it's not real time like if you are in person on talking on the phone - where you have to really think on your feet!

they are not interested in continuing converstaion. What is the matter of answering, when do not expect anything from your mate?

they are not interested in continuing converstaion. What is the matter of answering, when do not expect anything from your mate?

seems pretty simple. I think everyone here WANTS conversation....
it's just a matter of ABOUT what and WITH who?
I think some people don't even know themselves....

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

Whew!

6. Because they keep asking you the same FUCKING question over and over and you get tired of typing the answer to them for the kazillionth time because they are too fucking STUPID to understand or accept your answer!

You still haven't answered my direct question to you (which you invited BTW) about whether or not you are private messaging behind your husband's back with strange men here . . . Well?

Also, you didn't really answer my question about whether or not your husband knows you are here starting all kinds of sexually charged conversations with strange men. You only said you each do your "own thing" online. Does he know about what you do? What about your private messages? Does he know about that?

How do you think he would feel if he read you thread about your gross gooey vagina?

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

Whew!

Are you referring to your answers about you looking to have an affair here . . . or acting like a skank?

1. They have no answer
2. They are bored

What if your husband was a member here, and I was talking to him on a regular basis about sex, my vagina, sexual positions, dating, how wet I get when I start making out passionately, etc.? How would you feel about that? What if he and I were private messaging too?

Forum List

Back