what do you think of this

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091001/...gay_characters

Study finds more gay characters on network TV

LOS ANGELES – The number of gay and bisexual characters on prime-time network TV is up slightly this season to 18 out of a total of 600 roles, according to the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.

The increase over 2008 fell well short of the more than twofold percentage jump in the '08 season compared to 2007, according to the group.

LOS ANGELES – The number of gay and bisexual characters on prime-time network TV is up slightly this season to 18 out of a total of 600 roles, according to the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.

The increase over 2008 fell well short of the more than twofold percentage jump in the '08 season compared to 2007, according to the group.

I think it's meaningless drivel.

So?

:eek: Its the "Gay Agenda" !!!!

And?

It is indeed.
It is an agenda that seeks to present it's perverted "lifestyle" as merely one choice among many, no different from Irish immigrants marrying Italians or blondes marrying redheads.
The truth of course is far different.

And this has....what to do with the cost of tea in China?

LOS ANGELES – The number of gay and bisexual characters on prime-time network TV is up slightly this season to 18 out of a total of 600 roles.

18 is way too many!!!! :eek:

There should be "ZERO" homos on TV

Poor you. There's always been gay people on tv, in our lives, in history. Remember that anywhere from 2-10% of the people you know are gay.

People are more willing to watch shows with openly gay characters than they were in the past.

If you don't like it, don't watch. TV networks are slaves to ratings. It doesn't matter how good a show is, if the folks don't turn in, it doesn't stay on the air. If it offends you, organize a boycott.

There's always been gay people on tv, in our lives, in history. Remember that anywhere from 2-10% of the people you know are gay.

There has also been murderers, rapists, child molesters, and other perverts, all throughtout history.

But that doesn't make it right or normal.

And no, I don't know any homos; and don't want to know any. Period

It is indeed.
It is an agenda that seeks to present it's perverted "lifestyle" as merely one choice among many, no different from Irish immigrants marrying Italians or blondes marrying redheads.

And what is the "truth"?? Are you a doctor or a scientist as well as a Rabbi? Yowza.

LOS ANGELES – The number of gay and bisexual characters on prime-time network TV is up slightly this season to 18 out of a total of 600 roles.

Poor you. There's always been gay people on tv, in our lives, in history. Remember that anywhere from 2-10% of the people you know are gay.

And I read recently that the gay community puts around $500 billion into the economy every year.

People are more willing to watch shows with openly gay characters than they were in the past.

If you don't like it, don't watch. TV networks are slaves to ratings. It doesn't matter how good a show is, if the folks don't turn in, it doesn't stay on the air. If it offends you, organize a boycott.

I have to say of all the new comedy series I've tested out this fall, "Modern Family" is the only one that stands a chance, with the gay guys trying to raise an adopted child. I actually think it would be funnier if they dropped the homophobes from the cast entirely.

Why? That gays exist is a fact of life.

It is indeed.
I thought most gays claim to be born gay without having a choice in the matter. That's generally the argument heard when gays are encouraged to make another choice.

Not all gays are perverted. I believe the proportion of perverts within the gay population is likely the same as the proportion of perverts within the straight population.

...and 18 out of 600 is only 3%. Gays should be pressing the entertainment establishment for more representation. Where is the quota system when you need it?

There's always been gay people on tv, in our lives, in history. Remember that anywhere from 2-10% of the people you know are gay.

There has also been murderers, rapists, child molesters, and other perverts, all throughtout history.

But that doesn't make it right or normal.

And no, I don't know any homos; and don't want to know any. Period
You're cheating yourself out of good friends by being so bigoted.

And I read recently that the gay community puts around $500 billion into the economy every year.
That's another "so what?"!

Mainly to hospitals and drug companys for treatments and drugs to combat AIDS and other infections that homos give to each other.
You are so misinformed. No wonder you're bigoted.

Being straight doesn't mean you should hate those that are not. That's akin to the radical Muslim saying that all non-believers should die.

Forum List

Back