‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

Geaux4it

Intensity Factor 4-Fold
May 31, 2009
Tennessee
Can't offend the chosen ones.

-Geaux
---------------------------------------

BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism.

The anonymous officer wrote on the online forum Police.Community: “I’m not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're ’All at risk of attack’ - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'"

He added: “In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

“He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?

“We implement half measures such as ‘No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault’.

“It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it”.

‘Trump is right!’ Police say parts of Britain ARE no-go areas due to ISIS radicalisation

In the Breitbart article covering 64% of those polled on Trump's "divisive rhetoric" on banning Muslims, about half the article's commentators are Tories lending the Republican hopeful their full support.

Here's something that keeps getting posted:

original.jpg

I say we round up all our inner city murderous criminals and deport them to Brit or other European hoods where badass Islamists dwell, and let them take care of one another as they see fit.

The rest of us could watch the action on Sports Center.

Can't offend the chosen ones.

-Geaux
---------------------------------------

BRITISH police officers have sensationally backed Donald Trump’s controversial claim that parts of the country are no-go areas because of growing Islamist extremism.

The anonymous officer wrote on the online forum Police.Community: “I’m not allowed to travel in half blues to work anymore IN MY OWN CAR as we're ’All at risk of attack’ - yet as soon as someone points out the obvious it's 'divisive.'"

He added: “In this instance he (Trump) isn't wrong. Our political leaders are best either ill-informed or simply being disingenuous.

“He's pointed out something that is plainly obvious, something which I think we aren't as a nation willing to own up to - do you think a US Police Department would ban officers from wearing their uniforms under jackets etc due to FEAR of their cops being killed by extremists?

“We implement half measures such as ‘No-one is allowed to come into work half blues, even in your own cars because if you get beheaded it'll be your own fault’.

“It would be seen as un-American, un-democratic, not the done thing... In the UK though we accept it”.

7e15271f4572aa78903e38f8e26ab896.jpg

Better version of autonomous no-go areas. :)

Forum List

Back