what do you think of this

I won't speak for him, but I think his hatred is based in his lack of culture and exposure to different types of people. I think it's basically due to a lack of curiosity about the human condition.
You couldn't be more wrong NK

First of all, I don't hate anyone.

Opposition to someone's lifestyle or behavior, doesn't have to equal hate.

Next, I have traveled to many countries, for both business and vacation. Experiancing the great varity of different cultures, the people, their food, is my favorite pastime. I wish I was rich, so I could visit every country in the world.

Lastly, I am a degreed psychologist, with a second one in sociology. So I do have a certain insight and professional curiosity in exploring the human condition. I love psychology, because it trys to answer why individuals act the way they do. And sociology attemps to do the same thing, but explores people's behavior in groups.

I won't speak for him, but I think his hatred is based in his lack of culture and exposure to different types of people. I think it's basically due to a lack of curiosity about the human condition.

Next, I have traveled to many countries, for both business and vacation. Experiancing the great varity of different cultures, the people, their food, is my favorite pastime. I wish I was rich, so I could visit every country in the world.

Lastly, I am a degreed psychologist, with a second one in sociology. So I do have a certain insight and professional curiosity in exploring the human condition. I love psychology, because it trys to answer why individuals act the way they do. And sociology attemps to do the same thing, but explores people's behavior in groups.
As a degreed (sic) psychologist would you agree that homosexuality isn't merely a "lifestyle" but an immutable condition as valid as heterosexuality?

I define "lifestyle" as a choice. Yet homosexuality is not chosen but ingrained as immutably as eye color.

As a degreed (sic) psychologist would you agree that homosexuality isn't merely a "lifestyle" but an immutable condition as valid as heterosexuality?

I define "lifestyle" as a choice. Yet homosexuality is not chosen but ingrained as immutably as eye color.
Homosexuality is a choice.

There is NO homosexual gene.

Heterosexuality is the norm for human beings; both mentally and biologically.

Homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, that needs to be treated with counciling and therapy.

Dang, Wicked Jester, I think you scared off all of the sodomite lovers!!! :eek:
Actually, some people just don't want to butt heads with pea-brain people...so when the idiots get on board with their adolescent rants, most intelligent people change venues. I tend to cut the idiots a bit more slack and stick around for a while longer.
So you are saying that homo supporters are intellegent. and homo detractors are pea-brained and adolescent?

Kind of a narrow veiw of people based on a single criteria. :doubt:
That is laughable considering your view of homosexuals is based on a single criterion...the fact that they are gay.

Basically though, you are correct in your assessment of my statement. Radical homophobes are pea-brained, unintelligent, adolescent, stupid idiots that have failed to keep up with reality. They are just as brainwashed and unenlightened as radical terrorists and radical bible thumpers.

Your degree in whatever makes no difference.

Homosexuality is a choice.

There is NO homosexual gene.

Heterosexuality is the norm for human beings; both mentally and biologically.

Homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, that needs to be treated with counciling and therapy.
I did not say that homosexuality is genetically passed, but an actual immutable fact. Homosexuality crosses cultural lines and species lines. The APA disagrees that "Homosexuality is an abnormal mental condition, that needs to be treated with counciling (sic) and therapy". That leaves you and others like you to share homophobia.

good luck with that.

Forum List

Back