what do you think of this

I actually agree with you here, I dont think its fair to guess someone's sexualty or assume it without asking.

Many men sometimes act differently but are not gay, same for women.

I understand sunni man if your against homosexuality as islam, judaism, and christianity are to some extent, but you might be taking a bit far eh?

What was "obviously a homo" about him?
Limp wrist, effeminate voice and mannerisms, swishy walk; the obvious traits of a homo.

No, sorry. There are many butchy men who are gay and there are many straight men who come across as effeminate. I've seen my share of both. Again, your finite view of the world is not an accurate view of the world.

I personally never liked comparing gays to murderers, I mean you choose to murder someone, you dont exactly choose what your ding dong, or puter is attracted to.

do you? :lol:

There's always been gay people on tv, in our lives, in history. Remember that anywhere from 2-10% of the people you know are gay.

There has also been murderers, rapists, child molesters, and other perverts, all throughtout history.

But that doesn't make it right or normal.

And no, I don't know any homos; and don't want to know any. Period
You're equating homosexuality to murder, rape and child molestation? Really?

Who died and made you Rick Santorum?

I have a moral question.

is it moral or ethical to spit in someone's food simply because you dont like them, (Not defending sunni man here but asking) but arent you lowering yourself to his supposed level/bad behavior if you do or encourage the same?

Never said I sent any food back.

I just ask the manager for a different waiter, and gave no explaination.

How did you like your hockers?

I've never done it nor do I encourage it. It's disgusting. But I've seen it first hand which is why I would never send food back in a restaurant or go out of my way to be a dick.

Just for fun, here are some questions for Sunni Man.

1. What would you do if you found out that your child's teacher was gay?

2. What would you do if you found out that your doctor was gay?

3. What would you do if you found out that your town's mayor was gay?

4. What would you do if you found out that your close friend's adult child just came out to them as gay?

1) Make an appointment with the principal, and have my child transfered to another teacher.

2) change doctor

3) next election, work for the other canidate, to vote the pervert out of office

4) express my sympathy to them for their loss

Ahhh!

But...

1. What if you DIDN'T find out that your child's teacher was gay?

2. What if you DIDN'T find out that your doctor was gay?

3. What if you DIDN'T find out that your town's mayor was gay?

4. What if you DIDN'T find out that your close friend's adult child just came out to them as gay?

...yet in actuality they all were gay.

You might want to randomly pick one of these people and break into their home and set up a nanny-cam in their bedroom, just to make sure that they're not "dipping into the brown".

I understand sunni man if your against homosexuality as islam, judaism, and christianity are to some extent, but you might be taking a bit far eh?

When a waiter comes to serve your table.

You are engaging in an informal contract with that person.

They wait on you, and you tip them for their service.

It's my choice if I want to contract this person and reward their labor.

I personally don't approve of homosexuality; so I choose not to support their lifestyle with my money.

So what's wrong with that????

Last edited:
Anybody who has ever worked in a restaurant knows that as a diner, you never send anything back to the kitchen or complain about the help.

I suspect that with his attitude, Sunni Man has eaten his share of hockers compliments of the kitchen and wait staff.

Never said I sent any food back.

I just ask the manager for a different waiter, and gave no explaination.

***Hmmm...I hadn't ordered the clam chowder...but this is GOOD!***

what do you do, if they sincerely made a mistake?

can you politely ask or is that hock city :)

oh, and i apologize i wasnt trying to imply any ill decisions on your part mr clean :)

I have a moral question.

is it moral or ethical to spit in someone's food simply because you dont like them, (Not defending sunni man here but asking) but arent you lowering yourself to his supposed level/bad behavior if you do or encourage the same?

I've never done it nor do I encourage it. It's disgusting. But I've seen it first hand which is why I would never send food back in a restaurant or go out of my way to be a dick.

as much as i understand the disapointment towards sunni man.

I dont think we should be throwing the bigot word around so easily.

By definition, it is NOT bigoted to be against something for religious reasons.

Im not judging whether its right or wrong to support or not support homosexuality/homosexuals

but I think one must not become what they despise.

My two cents, take it or leave it for what its worth

I personally don't approve of homosexuality; so I choose not to support their lifestyle with my money.

All religions and philosophies believe in it. You might have heard of it called "fate"
Actually, "fate" and "karma" are two distinct philosophys and are not the same thing.

Karma is "circular" in reasoning and is believed by Buddhists and Hindus.

Hence the, "what goes around, comes around" saying for karma.

Whereas, Fate is "linnear", and based on a diety who is directing future happenings and curcumstances.

Fate is a major belief in Christianity, Islam, and Judiasm.

Actually, fate is also circular...thus the Circle of Fate.

Nothing. I expect that people who don't like black people get the same choice...those who don't like female waitresses get the same choice...those who don't like Hispanic waiters get the same choice. Those who don't like Muslim waiters get the same choice.

Im not judging whether its right or wrong to support or not support homosexuality/homosexuals

For curiosity's sake, let me ask you the same questions:

4. What would you do if you found out that your close friend's adult child just came out to them as gay?

It's because people weren't frightened of "Will and Grace".

I think some people would prefer our soldiers in Iraq die than be saved by a gay Arabic translator. Gays are scarier than terrorists. Especially to evangelical church leaders who apparently find the gays nearly irresistible and oh so delectable. Why can't I quit you?

while i dont condone his actions, he certainly has the right to choose who he is comfortable with to serve him.

Nothing. I expect that people who don't like black people get the same choice...those who don't like female waitresses get the same choice...those who don't like Hispanic waiters get the same choice. Those who don't like Muslim waiters get the same choice.

1. accept it and move on. I have no problem with gay people.

2. Continue to see him, im not scared of gay people

3. If i thought he was a good mayor id support him, his sexuality is none of my business.

4. I have already had an online friend come out to me as gay, and i support him, I would do the same for their child.

5. (extra) I respect my best friends position, but feel sympathy for gay people, they suffer because a lot of mean ignorant people say and do things to hurt them. Its sad

4. What would you do if you found out that your close friend's adult child just came out to them as gay?[/QUOTE]

1. accept it and move on. I have no problem with gay people.

2. Continue to see him, im not scared of gay people

3. If i thought he was a good mayor id support him, his sexuality is none of my business.

4. I have already had an online friend come out to me as gay, and i support him, I would do the same for their child.

5. (extra) I respect my best friends position, but feel sympathy for gay people, they suffer because a lot of mean ignorant people say and do things to hurt them. Its sad

[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Thank you (and Sunni Man) for both answering.

Did you infer that sunni man's homophobia was based in what passes for his faith? I didn't. I won't speak for him, but I think his hatred is based in his lack of culture and exposure to different types of people. I think it's basically due to a lack of curiosity about the human condition.

Or because he was dropped as an infant. One or the other.

Forum List

Back