what do you think of this

There has also been murderers, rapists, child molesters, and other perverts, all throughtout history.

But that doesn't make it right or normal.

And no, I don't know any homos; and don't want to know any. Period
You're equating homosexuality to murder, rape and child molestation? Really?

Who died and made you Rick Santorum?

Sunni Man deals in finites. There is the "good" category and the "bad" category. There are no sub-categories.
The result of a staggeringly incurious mind.

The problem is that there are more gays on TV than right wing conservatives.

Gays are looked at as perfectly acceptable while the right wing conservatives have some dreaded disease

Just for fun, here are some questions for Sunni Man.

1. What would you do if you found out that your child's teacher was gay?

2. What would you do if you found out that your doctor was gay?

3. What would you do if you found out that your town's mayor was gay?

4. What would you do if you found out that your close friend's adult child just came out to them as gay?

Just for fun, but be honest.
1. Knock its fuckin' teeth out.
2. Knock its fuckin' teeth out.
3. Knock its fuckin teeth out
4. knock all their fuckin' teeth out.
:razz:

What was "obviously a homo" about him?
Limp wrist, effeminate voice and mannerisms, swishy walk; the obvious traits of a homo.
Oh! I know that restaurant!

...and the manager is gay, too...just doesn't look it. You probably ate some loogies or fecal matter after that encounter. The manager literally hates homophobes...but he loves their business.

Cheers!

Dang, Wicked Jester, I think you scared off all of the sodomite lovers!!! :eek:
Actually, some people just don't want to butt heads with pea-brain people...so when the idiots get on board with their adolescent rants, most intelligent people change venues. I tend to cut the idiots a bit more slack and stick around for a while longer.

So, I'm gathering you deal in finites. Ok...that's cool. But just a little friendly advice. The world itself does not deal in finites.

Kharma will come calling some day. And kharma just adores shreading finites.

If you want to believe in astroloy, tarot cards, karma, palm reading, be my guest.

But I have seen zero evidence of any of these activities being valid.
All religions and philosophies believe in it. You might have heard of it called "fate" or "what comes around goes around" or "he got what's coming to him"...they are all kharma.

And, as I said, you may not believe in it...but it sure believes in you.

Actually, some people just don't want to butt heads with pea-brain people...so when the idiots get on board with their adolescent rants, most intelligent people change venues. I tend to cut the idiots a bit more slack and stick around for a while longer.

And, actually, I had a meeting I had to go moderate for a bit. Now I'm back...with another meeting in about 10 minutes.

So you are saying that homo supporters are intellegent. and homo detractors are pea-brained and adolescent?

Kind of a narrow veiw of people based on a single criteria. :doubt:

So you are saying that homo supporters are intellegent. and homo detractors are pea-brained and adolescent?

You think so?

Oh

Dear

Lord.

The bloody irony.

All religions and philosophies believe in it. You might have heard of it called "fate"
Actually, "fate" and "karma" are two distinct philosophys and are not the same thing.

Karma is "circular" in reasoning and is believed by Buddhists and Hindus.

Hence the, "what goes around, comes around" saying for karma.

Whereas, Fate is "linnear", and based on a diety who is directing future happenings and curcumstances.

Fate is a major belief in Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm.

I have a moral question.

is it moral or ethical to spit in someone's food simply because you dont like them, (Not defending sunni man here but asking) but arent you lowering yourself to his supposed level/bad behavior if you do or encourage the same?

Anybody who has ever worked in a restaurant knows that as a diner, you never send anything back to the kitchen or complain about the help.

I suspect that with his attitude, Sunni Man has eaten his share of hockers compliments of the kitchen and wait staff.

Never said I sent any food back.

I just ask the manager for a different waiter, and gave no explaination.

How did you like your hockers?

Forum List

Back